71: Amelia’s corruption
5.7k 16 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh… my head… can't think straight… what happened? Where…?"

"Oh. You're awake now. That's good."

"What's… this place?"

I understand her confusion. After all the room where we were in can't even be called a room. This was my unique magic. A spell I developed, but I never used. I turned this entire room into a stomach like area. I inspired myself from Earth hentai. After all, I read my fair share of girls getting trapped in a meat-like area then being raped by tentacles.

"This is my original spell. I hadn't thought of a name for it yet. But think of it as a form of demonization."

"You… you're an idiot. Are you trying to use it on me? Demonization only works on humans. Mazoku are already demons. You can't…"

"I said it's a form. I'm not exactly going to demonize you. I'm going to remodel you."

I don't intend to just make her my slave. I want to do something I never did before. A complete brainwashing process. And for that, in addition to my mind control, this spell is necessary.

"Before anything else, let me introduce myself properly."

I took my mask off.

"No way… you're…"

"Yurishia Bahamut. At your service."

"But… why are you doing this? Even you said royalty is… wait, how are you alive to begin with?"

I got closer to her.

"For starters, don't put random words in other people's mouth. I never said that royalty is better. It's just a bunch of crap. The one that will become the Maou… is me. But enough about that. It's time to make you mine. For starters… Your body will now become 10 times more sensitive!"

I looked into her eyes and used my mind control on her. I also should mention that she's completely naked now. Her arms and legs were swallowed by the meat so she couldn't move at all. The moment I grabbed her chest… her pussy started to drip.

"Oh? It must have been a while since someone touched you. You're really pent up."

"Shut… up… don't think you can break me…"

"These tits aren't bad for a milf… but we can do better. Don't worry. I'm going to remodel your body to my tastes and rewire your cute little brain. You're going to become my obedient slave."

"Rewire my brain? Don't make me laugh. If you really think I will succumb to something like that, you're mistaken."

I snapped my fingers. Two tentacles with a needle tip emerged. And smaller tentacles also appeared and were creeping inside her ears.

"Don't worry. It'll only hurt at first. They are going to pump an aphrodisiac too, so the pain will turn into pleasure soon."

"Agh...Ah"

What the heck is this feeling? This really does feel good. Even where they're stabbing my breasts. And these gross things wriggling inside my ear… I can feel them pouring something straight into my head. It's almost like they're trying to replace everything inside my head with something else.

"Kyaaah… what's this? My breasts… are feeling like they are about to explode. Why does it feel so hot?"

"Your body is starting to accept the remodeling process. If you're going to become my personal sex slave, you need to have properly sized breasts!"

"Eeek!"

Her chest became bigger by a few sizes. It got more voluptuous. It wasn't on Nelia's level, but these big ones will definitely satisfy me.

"Stop…Stop…!"

"…Did you wet yourself?"

Amelia began to leak due to excessive fear. The odor from the liquid spreads around her.

Nooo… it feels like the whole inside of my brain… is being turned into a sloppy mess… am I really… going to turn into a different person?

"I'm going to show you something amazing next."

I revealed my cock.

"Well, what do you think? My cock is pretty big, right? If you open up your legs, I'll fuck your naughty pussy right now."

I made sure to shove my cock straight into her face.

Wow… it's so big! It's even bigger than my husband's. The smell… it's reaching my nose… I can't even look away. I… want it! No… what am I saying… I…

"Well, I'm not waiting around. It's obvious you want it, so I'll put it in."

Her legs are long and slim that her back standing posture is strangely beautiful. It’s difficult for me to suppress my desire when I think that I would be able to thrust my penis in this beautiful body from now on.

I took out my erect penis, then glued it to Amelia’s vertical line.

"A-a hard thing is…"

"You better speak more vulgar."

I whispered to her.

"cock…! Cock…!"

She says it like a child who enjoys using the word she just remembered.

"Now, tell what you want me to do?"

"A,aaah…! I… can't…"

"Now!"

"M-My pussy…C-cock…please thrust your cock in!"

Kukuku, you finally revealed your true feelings.

I gripped her ass and pushed my waist in just like that. This milf pussy isn't even trying to resist. 

It seems like she’s yearning for my body as she invite it inside.

Love nectar overflowed and her vaginal walls were wrigling.

"Kuh…Fuu! Just a little more…Just a little more…!"

"I’ll put it all the way in."

"Come…! Coome!"

I draw her waist in, then invaded Amelia’s insides.

"Kuhooo!? I-It’s in…It’s entering, it’s inside…!"

Amelia was pleased that it was in. She no longer a proud noble, or a teacher, but a female pervert that has fallen for pleasure.

I began to move my waist.

"Ahn, It’s moving…Inside me…a hard thing is…!"

"Can you feel it?"

"I can feel it! It feels good, this might become a habiiit…!"

"If I show your face to your son, what would happen?"

"It would be bad…If that happened…I…I…!"

"Should we stop?"

"This place… we are alone so it’s okay… That’s why, please don’t stop."

"Got it."

She seem to enjoy being violated.

Since Amelia requested it, we’ll continue the play in this place.

"Ah, hiiiii! Cock., amaaziiiing!"

"It’s a feeling that makes you crazy!"

"Aaaa, iiiii, nuu! Ahiiii!"

"How’s it? Do you love my body?"

"I love iiiiiit! I love coooocks!"

I really wanna feel better. I want her cum inside me… but this is wrong. I know it's wrong… Gg.. huh!? I could have sworn something about this was wrong… but now that I think about it… I can't even remember the reason that made me think it's wrong in the first place… I mean… this feels so natural… like I was born for this.

"I love iiiiiit! I love coooocks!"

Those were Amelia's screams a while ago. It was repeated.

"You seemed to have your heart broken…but that’s a lie. You’re feeling it from having yourself projected right?"

"Ha,haha…?"

"The tightness of your vagina became better. That’s the proof that you’re feeling it. Am I wrong?"

Hearing what I said, Amelia just laughed. Her brain is almost mush right now.

"ahaha…That’s right…! This me…feels good in this situation…ahaha"

"Have you gone crazy? However, I won’t be satisfied with this"

I began to move my waist again.

"Aaahn, nfuaa! It’s coming! It’s entering!"

Whenever I thrust her, her vagina becomes narrow, it seems to want my semen.

As expected of the tightening, I might not be able to endure, so I continued to piston.

Looking at her fair ass, I released her from the meat wall, grab her tightly and continued to shake her narrow ass. She also placed her hands around me. It was perfect. I needed constant eye contact so I can finish brainwashing her.

"It feels goooood! Aaaah, it’s deeeep! It’s good when it’s deeeeep!"

"How good is it?"

"A hard penis, deep…it feels good when you’re banging it! I’m glad to be born as a woman! And having sex with another woman is the best."

That's it. Just a bit longer. Break!

"Ahia! I want your child! nfua, nfuu, nuoooo!"

"Hou? But aren't you already mother?"

Eh… what is she talking about… I… I have a son… do I? No. I'm just a slut who wants to ride this cock. I'm not even married. All I care is this cock. Yurishia's cock. Yurishia is the only one I need…

Her tongue is out, and she was facing upwards. She’s wetting herself with her own drool, hr breathing turned rough.

"Ahuuー…haaー…haa…! Good! It’s good! Banging feels good! I love you! I only love you!! Make me your woman!"

I accelerated the speed I hammer her ass, and her womb is being pressed repeatedly.

"Aaaaaah! don’t do that! I’m going crazzzzyyyyy! pleasno....Aaaah, kunuuuu! It feels too good, I’m losing my power!"

Has her muscular strength weakened? I expanded her anus.

Her legs are wobbly and trembling, she looks like a newborn foal.

"Are you cumming…?"

"A, impossible! pleash no more! C-C-cumming…aaa,a,aaa!"

*Jubobobobobo*…!

A huge amount of urine mixed with pussy juice fell on the floor. She accumulated quite a considerable amount as it flows vigorously that you would think it was tap water.

Since the tightening got stronger, I’m also at my limit.

"I’ll let it out too!"

kuuuuuum! My Mistress! impregnate meeeee!"

"Cuming…!"

My Penis that endured till the end released a huge amount of semen.

*SplurtSplurtSplurt* *Spluuuuurt*…!!

While doing a piston, Amelia's womb was filled with semen.

"Aaaah! It’s coming in! Make me pregnant!"

With my blast, a jet black aura coiled around Amelia. Her remodeling is now… complete!

119