Ch-1 Transformation
17.7k 23 298
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black cat woke up in a place unknown to her. In a small room in the corner next to the bed, there was a cardboard box lined with rags, and in it a black cat with a bandage wrapped around its torso. Next to her were two small bowls of milk and pieces of food.

However, it was not an ordinary cat. It is was none other than the Etativi, who barely got away with her life after being betrayed by her companions. She was helped by the girl who still sleeps sweetly in her bed.

The Etativi looked around the room and noticed posters and figures of magical girls who operate all over the world and came to the conclusion that the girl who helped her must be a big fan. Maybe even a little too big of a fan.

"Really," she whispered softly. There was no mistaking it. There was a workbench set for making figures and a display of completed figurines, ech one in a suggestive, even naughty pose, slighty speaking. She also saw drawings and pictures of magic girls hanging over her desk and thought that maybe this is a little bit more than a simple fondness. The drawings were very well made but depicted magical girls in extreme conditions. There was a clear threat in each, the promise of a tough fight or possibility of being captured in a wicked trap, but their lives were not truly in danger, but blood would surely come loose.

The photos were not better at all. They were prints of magic girls taken from the TV or internet. They also only depicted these magic girls in the moments when they were caught by the enemy, slightly injured or pushed against the wall. In general, these pictures will only show the moments of their greatest hardships and struggles. 

This went beyond being a fan. It was an feeling of opposition combined with more than a few fetishes.The Etativi was convinced that this girl was ruled by her kinks. That's for sure looking at it all, and all with the magic girls involved.

"I think I found a big treasure" again she whispered to herself. She took off her bandage and dropped it, before turning into her normal form. Now she looked like a more plushy cat, still black but with much bigger bloody crimson eyes.

She looked at her wound and touched it lightly, then she focused and started to heal it. Through the night and rest she regenerated some magic power. With her other hand she grabbed a bowl of milk and drank it in one moment. This will help to regenerate the magic power even better.

"Oooo... She noticed the use of the magic power. She has a talent I won't say." 

Mutteres Etativi in small surprise and admiration. She looked at the girl who shifted in her sleep as she sensed magical power, but still didn't wake up. The Etativi began to think about what to do next as she started eating pieces of food from the second bowl.

Bbrrryyy!!! Bbrrryyyy!!!! Bbrrryyyy!!!!

The sound of the alarm clock started to play, stirring up the little Etativi and waking up the girl up. She stretched out her hands under the blankets and reached for the alarm clock. She was doing this half-conscious with trained fitness.

"Well, I have nothing to lose anyway, and I'm sure it will be interesting."

 The Etativi said aloud as if convincing herself. The girl was practically still asleep so she didn't hear anything or even react to the creature who jumped on her and lay down waiting for her.

The girl reached the alarm clock and hit hit the device turning it off and started to stretch out. She yawned and started rubbing her eyes. She was going to get up but saw the black cat from earlier. She started to stroke him with one hand.

"You already got up and even jumped in here. I don't think you're seriously damaged..."

The last word was prolonged unintentionally because of surprise. After all, the cat looked like a stuffed animal but felt real to the touch. The girl rubbed her eyes again but the picture was the same.

"Hello, my name is Vilinori. I am an Etativi of the Exstela race and I have chosen you as the Witch who will help us conquer the world. Please call me Vili."

The girl tilted her head sweetly out of surprise that the teddy bear started to speak, but after a while all the fatigue and emotions disappeared from her sleeping face, leaving the expression empty. It was even possible to hear the gears aligning in her head. After a while she replied. "Okay, but no thanks."

With these words, she tossed the comforter forward to cover Vila and jumped out of the bed and then ran out of the room, closing the door with a bang.

"That was an unexpected reaction."

Vili said, coming out from under the blankets. After looking around one last time, she set out to find the girl.

***

The girl ran out of the house in grey short shorts and a short T-shirt. After feeling the ground with her bare feet, Yui realised that she was not wearing shoes. But in the end she didn't care abaut such misfortune, she was running away in the end.

She ran through still dark suburbs where her house was located. It was early so no one was on the streets yet. The girl herself considered it a misfortune.

She was afraid to stop and call her neighbors because of the possibility of being caught by the Etativi. On the other hand, she could scream on the run, but she realized this too late. On second thought, that would hardly work either because these creatures could use magic and probably her screaming would only tell them where she was. So she did not lose much.

Anyway, she decided to run to a river that was not far away and hide under a bridge. She hoped that it would not find her there. She was furious that because it is not a highly endangered area, this region is not patrolled at night.

She looked back and did not notice anything, so she changed the street and ran straight to that river, which was already visible. She looked behind her again to be sure and went down the rampart straight to the river and ran under the bridge.

"What now?" she asked in a light voice that was barely noticeable. To tell the truth, she was so distracted and shocked that even now she doesn't know what's finally happened.

She woke up and the Etativi said she would be a Witch. She did not even know where it came from. After all, she couldn't remember doing anything that would bring her such attention. It didn't make any sense to her. The only thing beyond her daily routine was helping this black cat... a black cat like this Etativi...

"Really?"

The word involuntarily left her mouth when she realized that she had let this Etativi in. 

"That's my rotten luck. I'd rather be a magical girl."

"Really? I think your call is to fight them, don't you think?"

She stiffened when she heard a voice interfere with her monologue. Following the voice, she looked up and saw the same Etativi she saw when she woke up.

"G-good morning, Mr. Etativi."

"Mrs. And the name is Vili. I already introduced myself."

"Yes, sorry."

The girl was answering almost unconsciously, because she did not know what to do. Vili's red eyes hovering over her scared her greatly.

"And you?"

"Me?"

"Name. Do you have one?

"Yui. Misaki Yui."

Still on the automat due to the impossibility of dealing with the situation, Yui betrayed her name to Vili without any resistance. And so Vili continued.

"Okay Yui, catch."

Vili pulled out a small cross from somewhere and tossed it to Yui. She grabbed it and looked at it. It was a black cross with golden accents and an unfamiliar red inscription.

"Okay, let's get started. Magica Mutare!"

"What?! Wait a minute!"

The cross flashed in response to Vili's words, ignoring her protest. The cross shone with an almost malevolent purple light. The cross fell apart in one moment into millions of purple pieces that surrounded Yui. She looked as if she was surrounded by countless stars. Before she could even react, as a star-like particles had merged with their mistress, causing Yui to emit the same unholy light. She floated into the air as if gravity forgot to hold her, immersed in her unearthly figure and only her bare silhouette was visible in its purple radiance.

A moment later, the radiance faded and disappeared, revealing to the world the transformed Yui. As she was turned in mid-air, she promply fall on her butt.

"Fuuu. You've got nice style."

 Upon hearing those words Yui wasted no time coming up with a retort and ran up to the water to look into her reflection without saying anything.

And she looked sensual, her eyes now had a dark purple shade that gradually got brighter, turning brilliant amethyst next to the pupil. What's more, her pupils were now slit like acat's. Similarly, her hair took on a dark purple to amethyst shade mixed together with her old raven black. It has also lengthened to the knees where it only reached the waist before. Her lips were painted with dark purple lipstick and even her nails became longer, sharpened and turned dark purple. Her skin, on the other Hand became alabaster, adding a sense of mysticism to her appearance.

As for her outfit, it was very sexy and, more importantly minimal. No. It covered only important parts. The main part was one-piece, resembling a very cut out swimming suit. Starting from the bottom, the panties were placed very low on her hips. In fact they barely covered her sensitive parts; if Yui had a little more hair there, they would be visible. The back was no better: a little groove in the buttocks was cleary visible. The front and back were connected by a rather thin strip closer to the waist.

Moving upwards, the panties were connected on the both sides by a wide piece of fabric, which was mainly visible from the front to the neck by going on the outer side of the chest slowly reducing its width. Her entire belly was exposed. At the breasts they shot inwards, creating a skimpy bra which only covered the lower half of the breast and her cleavage was open to the world. The material at the neck formed a collar with a small cross hanging in the middle.

A pair of frilly fingerless gloves adorned with a silver cross symbol stretched from her upper arms and tapered down to a small ring around her middle fingers. A pair of striped stockings, connected to her panties with garters, clung to the middle of her thighs with frills and another set of silver crosses and traveled down her legs before melting togeher with the pair of heels on her feets.

Completing the outfit were two semi-translucent skirts. One was a three-layered miniskirt draped over the upper edge of the panties. The second was a double-layered open skirt hung off her waist, attached to the strips of fabric that clung to her body. It ended by her ankles, where two more large silver crosses gleamed in the morning sun.

The whole ensemble was mainly dark purple with black trim and frills separated by a thin silver strip. The skirts changed slowly from purple to black on each layer, although the two-layered open skirt was a bit lighter and had bit of silver.

Yui looked at her reflection without movement for a few minutes, until finally, finally all the information loaded into her system called head and she started to cover herself with her hands.

"W, What is this?!"

"Congratulations! You became a Witch! This outfit is the embodiment of your desires!"

"What?! Don't joke with me!"

Vili, trying desperately to contain a laugh, congratulated Yui, but her words apparently only pissed the girl off. She had already forgotten her fear and was left with the anger and embarrassment that was visible on her red face.

"As soon as I get you..."

"Stop! I will be your opponent!"

Before Yui could unload her anger on Viti, a new guest appeared. And when Yui turned around, she saw a magical girl.

"Hahh. That's great." She whispered weakly after a deep sigh.

Announcement
Many thanks to Senken, for pointing out the mistakes (to the extent that this can already be called an Edit from his side) and ideas on how to diversify by giving ideas for better descriptions and phrases.
298