[WIP] DreamScape [Temp Title]
104 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I don’t have a PC at the moment. So I wanted to try something on my IPad with touchscreen typing… I didn’t like it… Story not complete, ends on a cliffhanger. I’ll continue this one when my PC is alive again.

…aster..!

Hmm!? A voice?

…aster..! ..ak.. u

This voice… sounds familiar yet so far away. Where am I?

I rub my eyes awake to find myself surrounded by nothing but a red void and a single two-story house I do not recognise.

Should I go in? It’s not like I have any choice.

I walk up to the front door only to find it’s locked.

Strange… now what?

Suddenly a feminine voice echoes around me asking if I remember.

“Remember? Remember what?”

I’m pretty sure this is some strange dream, so my memory being a fuzzy makes sense. Seconds later, two shadowy figures appear a few meters in front of me, one kneeling down on their knees, whilst the is standing looking down on them. Suddenly a new familiar voice combined with the ‘remember’ voice.

“Why? Why are you doing this to us!?”

Mom?

“He doesn’t even like you, s-stop! Please!”

She’s crying, scared.

“Whether he likes me or not, he is mine. That what was the deal we made. It just so happens I fell for him anyway. I’m claiming my prize.”

He is mine? She talking about me?

“Shut up, demon! Whatever deal, you and my grandmother made doesn’t give you the right to take me son!”

“Deal? Oh right, that woman. Either way even without the deal, I’d be still claiming him. There is something special about him. It. Just. Need. Awakening. Hmm?”

Wait… this is starting to feel familiar.

A loud wooden creak then echoes around me, with it bring a little boy’s voice.

“Mom?”

Suddenly my eyes start to tear up, my body filling with dread.

No… no, please don’t show me this.

The two shadows look towards me, where the sound of the boy originated from. The standing shadow smiles menacingly.

“Perfect.”

The kneeling shadow attempts to rush over to me.

“E-Erik! R-ru…~!”

The shadows attempt at rush and warn were halted. As a clawed hand pierced her chest. The shadow’s heart within its grasp.

I cry out for my mom, or was it the little boy? Sadness overwhelms me, but at the same time a hint of anger.

The shadow instantly drops lifelessly onto the ground with a thud. The clawed hand drops the heart and morphs into a human hand. The shadowy figure walks over to me, slowly materialising into more human form as it gets closer to me.

Each step it takes, the more of the figure is revealed. As it gets closer the more angry I start to feel. It stops roughly a meter away from me, revealing it’s true form. A slightly taller, long-haired red-headed women stands in front of with a wicked grin on her face.

“Well… do you remember?”

I clench my hand right hand into a fist and look behind me at the house.

“My… my home…”

Arms suddenly dangle around me in a hugging motion from behind me.

As soon as she touches me, I feel my body slowly fill up with rage. I don’t like her touching me. I need her off me… now.

“Tsk.. tsk.. wrong answer.”

Huh!?

“Our.. home.”

Just like that, I remember everything. 

I immediately grab her arm, swing her around so she’s in front of me and push her forcefully into the wall of the house. She grins mischievously me.

“There he is.”

“S-shut it!”

I immediately but my hand across her throat, squeezing it tightly.

“I’ll kill you!”

She just stares at me and grins.

“As much as I’d love to see you try, my darling. You should know by now, I can’t in the DreamScape.”

She takes hold of my hand that’s across her throat and with ease, removes it. She doesn’t let go and interlaces her fingers with mine.

“You’re cute when you’re angry.”

She leans in and quickly kisses me on the lips.

“Hmm? No more talking? Ah.. I see.. you’re waking up. Damn that woman.”

Sleep once again overtakes my body as the first familiar voice once again calls out to me.

“…aster..! Wake up! Master!!”

5