43: Punishing a trap
7.1k 14 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Spank**Spank*

"Fueh!! Please stop! Ouch! My butt hurts!"

"Naughty kids deserve spanking. You think you could mess with me?"

"Ouch… I wasn't trying… ouch!"

"You immediately went to the principal and told him about our little deal the moment it was convenient for you."

"I'm sorry!!"

Of course I wanted to kill him. If you screw me you are dead. But I can't do that. If I kill him I actually will get expelled. So giving his ass a good slap is the best solution. Currently we were in a small empty classroom. My servants were standing outside and I soundproofed the room so nobody will hear his screams.

"I'm going to have you compensate me."

"How?"

"First, tell me who that Dante fellow is?"

"Eh? Dante Wilnas. He's from the first training class. A pure blood Mazoku. A noble considered to be the strongest Mazoku ever. He's the one all the teachers believe will win the yearly tournament and become the future Maou."

Makes sense. I hate to admit it but his aura is stronger than my own. I might have issues if I ever have to fight him. Unless I get my powers back. 

"Okay. Now spill the beans on Amelia."

"But… you already know that she's a teacher…"

"No, not that. I need useful info. Her son just got humiliated so I doubt she'll take that lying. I'm pretty sure she'll try making my life miserable so I need some leverage on her. Gimme some dirt."

"Well umm…"

"Don't try to lie to me!"

*Spank*

"Ouch! Okay okay! She's weak with alcohol. Just one sip is enough to make her head spinning. Also she sustained an injury. She has a scar on her back. She once faced a dimensional monster. Ever since then her warrior life ended. And she became a teacher. That's everything I know. I swear."

"You know, I believe you. But your punishment isn't over yet. You don't seem to know the feelings of a girl. So maybe I should teach you… how a girl feels."

I tore the fabric of his pants and revealed his ass hole. His dick was extremely tiny.

"Even your skin is soft like a girl. Let the lesson begin!"

"Eh wait! You… you have a penis too? Wait! No… don't bring that monster closer! Stoop! There’s no way it would go in! The hole in the ass is narrower than a vagina!"

"Let’s try it."

Feeling his anus being attacked suddenly, Rio’s body trembled.

I don’t know the sense of value of this world when it comes to anal sex, but I’m sure it’s in abnormal play.

When I was piercing him from the back, his tiny dick reacted. Even erect it really is small. But...

When I looked at his anus, it repeatedly closed and opened itself.

"You really seem to be enjoying this."

"You don’t understand anything about me!"

"I’ll make a guess. You already recognize that sex feels good. Losing your anal virginity, getting your ass spanked, all of it felt good…Am I wrong?"

"I’m…not a pervert!"

"What are you getting embarrassed for?"

Hearing my words, Rio’s anus opened wide.

"From the moment you met, you were destined to awaken your true colors. The sense of value of this world is nonsense… Why aren’t you being honest even though it feels good?"

"This isn't how I wanted my relationship with a woman to be!"

"I thought so, but you realize this is good, right?"

I massaged Rio's ass meat.It’s firm, moreover it’s soft. However a pussy is still better, no matter what.

"If you don’t get it yet. then I’ll teach you through anal-sex!"

"A-ah-aagaa…!"

Normally, the hole should be loosened with fingers. But this wouldn't be punishment if I went easy. So I violently shove it deep inside.

"I-it hurts! It hurts…It huuuuuuuuuuuurts!"

Rio screamed.

There’s really some blood coming out of his anus, but I didn’t mind it and pushed deeper.

Because I want 'her' to know that this pain turns to pleasure.

"I-it’s…entering my ass…Aaaaaaa! It’s enteriiiiiiiiing!"

I can feel the difference from putting it in. It's much tighter than a pussy.

"Forcibly…opening it…and letting it out in this hole…!"

"That’s why it’s good right?"

"I-it’s widening…The hole in my ass is widening…!"

His anus completely sucked up my penis.

At first it had a strong resistance, but I was able to invade his depths gradually.

"Ah, hiii…dwont more…I’m going crazy…"

Rio’s anus that was so tight and resistive inside earlier, is completely relaxed now.

He shed tears as if giving up. Even precum was leaking from his tiny dick.

"Haa…haa… I can’t beat you…I can never win…! I'm sorry…"

"Do you understand?"

"It’s better for me to become a woman… If so, can I get to feel like this all the time?"

"Yeah. Abandon your morals and become a girl!"

When I was about to move my waist, Rio lifted his ass to make it easier for me. He gave up and became obedient. 

"My asshole…Mess up my asshole…!"

"Are you sure? It hurts you know?"

"I wuv pain…! When you heat my ass, when you wreck open my anus…I love all of it!"

It’s finally here…

"Come, hurry up…hurry up…Move your waist…!"

"Are you sure?"

"It’s fine if you destroy my hole in the ass…! or rather, please destroy my ass!"

I accelerated the piston.

"A-a-a-aaaaaaa! The hole in my ass is being turned oveeeeer! nfaaaaa!"

"It’s a well tightened hole."

"Anu! It’s closing on it’s own…! It’s closiiing!"

Squeezing his voice, screamed. I moved my waist intensely that his ass meat waves fast.

"Deep! It’s reaching so deep! It’s too big! It’s so big!"

"Can you feel it? You're a pervert masochist who just became a girl."

"My asshole feels goood! I completely feel good…even though I shouldn’t"

My penis got bigger. It’s about time.

"Penis…is getting bigger?!"

"I’ll let it out. You know what this means."

"Let it out inside! In my ass…semen!"

Since he’s tightening it intensely, I won’t be able to endure it.

I grabbed his waist and did my last spurt.

"Cumming…!"

"Cum in my ass! Lot’s of it!"

*Spurt**Spurt**Spurt**Spurt*

I pulled his ass and ejaculated inside.

"U-u-uuuooooo! It’s coming…a lot is coming…! I'm cumming too!!"

"Your asshole isn’t bad."

After I finished my ejaculation, I pulled my penis out and semen leaks out from his anus. The amount of semen can't even compare. His shot was really small compared to mine. Regardless…

"So, have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes… I'll never try to trick you again… I won't defy you… thank you for turning me into a female…"

"Good girl. Then you can clean this place up."

With this, I pretty much secured intel. I'll also give 'her' the stones I promised. Although I probably won't repeat this experience again. It was a little disturbing to see his dick twich. At the end of the day, a real woman is still way better. Now then, this has been quite a long day. I think it's time to go home.

143