Ch-10 The Evil Witch has arrived.
11k 14 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The student council met after class to discuss a few more important issues, so Keiko was the first to sit in the room because her class was closest. She was checking the backlog of documents when she came across the only remaining folders, which she quickly started to put together but suddenly stopped at one, the Purple Witch of Lust was writing on her. These files belonged to a Witch who recently defeated her like with Aya and who caused them much embarrassment.

Keiko opened the file and once again looked at the information she already remembered, as the commander ordered her to memorize it for punishment. Unfortunately, there was little information about her because she only appeared recently and attacked only twice. When she remembered how easily she was overpowered and humiliated she could only redden lightly. From the anger and embarrassment of her harassment.

There was little in the file, only the appearance and known skills and of course all the encounters, where the reports were posted by the participants. She still cannot forget the face of Mai, who looked at the file with disbelief. There were several other Witches of Lust in the world, but they usually satisfied themselves with embarrassment and grabbing breasts in public, not molesting when nobody was looking.

"I think she has lost all the respect he had for me." She said in a whisper, putting down the file, reminding herself of the sight of Mai, who had been looking at her since then as if she were a complete failure. Not only did the girl younger than her, with less seniority as the Magic Girl, break through to the second rank, but she was still in the first as the only one on the team. She is only a little short of promotion, but it didn't matter. 

Aya got away with it because in her report she omitted a lot of 'insignificant' information and brought a lot of important information about the Witch, but Mai still looked disappointed. Keiko thought she was too proud, but as the weakest, she could not complain and sat quietly.

"Hey there!" Aya said hello opening the door vigorously, interrupting Keiko's thoughts, who now focused on the girls.

"Okay, everybody, time to start." She was followed by Hikari, who declared to start the meeting, and Mai, who was just nodding her head. They all sat down and started to prepare everything. When Hikari opened her mouth to present the topic they are going to address today, all the girls sensed the magical energy definitely belonging to demons. 

All in one moment they almost jumped out of the chairs, some of which fell down, and they turned to one side as if they saw something through the wall. It was the direction from which they sensed the magical energy and were even able to tell more about how far this power was coming.

"Let's go!"

"Yes!" All replied in the affirmative to Hikari's order, then proceeded to the roof of the school, via a staircase that was near the student council room. 

Normally they wouldn't all go, but they were able to sense that there was a mass of demons next to it, which confirmed their unpleasant conjecture. The Witch had to be at least second rank, which made them all needed to make sure they would win with as little damage as possible.

***

On the roof of the school, which was flat, there was a small isolated part where you needed a key to get to. Each member of the council had one and a few teachers, which ensured that no one unwanted would get there. Inside there was a magical circle with various geometric shapes forming a pretty good drawing, which was filled with magical gems. Its task was to hide the magical impulse caused by the transformation and to use the magical power that was contained in it to temporarily hide the Magic Girls. 

All of them stood there together and started their transformation, which activated the magic circle that would shine with dancing colours. They ascended a few centimetres above the ground and stars of four different colours came out of their chests: light blue, scarlet, dark blue and silver. They all spilled into a magical powder, like a stone turned into sand by a tooth of time, began to circulate around their ladies, dancing as if happy to finally show their power. After a while, the powder was absorbed by the girls who shone a holy light with the corresponding colours and only their silhouettes and flowing hair were visible. The whole scene looked like sending angels to the ground.

After less than a minute, the magical light went out, revealing what they had transformed into, showing the four Magical Girls. The two well-known Magic Eisst in her light blue outfit and the Magic Feeu, around which the light scarlet flames danced after a while, wrapping her around and turning into her magic armour. On the other side there were two other characters standing next to them.

Magic Girl, Magic Aqua, whose outfit resembled that of a priestess more than that of her colleagues. She had long loose sleeves that covered her hands with were clad in blue soft elbow gloves, the sleeves themselves are white and from the elbow have a second layer that is dark blue and goes halfway over her upper arm where it ends up leaving the skin bare. On her torso she wore a one-piece dark blue dress with white accents, which went to her knees where she had a white lining under her skirt. She had white knee-length boots with dark blue stripes and emblems on her legs. On top of her head she wore a white and blue bow band which adorned her dark blue shoulder long hair.

And finally, the Magic Argent, into which the Hikari transformed herself as she was in third grade, did not resemble the outfit she was wearing at all when she started her career as the Magical Girl. She wore a white tailcoat with silver elements and gold ornaments and occasionally black spots. Black gloves with silver-gold ornaments would clothe her delicate hands. She wore black tight shorts which were covered with fabric coming out of the tailcoat which would resembled dresses if not for its cut to the waist. Two sheets at the back of the waistline were rounded around her sides and went to her ankles and one at the front which was only to her knees. The shoes were also white with black soles and gold and silver decorations, which went under the knees. Her head was adorned with a simple tiara. The structure looked as if she had left the army and it had to be admitted that it fitted her perfectly.

Once they had all changed, they flew out of the school roof covered by the magical effect of a magical circle that stopped shining and froze. This left the silence on the roof, which was interrupted by the steps of a certain teacher.

"Ha ha... They really did not wait for me! Ha ha ha... There are procedures!"

***

"It should be around this place!" The Magic Feeu said when the group arrived in the area from which they sensed the Witch, but for now they only see demons, which was probably their enemy's plan. To attack them when they are fighting demons, a simple plan but one that they can't do anything about, they have to protect people from demons. 

"Feeu and I will attack the demons! Aqua, get on with the support and watch out for the Witch! Eisst support her and also look out for the Witch! When she appears, we change roles!" Argent shouted orders with the commander's aura, so even a fool would be able to see who was in command here. 

"Yes!" They responded quickly and flew to their posts. 

The fight started strongly, about 50 demons were attacking from the ground or air. There was only one type of demon, and that is a gargoyle the size of a motorbike with two pairs of stone wings on its back. It had sharp fangs and claws, but it did not have any special skills. It is a type of opponent that even an amateur will defeat, at least a few, when surrounded, so it was a massacre for them.

Argent materialized the spear in a silver light, it was a weapon with a blade, more like a sword, which had an empty space going down in the blade. It was all silver with dark accents with a golden blade and end that was slightly ornamented. The spear that was making a wand for her was waved once and destroyed five gargoyles that fell apart into tiny pieces.

Not wanting to be behind her, Feeu formed her sword and cut two demons in a fiery arch and her blade stopped in a third. To get it through, she sent some energy through the sword, causing a small explosion that went in the direction of pointed sword. Immediately afterwards, she took up the next gargoyle.

Aqua created magic spheres made of water that turned into high-pressure drills drilling through flying gargoyles, but she wasn't able to kill as many as Feeu, let alone Argent. It annoyed her a little bit, after all, she must be the best.

Eisst kept an eye on the Aqua, attacking those that were approaching them, and she was only able to destroy one at a time, which made her weak, she really wanted to increase her rank to be more helpful in the end. Once in a while she used an ice spike to slow down the gargoyle attacks, but sometimes these attacks were blocked.

When the number of demons fell to 20 % and was about to be quickly destroyed, five huge gargoyles the size of a car suddenly appeared around the street corner to attack Feeu and Argent, occupying them because they were quite powerful and could not be defeated from the spot.

All the demons that remained, and the reinforcements of 50 more, appeared, but 10 of them were cracked with lava flowing in these cracks, they fired fireballs from their mouths. All attacked from the streets between the buildings and focused on the two fighting their bigger brothers.

When Aqua and Eisst wanted to help them, they were stopped by a few fireballs that flew out of the top. When the Water Magic Girl created a water barrier to protect herself from them, Eisst next to her was attacked and barely defended herself with her now cracked ice blade. She was attacked by a large, crimson-coloured sword blended with black. The blade had several black spikes, on one side with a guard going from defence to pommel. 

The sword was held by a girl with carmasine-coloured hair with black strands, which flew loosely to her knees. Her carmasin eyes showed boundless anger but her face was like an empty mask, without emotion and beautiful as a work of art. She wore a one-piece outfit resembling a bathing suit, which exposed her back and part of her breast groove. It was red-black with stripes attached to it in places. Two pieces of fabric came out of one such thick belt on the waist, which formed an open skirt to the calves, also was red with black strips.

Her gloves went from looking like plate armour to looking like normal long gloves ending above the elbows. Her shoes were similarly starting as armoured to normal looking ones slightly above the knees. The gloves and shoes were red but starting with black. Between the boots and the outfit there was what looked like dark brown translucent pantyhose covering the skin.

She waved her sword and then prepared to attack again, without talking only acting. The Magic Girls recognized her because it was not her first appearance.

She was the Crimson Witch of Wrath.

211