Chapter 30 – Going East
705 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sindicate continued heading east, exploring further than they have been to, randomly exploring tombs they have never heard of.

The continent was much much larger than Sin expected. After travelling so far, the land from the air still looked endless over the horizon, there wasn't a sea in sight. 

Sin scouted for the tombs from the sky, shining like bright lights to her using the Eye of Odin.  

They were already so far east that the locals had never head of Castelion as there were barely anyone that travelled such distances.

Sin found a tomb and landed not far away from the tomb. There was a large crowd surrounding the entrance. 

The atmosphere was unlike any tomb she's ever been to, as there were stall set up selling food and there were dances organized. It felt more like a country fair than a deadly tomb!

She walked in with her companions and was surprised that rather than see battles, instead there was a reasonably long line of adventurers, all waiting a turn

All around were knights, clearly denizens of this tomb, but numbered in the hundreds. They were all wights! 

They didn't attack the adventurers, only making sure that they lined up, and took their turns. 

From a distance, she could see the end of a queue, where a stone was stuck inside a sword, and one by one, the adventurers were taking their turn, straining their whole bodies trying to pull out the sword from the stone. 

Sin thought it was ridiculous that these adventurers were so cowardly, they didn't dare try to hammer the stone or cheat.

Maybe the people here in the east are more docile and obedient" she thought

But as the line moved, she saw a heap of dead adventurers, some with jackhammers and other instruments to try to break the stone rather than pull out the sword. 

Seeing that the wights were a type of undead, Sin simply gave a mental command and the wights suddenly drew their swords and forced the adventurers in line to move away while she simply walked up to the stone and held the handle of the sword. 

Her breasts flashed for a split second as the Relic of Indra and the Thunderbolt of Zeus activated inside the silicone flest and lighting struck the stone, smashing it to many pieces

Sin lifted the sword up, much to the dismay of all the others who had waited in line. 

Instantly absorbing the skills of the previous owner King Arthur, Sin kept Excalibur inside her dimension ring. 

Some adventurers started to shout about Sin cheating, or that she had cut in line. But Sin simply ignored them as they were below her notice and walked off. 

As she did, the tomb started trembled and everyone ran fort their lives as the tomb closed forever behind them

As they reached out of the tomb, they saw Sin riding off on a bone dragon from a distance surrounded by other flying women and trembled in fear. 

They knew they were fortunate not to have attacked her. 

The next day, as they continued heading east, they found another tomb from the air.

As they stood by the entrance, the foul smell of poison emanated from the tomb. 

In fact, this tomb was one of the tombs where everyone who entered never returned. But Sin didn't know this. 

Sin entered with her companions and found a large lake, so large you couldn't see past the horison. 

And in it was a gigantic multi headed snake that looked at them menacingly. 

"A hydra! This must be a Greek relic tomb, right?" Angelica asked

"No, count the heads. There is only seven heads" Sin said

"So?" Angelica asked

"So this makes it the Yamata No Orochi, not the hydra!" Sin said as a hundred swords flew into the sky

These were all the ones she got from the King of Swords tomb, except the Sword of Mars and Excalibur replaced two other weaker swords. 

They flew in the air in unison, as Sin used her combined sword skill knowledge to control the swords. 

Within moments, the seven headed snake was brutally sliced, this was literally a death by a hundred cuts. 

It didn't even have time to fight back as every magical sword dealt severe damage to it and before long, it was dead. 

Sin could have easily used one of his Godly relics, but she was careful not to damage another relic. 

With the creature on the floor, the swords didn't stop slicing the flesh of the dead monster

Sin used the Eye of Odin to pinpoint where to cut to extract a sword inside. 

It was the Kusanagi No Tsurugi aka the Grasscutter sword, a legendary Godly sword in Japanese mythology!

With the legacy of the King of Swords, the Grasscutter Sword instantly obeyed Sin and flew into the air, joining the other swords. 

"Two legendary swords in two days! I should have come east sooner" Sin laughed to herself. 

"Do we still head east master?" Angelica asked

"Yes. I want to see if this planet is a sphere or not, or something fundamental has changed and we are on a flat planet" she said

Sin was an immortal lich and didn't need nourishment or rest, and his girls were the same as his phylacteries. 

But she occasionally fed them whenever they stopped in cities. 

They landed a few miles from the city, not wanting anyone to see then flying on a bone dragon and headed to the city on foot.

She had decided to stop in this small sized city to listen to the local news and explore the culture. 

Sin was surprised that the city had only basic city walls, and the guards at the gate were not strict at all. 

"Ho stranger! Why are you not dressed?" the guard said to Sin as she appeared. 

"Do people in this part of the continent all dress up?" Sin asked in a feminine voice 

"Ye..yes" the guard blushed and took off his own cloak to cover her. 

"Many thanks sir. What is this city called?" Sin asked, passing him a gold coin for his cloak.

"The coin is unnecessary miss. It's the least I should do to keep the peace. This city is Alfgard, guarded by the guardian Njordson." he said

"Take the coin. May I ask, who is Njordson?" Sin asked

The guard nodded and kept the gold coin and answered

"Njordson is the wielder of the mighty relic Sumarbrander, the magic sword of the God of Peace Frey. Since conquering the relic, he has been the peacekeeper in this city. 

Once, it was a wild and lawless place. But now, it's the most peaceful city in the east" the guard boasted proudly. 

"Many thanks for the information. Farewell" Sin said and departed

The guard kept staring at her back, stunned at her beauty, and smitten.

"Why didn't you introduce us? She had other beautiful friends?" the fellow guard asked

"She had other friends? I didn't notice. How many were there?" the guard asked back. 

 

 

19