Chapter 41 – Returning Home
578 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A flying saucer appeared over the ruins of Las Vegas, travelling several times the speed of sound. 

In the ruins of the city, a massive battle was taking place. 

Thousands of adventurers, all fully armed for battle were fighting the forces of the "Vegas Tomb"

The defenders of the tomb were thousands of skeletons and wights, zombies and strange creatures like the ghostly giant snail. 

And the vanguard of the forces were two gigantic dogs Fenrir and Cerebus!

However, both dogs looked like they were heavily injured as the forces of the adventurers drove deeper into the city. 

The flying saucer landed on top of a ruined hotel and it started disintegrating into silver dust as 6 female forms appeared from within. 

As the silver dust circled around Sin, it entered her body as she stored it in the only orifice she had left,

Her eyes were filled with the Eyes of Ra and Odin, and her nostrils were filled with the Pym Particles Relic. 

As a sex doll, her ears were just shallow holes that didn't really hole much room. 

Her sex doll body had a tunnel within it that connected her mouth to her vagina and anus. 

But as her mouth had the Flame of Kagutsuchi and her anus had the Orb of Namta, there was only one place for the silvery dust, controlled by the Allspark within her brain, to be stored in her body. 

As the silver dust entered her, she walked to the edge of the building and looked at the attacking forces. 

She recognized several of them, among them the angels of the Church of the Lightbringer and Knights of the Holy Crown were there as mages from the Council of Vandelieu.

There were also forces from the Caulfield and Rainford families.

"Welcome home master" Maya said, suddenly appearing out from the shadows

"What's been going on here?" Sin asked

"Over the past 2 weeks, the attacks here have intensified. There was someone that confirmed that you are the same necromancer from before, and that the Church of the Lightbringer, the Order of the Holy Crown, the Order of the Red Helm and the Council of Vandelieu didn't destroy your phylactery." Maya reported

"Who?" Sin asked

"Him, Thor the Thunder God" Maya said, pointing at a musclehead smashing several undead with his hammer. 

"Thorsen!" Sin said recognizing her former Ironheart teammate. 

"Yes... formerly Thorsen Raller. He's now the SS Class warrior and leader of his own team the Revengers." Maya answered

"Revengers?" Sin asked

"The other members next to him are relic wielders who have special weapons. That one with the red and white shield with the star is called Camerica. And that red and gold armored knight is called Metal Guy" she said

Using the Eye of Odin, Sin identified the shield as Captain America's shield and the suit of armor as an Iron Man armor Mark LXXXV, the final armor Tony Stark wore in Avengers Endgame!

"Over there! The lich is over there!" Thor suddenly yelled, pointing at Sin.

"Revengers Resemble!" he yelled as his team charged toward's the building Sin was standing on.  

He started swirling his hammer around as a large storm started to swell around the whole city. 

"Using a storm against me?" Sin said, angry at her former teammate's betrayal. 

She extended her hand as the Flame of Huracan in her right hand and the Flame of Eate in her left hand lit up. 

Both were relics of their pantheon's Gods of Fire as well as storm and wind!

Her clitoris sparkled as well as Gungnir, the spear of Odin crackled with wind power. 

The storm that Thor created suddenly became much stronger than he imagined. He felt the loss of control as the storm started swallowing up the forces of the attackers!

"No! This can't be happening!" Thor yelled as he swung his hammer around, creating lightning bolts that flashed to the ground, trying to control the storm. 

Both Sin's breasts crackled with lightning as the Lightning bolt of Zeus and the Vajra of Indus increased the lightning strikes by any times!

By now, Thor quaked in fear as the storm he created wiped out his own allies. 

Sin jumped off the building and landed near Thor, walking up to him. 

"I warned you, never to come back again" she said as she walked towards Thor

"You... you.... no... I'm sorry!" he yelled in fear, looking at the naked female sex doll approaching him. 

Sin walked up to him and grabbed the hammer Mjolnir from him. 

The hammer crackled with lightning trying to resist Sin, but Sin's grip remained firm as the lightning from her breasts shot back at the hammer. 

The weapons of two thundergods overpowered the weapon of one as Mjolnir submitted to Sin. 

Thor coughed blood as his link with the hammer was severed. 

"Revengers Resemble!" Capmerica yelled as he and Metal Guy charged. 

 Sin swung the hammer that crashed into Capmerica's shield, swatting him away like a tennis ball, smashing into a nearby building. 

Though the shield protected him from the impact of the hammer blow, it didn't protect Capmerica from the impact of his non protected side which smashed through the wall. 

Silver dust exited her pussy as it surrounded Metal Guy. 

Within moments, a man in his underwear stood stunned, his near indestructible armor had vanished. 

"Here, take this idiot and get out of here" Sin said, throwing Thor at Metal Guy's direction. 

She walked through the hole in the wall, towards Capmerica who lay bleeding on the ground and picked up the shield. 

"Revengers Resemble... what idiots" she mumbled and walked towards her hotel suite

With her super storm causing the enemies to retreat

Within the storm, shadows of a female vampire tore through the enemies with her claws and fangs, using her supernatural strength and speed.

Another supernatural being tore through enemies on the other side with her claws, her large batlike wings allowing her to move in powerful yet smooth manner

An elf danced through the enemies, firing her bow killing multiple enemies with ease and her scimitars flashed with deadly ease

A dark figure moved from shadow to shadow, silent yet deadly, assassinating many unsuspecting enemies with ease.

An then there was the mysterious swordswoman, skilled and daring, killing as many enemies as she could.

Ultimately, there were just too many enemies to kill. Most of them managed to retreat, leaving Vegas filed with corpses.

Sin returned to her suite. The multitude of sex dolls still filled two of the top floors of the ruined hotel

Not long later, the other girls returned to see Sin standing on her balcony. 

The city was empty again, save for his undead creatures and the two legendary dogs. 

Silver dust flew out from her pussy as they flew over the city and started renovating the whole city. 

Technotopia was a vision of a technological city that Sin liked, and so the silver dust started transforming the city to that vision. 

21