Chapter 4: (18+) Losing Control
1.7k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
WARNING! This chapter contains explicit sex scenes including bondage, denial and extremely forced female domination. DO NOT READ IF SEXY SPOODER TIME IS NOT YOUR FETISH! Enjoy!

 

So this is my second attempt at a fluff chapter and I think this one went much better than my first. Or maybe I'm just better at writing bondage? Let me know what you guys think in the comment section!

 

[MmmM! W-Wait Vincent! You don't want this!] - Aaron

[There is no Vincent here honey, only a reborn Fumika. And she most certainly wants this!]1[There is no Vincent here only Zuul!] I had to... Not sorry! Not even a little! - Fumika

 

Pulling the much smaller man against my breasts while covering his entire body in sticky threads I made my way to his room and shut the door behind me. Didn't want to be interrupted afterall. Quickly setting up anchor threads to all of the walls I licked my lips while lightly teasing Aaron's rock hard cock.

 

[What's wrong little boy? Do you want me to go harder? Tell me, I know all of your preferences afterall...] - Fumika

[Y-You're stronger than this Vincent! I-I'll resist!] - Aaron

[Oh honey I hope you do. It'll make it much better for me afterall!] - Fumika

 

Straddling my best friend I hesitated slightly as what was left of my previous sensibilities fought against my new instincts. I was still the same person afterall. However it was those memories that pushed me over the edge as I remembered the squirming man's preferences and one look at his partially visible face told me that despite his protests this was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Smirking down at him with a smug look on my face I lowered myself onto his burning hot rod, hilting him in one thrust. 

 

[Ahhhhhn! S-So good!] - Aaron

[Ara Ara. Such a naughty young boy. Do you like it when I do... this?] - Fumika

 

Even speared like a hot knife through butter and experiencing the most extreme pleasure I'd ever felt in my entire life my instincts guided me on what to do. Moving my hips slightly I felt a slight jerk from Aaron and a warm liquid flooding my inner walls and I realized that he'd already came.

 

[Ara Ara? Already too much for the little virgin boy?] - Fumika

[........] - Aaron

[I wouldn't worry too much big man, I'll give you plenty of chances to redeem yourself as I drain you. All... Night... Long...] - Fumika

 

Kissing him deeply with each word I rose to my full height again, the threads supporting the both of us swaying with my movement. Smirking sadistically at the pitiful man I'd chosen as my husband I felt some of his spilled liquid dripping out of my lower lips. Quickly producing thread which I wound tightly around my claws I looked down at the feeble human before me that would spend the next night satisfying me completely before bringing my web-covered hand down to his still erect member. Seeing what I was doing Aaron struggled slightly, squirming inside his cocoon futilely. 

 

[Oh? Keep struggling dear husband, it only makes it more pleasurable for me. Now... can't have you cumming so fast this time.] - Fumika

[W-Wait! Haven't you had enough?!?] - Aaron

[Oh we are not even close to finishing dear husband. Now hold still, I wouldn't want to damage your wonderful penis now would I?] - Fumika

 

Tightly weaving my threads around his shaft as he froze at my veiled threat I laughed slightly when he squirmed once more. His eyes showed confusion as while he could feel the pressure around his dick he wasn't able to move his head enough to actually seen anything.

 

[What...?] - Aaron

[What did I do? Oh I just made sure that our next session lasts long enough for both of us to enjoy ourselves. And I've heard that denial play is even more pl. ea. su. ra. ble for the man than it is the woman. Oh and I'll take it off before any real damage happens... hehehehe....] - Fumika

 

Running my long claws up his cheek as I spoke I tapped his lips with each syllable of the word pleasurable, grinning at his look of horror at my last statement.

 

[Well enough waiting... Time for the main event! Ahn!] - Fumika

 

Dropping myself down on his painfully erect penis again I gasped at the feeling of it entering me once more. At this point any doubts about my actions was long gone and only the pleasure of riding my beloved's cock remained. Oh and ride it I did, bucking my hips with my lower body as I neared my own release.

 

[Ah! Fuck yes! Oh Demon Lord! Ahn! Yes! YES YEEEEEESSSS!] - Fumika

 

What I felt in that moment couldn't be described accurately even if I had a thousand words but the best I can say is I felt... whole. Like my entire purpose was to worship the object giving me such indescribable ecstasy. Catching my breath from the orgasm I mechanically started to move my hips once more, sensitive flesh pulling against sensitive flesh as I rode the wonderful feelings pulsing through my body.

 

[Ah! Ahn! Yes! I love you Aaron! I love you so much! Fuck me! Ah!] - Fumika

[Ah! Vi-Vincent! Ahn! Re-remove the thread! I-I can't! Ah! I can't!] - Aaron

[C-Call me Fumika! Ahn! Vincent isn't here anymore! Call me Fu-chan and I'll let you cum! Yes!] - Fumika

[Ah! I-I oh god! Fumika!] - Aaron

[Ahhhh! Yes! That look! That's what I want! Beg for it! Beg for me to let you come! Ah!] - Fumika

 

Sadism spurred on my arousal as I gazed down at the helpless look on my husbands face, I'd lied about the vestiges of Vincent being gone but the look of despair that was mixing with his own arousal drove me to even greater heights as I continued to ride the bound man.

 

[Fu-Fu-Fu-Fumika! Let me come! Oh god let me come!] - Aaron

[C-Call me Mistress Fumika! Ahn!] - Fumika

[Mi-Mistress FUMIKA!!!] - Aaron

[Ahh let's come together my love!] - Fumika

 

Releasing the string around the base of his cock I felt it spurt for the second time that night as it painted my inside's white triggering my own orgasm. I only hoped that this one took. Collapsing onto the chest of my man I gasped for air while smiling happily. Aaron looked even worse than I did and I claimed his vulnerable lips.

 

[I love you Aaron. Do you love me?] - Fumika

[I-Is Vincent still in there? Is he dead?] - Aaron

[Oho? Don't worry about that one, the part of me that is still Vincent is alive and kicking and it enjoyed what just happened as much as you did.] - Fumika

[B-But you said...?] - Aaron

[That was just for the mood, didn't want you thinking that anything male was left in me. Let me assure you that your best friend is still in here, we're just now more than that aren't we husband?] - Fumika

[H-Husband? When did we...?] - Aaron

[Oh didn't I tell you that most Monster Girl's in the book choose a husband to mate with?] - Fumika

[Ara Ara! It seems that your baby maker is still raring to go! I'll make sure you put a baby in me before the night is done.] - Fumika

 

Moving my sensitive hips again I slowly rocked against the wonderful rod still lodged in my brand-new pussy. We'd be at this the entire night if I had my say and considering the situation my say is the only one that mattered.


 

Announcement
Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!

 

Announcement
Okay so I'm announcing that I will be officially holding a art competition of my 3 novel's, you can draw any of the characters and deadline for turning in any submissions will be the 4th of January! Christmas and Holiday themed drawing or other art are appreciated but not required! Oh and I will be joining in to and I'll post a chapter on the 10th of January with all of the entry's which you can all vote on for a winner!
35