Gardening
58 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 oclock in the evening and jacob is still awake brewing out his red potion. With the exact proportion of a water and rose petal, jacob could produce a small amount of red rose solution.

Future world think that it is an act of witchcraft, however, for jacob it is an art of brewing. Right now, under the influence of the ancient earth, where in, none of the people of the earth knows this method, jacob perform such a process in order to produce an other wordly product. If only he could produce large quantity of rose flowers then he could create large quantity of pain reliever and healing solution.

That night, jacob have managed to extract a small amount of red rose solution. Despite of the small success, jacob is extremely happy about it.

Jacob: Tomorrow i'll have to go out of the kingdoms wall and figure out if i could see any other good plants that i could add to my garden.

Claimed by jacob as he lay down on his bed, gazing at the starry night sky.

"I just hope i could keep up with my gardening, There are so many things that the current people doesn't know. For now i'll just go ahead and make a use of my knowledge from the past" claimed by jacob as he slowly closed his eyes.

Night passes by and Day rises up. The loud cry of the roosters and eagle wakes up jacob from his sleep. He then set himself up, took his time cleaning up his house, watering the plants on his garden and collecting leaves around his yard.

After finishing his daily chores, hen then head towards the southeast part of the archipelago to check some other plants that he might be able to add on his yard. Never did jacob realized that most of the plants that he know in his past life would be that hard to find.

After venturing the massive forest for a long time, finally jacob find one. On his way he was able to obtain some stalk of lemon grass. Lemon grass, has a lot of usage, for food and for brewing. Basically lemon grass is good for everyone's health.

Jacob: Perfect, with lemon grass i finally have another thing in my garden.

So he took it and put inside his bag. He then continued walking and not far from his position, jacob recognizes another plant. It was chives, onion chives. It was behind the giant boulder, jacob then pull it out and added it on his collection. Not far from it, miraculously jacob saw garlic, thus jacob went on its place and uprooted one of its stalk and put it on his backpack.

It was definitely a good harvest for jacob, and after several times of searching, he had gathered several types of herbal plants. He had pulled out lemon grass, chives, garlic, onion, ginger, mint, spinach and lettuce.

Jacob: a great harvest.

Jacob knows that each of these plants have different characteristics, for example the garlic, the garlic needs an open space for it to grow, it also needs to be near sunlight, thus jacob intend to grow it on a clay pot and have it on his roof, this is the only place where he could grow this type of plant. For ginger he needs to separate it from the others specially from his roses, thus he intends to plant it at the back of his house. As for the rest,  they would perfectly be fine on his garden.

Jacob: These plants are not recognized this era, such a waste, i'll make sure to reproduce this plants, these plants are life savers.

On his way, he had noticed another familiar flower of the past, it has a great bluish little flower that exactly looks like a butterfly. These plants, like roses has also a wide variety of uses, it heals once self from having a cough and cold, and also fever. So with out any hesitation, jacob uprooted one of it and took it on his backpack.

That day jacob collected several great plants, It was already past noon when jacob arrived in his house. Before that, on his way, he went to pay a little visit in annas shop to buy clay pots, which he will be using for his garden. Anna surprisingly helped him and, finally jacob obtain clay pots.

Having his plants and pots, Jacob separated the, blue tarnate, ginger and garlic among his herbs and starts his labor work. Inside his rectangular barricade there are 8 columns of beddings of soft black soil. His roses are located right at the edge of it.

Thus jacob intends to plant the rest of the herbs on the currently empty beddings. Jacob decided to plant the mint on the secod column, next column would be the basil, then lemon grass and chive.

Jacob then placed the three remaining plants in each corners of his house, he planted the ginger at the back of his residence, while the blue tarnate at the left wing of his residence.

Just as the sun is about to settle down, jacob finally finished up working out his garden. He then proceed with his house chores, and created a bonfire for the upcoming night.

Jacob manage his chore splendidly, and because of it, jacob was able to take his short break.

Inside his house on the nearby window, jacob is silently watching the orange red blazing sun as it starts to set its final light down. Behind him was a single stone crystal that allows every resident in the kingdom to have their own light during the night. This crystals were given to them by the goddess of water itself. Jacob is currently enjoying his time watching the sunset of the kingdom of atlantis. Until finally the sun disappeared on his sight. Night has come.

That night, jacob give a lot of thought about the tower of doom. His curiosity about it have once again hits him.

Jacob: I guess i should take a short break tomorrow and see what is happening inside the kingdom. Specially, that tower, It seems very mysterious.

Thus, jacob enjoyed the rest of his night using his time.

Meanwhile, inside the castle of Atlantis, A news coming from the general clayford himself made king poseidon be happy and glad.

General Clayford: Your highness, Ive successfully opened up the 6th floor of the tower. I stopped for awhile to take a short break, here are the rewards that i have gathered so far.

As soon as the king of atlantis heard it, he saw the massive treasures that the general clayford pulled out just from clearing the sixth floor.

General Clayford: Your highness, i also have a request to you.

King poseidon: What is it general, tell me.

Generala Clayford: Your highness, i request that you to stop the adventurers from opening up more doors.

It would be very great for us atlanteans, specially for the rookies to tamper their skills first on the lower floor. That way, we can train them together with our best knights. With it, not only we are adding new forces, but we are also increasing our might.

The king of atlantean give his thought about it and dismissed general clayford for awhile. Infact, the generals proposition is great. It will not only enhanced their militia but also ensure the power of all atlanteans warriors and mages. That night, the king have ordered his personal servants to guard the 5th gate and restrict everyone from crossing it.

That night too, unknown to jacob, the goddess of time, gaia , were watching jacobs act and had come to visit him. She is pleased to know that her only one child is doing his best without crossing the path of the current civilization.

Gaia: My child, Kronos, i, gaia will grant you another blessing. The ancient earth has acknowledge you as one of its protector thus he wants to take this skill as his reward of gratitude to you.

At that time, jacobs status was updated.

Lvl 2. Jacob

Str. F--

Agi. F--

Vit. F

iNT. F--

Luck S++

_______________

Title:Farmer

___________________

Skill: Unmeasurable luck, Heavenly comprehension, Godly Facade, Godly Farmers hands.

______________________

Gaia: You dont have to walk the path of dominance like the other inhabitant of the land, be your own my son and walk  on your own path.

claimed by the goddess as she vanished mid air leaving jacob all alone inside his house, sleeping really well on his bed on a fair well night sky.

3