Ch-6,5 To satisfy the still burning lust.
14.2k 13 269
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
A quick pseudo chapter, because I had a little more time than I initially thought.

Enjoy.

Yui left the portal and found herself in her room, where she immediately threw herself on the bed. Already lying down she started masturbating, squeezing her breasts and massaging her pussy. 

"Aaahhhh, I felt so good. Yes. Good!" She moaned and screamed, remembering her fun. She remembered the wonderful expression on Feeu's face, who tried her best to deny the pleasure she felt. Her shyness and embarrassment really worked wonders for her.

She put her hand into her panties and started to slide between her lower lips, and her other hand under her bra, releasing her breasts, it wasn't difficult as bra held onto her breasts with magic in the first place. 

Because she was already so excited, it was enough to force her to cum, it made her back arch and lifting her slightly out of bed. After a while, however, she continued her masturbation even stronger than earlier.

"Mmmyy...! Ahhhh!" She moaned even louder than before and bit her lip. She increased her speed and aggressiveness, grabbed her clitoris and started massaging and pulling it. Her nipple was not spared, getting similar treatment, but even crueler in performance, which made Yui feel the pain, but it was only turning her on. After a while, she reached the orgasm for the second time, but she did not want to finish jet.

To increase her pleasure she used her ribbon to squeeze her free breast, the ribbon wrapped around her naked breast playing with it. At the bottom she started by putting one finger in and fingering her pussy, but quickly put the second in. She masturbated as such for a few good minutes filled with moans and a thick atmosphere of lust. She finally reached orgasm for the third time today and rested for a minute.  

However, in this brief rest, a tempting thought came to her, so tempting that she immediately followed it. She ripped off her panties together with her translucent skirt and threw the rags to the side. She lay down on her breasts and stickled her ass up and then returned to masturbation this time with both hands on pussy. With one hand she was playing with her clitoris and with the other she was putting her fingers into the cunt.

The ribbons got other orders from their master, which they did excellently. They tied themselves together in a makeshift dildo, which started to be lubricated with Yui juices while rubing along on the Witch's pussy. When it was sufficiently lubricated, it moved to the butthole. 

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" The dildo slowly entered causing Yui, who had a stupid smile and glazed eyes dimmed with pleasure and lust, to moan long. When it finally came in full 20 centimetres long and quite wide, the blood flowed out of her anus that never had a dildo or anything like it, and was therefore not prepared for such an attack.

When her anus barely got used to the new visitor, Yui ordered the dildo to start thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. During this, she masturbated harder and harder, reaching a new orgasm over and over again.

In the end, all the fun lasted a good few hours and Yui can't remember how many times she cummed.

269