Ch-6 Feasting on Prey
15.1k 13 313
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "I will drown you in pleasure." With these words, Yui attacked Feeu.

The whip attack was fast, powerful, accurate and merciless, pushing on the right flank of the Magical Girl, who defended it with her sword, but this caused the whip to entangle her blade, which Yui used. She pulled her weapon, pulling forward on the sword, which Feeu tried to prevent by holding it with all her might. This left her in a situation where she could not use her weapon.

The Golem and the demon plant took advantage of this by running up, getting a fireball in her face in exchange, sent from a quickly thrown out hand. This burned the weed and slowed down the stone demon, unfortunately not doing much damage to it. Yui, using this opening, sent her ribbon forward, divided it into five, with a snake-like motion, trying to entangle Feeu. She reacted by trying cutting them with her sword... which was impossible because of the whip. Not wanting to lose the blade, the girl's only option was to set up barriers that blocked the ribbons.

Yui focused at that moment and fired a powerful almond shaped magic arrow, which was then fired with great power.

"Damn" cursed Feeu when a magic bullet crushed the barrier and hit the Magical Girl. Luckly for her, the power of the shot dispersed to such an extent that the hit only hurt like a grown man hitting her belly.  With her reinforced strength it is nothing she can't endure. With her reinforced strength it is nothing she can't stand. However, she had to kneel down.

She still had a little more mana, but that doesn't change the fact that she is pushed against the wall, because the ribbons start to wrap themselves around her and the golem is behind her, blocking her escape.  She has one last card left to play and that is the magic energy contained in her weapon. The crystalline mana of the blade held by the whip began to melt, which alarmed Yui, who redirected half of the ribbon to suppress the mana of the sword and sent golem to catch the Magical Girl.

Feeu turned all the magic power contained in the blade into fire in one moment, the scarlet flame exploded, absorbing everything around it. The Golem that caught the girl at the last moment from the explosion collapsed into pieces. The ribbons burned down absorbing most of the fiery explosion going towards their mistress.

When the fiery wave left the whole area in only smoke. Feeu was on all fours, using the last mana she had, she created a barrier that shielded her from the explosion, although barely. This was made possible by her natural resistance to fire and the fact that the fire was her own creation. Even then, her outfit was all destroyed, everywhere burnt holes showing red skin, on her stockings, arms, belly and breasts. In the latter case, it was slightly dangerous, even the skirt was shortened by a dozen or so centimetres to a mini skirt range.

She looked in the direction of Yui to see her condition and then gritted her teeth. She stood sideways on her knee, reducing her surface area. In front of her, a barrier radiating a dark purple light giving a unholy feeling, a whip in a spiral in the centre. The whole shield was cracked and its edges where snapt completely. The Witch herself, however, apart from a lot of sweat and uneven breath, was untouched.

Yui got up slowly letting go of the whip during the process, which fell to the ground and quickly disappeared. The barrier began to disintegrate into thousands of magical particles that followed her and flew slowly into her. Yui was recovering the remaining mana from the barrier, on which she used all her power. The ribbons that took most of the impact, reduced to scraps wrapped around her hand. The barrier used all her power, using her whip as a catalyst to increase the power, just as Feeu did with her sword. All this allowed her to escape unscathed. Given that she was theoretically equal to the power of a second rank Magic Girl like Feeu, she had more than enough power. 

Now, however, the victory was in the hands of the Witch, and her prey, she baked herself nicely. Yui started to go slowly to Feeu who was trying to get up of all fours. This sight of the helpless, defenseless but still resisting Magical Girl was doing wonders for Yui. Now he has her all to herself, she can do whatever she wants with her. So...

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Yui said, as if she was worried... or at least it would have sounded like that if, she wasn't said that in happy tone, her awful wide grin, her blushing face and the fire of the lust in those shining cat-like eyes of hers, betrayed her. And so she ran up in light trot under Feeu, who was temporarily lost in shock beacause of the behaviour of the Witch.

"What the fuck are you going to... hhhaaa" Feeu, who was overwhelmed by surprise, couldn't finish because Yui picked her up, slapped "Aaaa" and threw her slightly on the back, indifferently.

"Don't let such filth out of your sweet mouth! A Magical Girl like you shouldn't say that!"  The Witch said in a harsh voice, her smile disappeared and ice in her eyes. Feeu got goose bumps from a sudden change in Yui's behaviour and her cool aura. "Aaaa~ about your question." The Witch's returned to her previous behavior as if her cold side didn't exist, it scared Feeu.

"Is that not obvious?" Yui tilted her head sweetly as if she really thought it was obvious. "I'm going to taste you! You've already prepared yourself so beautifully. I wouldn't have been able to bake you like this myself, dear." 

"W-what?" Feeu was confused, but she immediately understood the meaning of the words and she turned red like a tomato. Still on her back she tried to crawl away from Yui, who was getting even closer with every step.

"You know exactly what I mean." She replied, finally using a ribbon that she fixed and grew, using her mana to tie her calves and wrists separately, which the Magical Girl tried to resist, but she couldn't manage to resist the tiredness and lack of mana, leaving Feeu in the eagle's position and Yui squatted over her, between her legs. There she touched Feeu's delicate leg, in a hole in of stockings that had been burned, on slightly red skin with minimal burn. This caused the girl to tremble. " After all, you are showing off so sexy to me. Dirty girl." 

"This!It's a fight injury and you know it, Witch!"  She said obviously, out of embarrassment she couldn't feel the atmosphere. It only deepened Yui's smile, who loosened the ribbon on Feeu's calves and lifted her to bringing the girl's thigh closer to her mouth.

"Stop it! Leave me alone!" Feeu began to wriggle in opposition, not wanting to allow anything the Witch wanted to do, although remembering what Eisst had said, she could imagine it. With this determination, she will not give Yui an easy time.

"Too loud." The Witch, however, did not care about her fighting, but only noticed her voice which disturbed her concentration. She sent ribbons, which made a few knots on top of each other to form a gag, and blocked her mouth, then she returned to Feeu's thigh.

Yui now having a quiet environment, in addition to the moans of the Magic Girl, found a slight burn on Feeui's thigh and brought her lips closer to red skin. "Mmmyy" The girl moaned when Yui kissed the place lightly and started licking it sensually. The girl's face turned all red and she just turned her head without being able to do anything. All the time, however, she felt every kiss, licked of tongue and the rest of the wet feeling, on her now sensitive skin,  beacause of the burn. "Mmmyyy" She could only moan.

The Witch, on the other hand, felt marvelous at this moment, tormenting the Magic Girl with her tongue, excited her greatly.  She was in the heat and was getting wet, but she didn't take off her attention from Feeu, to take care of herself. There is no time for this now, because she knows that the Magic Girl's reinforcements are probably already on their way.

Yui moved away from her thigh, brought Feeu back to the ground, and strengthening her ties and moved up on all fours, remembering to caress the girl's inner thighs. She reached her belly and started to undo the buttons of her red corset and white burnt shirt one by one. "MMMY!" Feeu threw herself and drilled herself, but it didn't do much as the ribbons limited her movements. Yui unbuttoned the buttons all the way under her breasts, showing her belly and bellybutton, with some sweat on them. She was under the fatigue or maybe it was caused by Yui. Feeu would not say anyway. 

Without wasting time, Yui started to pamper the girl's side and play with her bellybutton with her tongue, which Feeu was feeling hard and could not stop moaning.

"You like it, right." The Witch was teasing. "Don't worry, it's just the peaks of the iceberg of pleasure. I'll help you find out the rest, okay." Feeu stopped wriggling for a while and looked Yui straight in the eye. There she just saw the infinite desire directed at her and thought she was drowning. She wanted to deny it, but her lovely, tempting words, her hot gaze and caressing touch, excited her. No matter how she wanted to prevent it, she was getting wet. Her only defence against it was to look away.

Yui was becoming increasingly aggressive. "Mmmmy" She grabbed her tiny but visible breast with her hand and she started to lick and kiss her belly length at the same time, each time she pulled closer and closer to her breast. Ready to move on to the next step, Yui unfastened the rest of the buttons revealing the beautiful tiny pink rose coloured nipples.

"You have such smooth skin with a beautiful light complexion. So healthy." Feeu closed her eyes, turned her head as far as she could and tried not to hear anything, then Yui approach her ear. The Magic Girl was able to feel her hot breath and trembled. 

"I can't hold on, I have to try you," She licked her ear, which caused Feeu to shake again, "enjoying you," she bit it slightly. "To have you just give yourself away." "Mmyy" Yui continued this caressing for a while and then started kissing, enjoying and licking her neck. All this made Feeu's eyes start to tear, which Yui saw. She grabbed her chin to look straight into her eyes, but the girl had her eyes closed. The Witch did not mind and she tasted her tears. Feeu felt helpless and worse still excited, which she did not want to admit.

"We will now return to the main course." She said, then she went back to the Magical Girl's breasts and started squeezing and massaging them with her hands, which made Feeu moan a lot. She played with them for a while, then she started to massage the nipple with her thumb, which caused the girl's juices to flow on her thigh near her crotch, but not like the Witch who had plenty of fluids from her crotch on her thighs.

She finally started to kiss and lick the side of her breast and slowly approached her nipple. For some time now, Feeu's eyes had become glassed and she was gagging her teeth like she was trying to stop something. However, Yui did not give her any mercy and started sucking on her nipple, "Mmmmyyy", which caused a long moan to come from the girl. The Witch half consciously ordered the ribbon to pull the gag out of Feeu's mouth. "Aaaahhhhh." Her moaning that were no longer muffled by the ribon, surprised girl and embarrassed her not to let it to come again, the Magic Girl clench her teeth again.

"You have a beautiful voice. Don't jam it!" Yui commanded and bit Feeu's nipple, "Aaahhhhh", bringing out another moan and bringing her to the end of her endurance. The Magic Girl's back arched, which was a sign that the girl had came.

"Y-you bitch." Feeu said weakly, tired, breathing unevenly, staring angrily at the Witch, but Yui noticed that there was still some heat in her eyes. 

"You must have liked it if you cummd like thet, right?" She said, waving her finger around the nipple that she had just bitten, sitting on girls belly, introducing her to the wetness of her crotch, which embarrassed the girl when shocked. "I wonder how wet you are now."

Yui took her hand back, dragged her finger all over the girl's body, and as she lifted up her skirt to reveal Feeu's soaked panties, the Witch sensed a magical energy that was coming in quickly.

"Shouldn't you be running away now, you pervert?" The Magic Girl said with a smirk, Yui made a smile and brought her face closer to that of Feeu's. Their eyes were staring at each other, in the eyes of the Magical Girl's was strong will that slightly cracked when she saw cold cat eyes, shining with inhuman light. Feeu had a bad feeling.

"Meybe I should take you with me to continue our feast, what do you say?" Her voice was cold and toneless, which frightened Feeu, which she tried to hide with poor results. "But you correct, it is time to say goodbye."

And before the Magic Girl could say anything, the Witch who grabbed her grabbed her cheeks and passionately kissed Feeu, she had her eyes open out of shock and wanted to bite her but felt Witch tongue entering her mouth and suddenly she lost strength, sensing a slight magic power. The kiss lasted for a while and Yui enjoyed every moment, and when she finally broke away, a trail of saliva was left behind. Feeu started coughing completely breathless.

Yui used this moment to collect her ribbon and went to Vila, who was already waiting with the portal. The Magic Girl gathered from the ground and, with uncertain legs, got up and looked with daggers in her gaze, on the back of the Witch.

"I'll pay you back for this!" She promised

"Invitation accepted." Yui replied by sending her a kiss and then jumped into the portal, which had then evaporated.

Annoyed and embarrassed Feeu, who cursed that she had given the Witch such an easy time with her in battle and conversation, quickly buttoned up her shirt waiting for the upcoming support. It came soon, but she skipped most of what happened after her loss in the explanations and the report. She was too embarrassed.

313