Ch-7 Witchcraft
12.2k 13 245
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a flying ship one kilometre above the surface of the water, on an unknown sea. It was 300 metres long and at its widest point 90 metres wide, and at its highest point it reached 80 metres. Its shape resembled, if anything, the head of an arrow or a spear. The hull, when viewed from above, consisted mainly of two rhombuses which overlapped each other, one was bigger.The stern was jammed to accommodate the engines, which were covered from above, forming a stern terrace. Short wings, two pairs of them were coming out of the hull in the furthest points, namely the sides of the rhombuses.

There were three more such terraces two on the sides and one on the bow. These were the only open decks on the whole ship.The rest were enclosed in the hull and covered with a layer of armour, in terms of protection and for the efficiency of the crew. 

The profile of the shib was such that the superstructure was in the back of the ship where in 2/5 of the ship the highest point was 60 metres above deck, where it then quickly fell to 20 metres for most of the ship except for the bow and stern. The form was mirrored below deck but the lowest point was only 30 metres. The height of the hull was decreasing to the sides.

Many windows allowed for viewing surroundings, from the inside. Scattered around the ship were antennas and other instruments of this type. Large doors, opened by sliding sideways, one pair per side, which visibly led to the hangars. 

There were many battle turrets on the ship, different in size. Three large cannons, two under the ship and one at the bow. Fifteen mediums again with ten under the ship and five on board, directed mainly at the bow. There were also about fifty small turrets spread all over the hull.

It was painted with dark grey and light grey elements plus gold ornaments and stripes that gave it character.  On the left side it had the TransMagica coat of arms, a gold shield with black edges on which a pair of wings coming out of blue crystal were found. Right after it there was an inscription and the name of this ship written in black.

It was one of the flying ships called Volantes by the public. It belonged to the Japanese branch of TransMagica. 
 
Volantes, cruiser Ame No Nuboko of Izanagi class. Mobile HQ TransMagica in Japan
 
On it, Feeu and Eisst, were now in the canteen talking about a certain Witch.
 
"So you fell victims to her too." Said Eisst blushing a little, which was understandable given the implications of being caught by that particular Witch. Feeu could only make a face, therefore she just nodded. She was able to control her embarrassment, after focusing only on the anger that she felt for her tormentor, ignoring other feelings.
 
"Did the commander shout at you too?" Remembering the empty expression on the commander's face when she heard the report of Eisst, who was molested by some unknown Witch. The lecture she gave to the Magical Girl lasted a good few hours and Eisst left the office as a shadow of herself.
 
"Yes, but not as much as on you." She said. Feeu got away easier due to her circumstances of being lured into a trap and the fact that she was fighting several demons. The information she brought about about the Witch's combat skills and tactical skills was very useful, especially when dealing with a new enemy. She also spoke of the events following her defeat, or rather how big a pervert the Witch was, but she did did just get through as quickly as she could. 'Forgeting' about specifing facts.
 
However, looking at the expression on the commander's face, which was unusually gentle and compassionate, Feeu was sure that the commander had seen through her completely. She thought it was probably because of that that that she did not get such a scolding as Eisst.
 
"Not fair," Girl said weakly, then she sighed and let go of the matter. "So, Feeu, what are you going to do in the weekend?"
 
Feeu had no idea what to do with the free time she got. Not to mention the fact that it was the last weekend before the start of the new school year, which will make her have even less time.
 
"I think I'm just going to lie down, I don't feel like doing anything." Feeu answered straightforwardly, after yesterday's 'accident', she was no longer in any shape. She had to recharge her battery and she was going to do it while lying in bed. 
 
"Oh? I am going to go shopping." And so they continued their conversation.
 
***
Yui was resting face down on her bed at the time. For the time being, she was not even able to sit because she still had a pain in her ass after yesterday's escapade, which she did not regret even a little. The bruises in her anus sting, but that's only to show how hard she was fucking her own ass.
 
The very fact that the first time something entered her was from her own hand really made her laugh. She was so tired that she slept until noon, which she really needed. But when she got up, she had to change her bedding and take a bath, which she did lazyly.
 
Now she is wearing a tight black T-shirt and short grey sports shorts, and she didn't even bother to put her underwear on and her nipples could be seen through. 
 
Vili sat on her desk over several amethyst crystals, which she collected from the remains of demons created by Yui. There were 5 tiny ones, the size of a peanut, one of the size of an ordinary nut, which she collected from the debris of the demon golem. Strangely enough, there were two other crystals, which were much bigger because they resembled small apples. 
 
Yui looked at the unusually quiet Vili and saw these two additional crystals, which she did not know about. She knew that demons have crystals in them as a magical core from Vila, which is the most difficult and time consuming to create. So she was surprised to see two such big ones.
 
"Where did you get those two magic crystals from?" Her curiosity about the two crystals took over, Yui asked about Vila's new acquisitions. She just turned around and looked straight into her eyes. And she just looked at her eyes. And she looked. Yui felt uncomfortable. "W-what?"
 
 "Nothing. I collected them yesterday."
 
"Yesterday? Where?" 
 
"While your little self fucking in the ass like a dog in a heat." That bundle came out of her in a slightly raised tone. Yui was dumbfounded for a moment and then slightly embarrassed, but could not argue with that because she ignored Vili, who called out to her all the time. When she tried to use force to distract her, Yui grabbed her and showed her between her tits and then kept on ignoring Vili for hours. It looks like she is still pissed off about it.
 
"When you made that girl your own fucking toy," Vili started. "You have generated so much negative mana of lust that you have overflowed three times over. You think why you suddenly started masturbating as if this was the last thing you would do in your life. I wanted to suck all that mana out of you but you caught me." When Vili looked at Yui, she looked away. Still pissed off, she flew up towards her and with the force of the stick swing, she hit her anus. "Alłł" Girl started massaging her ass, with tears in her eyes, and Vili returned to her desk and continued. "Luckily, I wanted to do this by touch anyway, so I sucked everything out, use the whip as a catalyst to collect excess mana in the future.
 
"Okay, I'm sorry." Yui said, now submissive, and said in a light whisper. "That's why you grabbed my tits."
 
"So what are we going to do with them, use them to create powerful demons or something?" Yui asked, staring at the shiny stones. A demon with such a core should be very powerful.
 
"Well, either that or we can use them to increase your arsenal. By this saturation with mana, fighting and creating demons you are already in the middle of the first rank." Vili suggested, and then she added. " We must not forget that you also lost yourself in lust." That remark stabbed Yui.
 
"Okay, weapon could be good." 
 
"Two, you have a mane for two." Vili added, which positively surprised Yui, who already had an idea for new artifacts.
 
"Great." So she got up, trying to ignore the pain beneath, which she couldn't  through because the grimace showed up on her face. She left the room and went to the kitchen, where she searched the drawers and finally found a wallpaper knife and went back to the room where she put it on her desk and went to bed and pulled out a box from underneath it. 
 
She recreated the box and pulled some of the armor out of it. If you look at the armour, you could see that it belongs to Salter, a black one with red veins. Yui likes the character and a few cosplayed her, a dress, armor even black underwear of hers. Forget armor and dress, Yui knows that in cosplay, lore correct underwear is the most important thing.
 
"Here we go. Magica Mutare!" A black cross came out of her chest and fell apart into millions of purple pieces. They surrounded Yui, absorbed into her and lit her up and only her silhouette was visible. After a while the transformation was complete and Yui stood there in her outfit.
 
Yui started with the knife that she picked up, and in the other hand, the whip was brought forth. One of the crystals began to levitate and flew between two objects. Her concentration was powerful, because she had to imagine as clearly as she could. In creating artifacts, the most important thing is a good picture of what you want to create, a huge mana stock and careful control. 
 
She released both objects, which then merged with the crystal, starting to shine in a dazzling purple light. This only lasted a few moments, but Yui started to sweat from the stress attacking her body. Suddenly she put her hand into the ball of light and grabbed the handle and pulled out of it like a sword from a scabbard. Dark purple sword, almost black, except for the blade which was brighter and slightly shiny. 
 
The sword had blade on one side, a crystal on a small guard, which was only a little bit beyond the blade. The blade at the base was 12 centimetres wide and only narrowed from the sharp side for one metre and then went at a fast angle to the tip for 20 centimetres. 
 
She waved it slightly and was delighted with her product. Then the sword shone and turned into a whip again. All that was left of the swords was a small crystal hanging on a chain from the whip handle.
 
"Wonderful sword" Praised Vili, for which Yui smiled sweetly.
 
After a moment's rest, she turned towards the armor and began to levitate it around her with mana, together with the remaining crystal.  When she started producing the artefact, the armor and crystal began to shine and slowly melted into a melted mixture of matter and crystalline mana. When the whole mixture mixed well it began to float around her body to embrace her in a defensive grasp. Suddenly, it shone strongly dazzling everyone.
 
When the light disappeared on Yui's body there was a crystalline plate armor. Shoes, graves, poleyns and enden shortly beyond knee, laying comfortably on her legs. They were made of dark purple crystal. On hands similarly, vembraces and couter on arms with pouldrons on shoulders. The breastplate covered her breasts but the crystal in the middle was semi-transparent and it consisted of several layers, going to her waist but under her breasts only the sides had armor, and in the middle leaving her belly and navel bare. On the hips there was a crystal skirt, at the front and back it was only a thin belt but on the sides it was similar in size to a pouldrons. 
 
The armor had black accents and silver ornaments, such as two crosses on the sides of her breasts on the breastplate. It is also worth mentioning that the long open skirt became darker and much less transparent, with on to the thight no longer transparent.
 
Yui hit her bare belly slightly, but was stopped by a purple barrier, showing the defensive properties of the armor. It was also able to be deactivated, which she did and in light, the armor turned into bracelets on her ankles and wrists and two small crystals cross-shaped in fabric on the side of her breast. The open skirt also returned to its previous form.
 
" What do you think?" Yui spinned over in place causing her skirt to rise.
 
"Pretty good, they're useful, good work." She said with a little bit of pride.
 
"Praise me more!" Yui was still spinning in place.
 
"No." Vili ruthlessly refused.
 
"Hey!" She was outraged.
245