Ch-11 The Magical Girls vs. The Crimson Witch
9.8k 10 233
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The Witch attacked without warning Eisst, who could barely defend herself, with an created ice shield that cracked with each blow, and before it could burst completely, the Witch was attacked by water drills that she avoided or blocked with a sword with childlike ease. In the counterattak she waved the blade, sending a wave of fiery mana towards the girl, who barely blocked it with the water barrier, and thus exploded into steam.

Argent and Feeu tried to break through from the gargoyle circle, but there were too many demons, and for now they only knocked down one big gargoyle. They turned out to be much more robust than you might think, and it was not helped by the constant fire from the fiery gargoyles that were hiding behind a large number of small demons.

"Feeu I'll stop them, you fly!" Argent commanded and then focused her mana and started to shine silver, then the mana concentrated in her spear in the empty spot and she directed it towards the demons. She sent the glance to Feeu who nodded and prepared for the attack, which came in the form of a powerful laser of silver holy light that destroyed two powerful demons and a dozen or so little ones, including four fiery ones.

Feeu shot from the spot, covered with fire to defend herself from the gargoyle fireballs, making it look like she a burning arrow flying straight at the Witch, who, thanks to the Argent attack, was aware of the Magical Girl's attack and was prepared for it, but unfortunately she was unable to finish off Eisst, who was all hurt and her outfit destroyed. Instead of blood, magical particles of a slightly blue colour flew out of her wounds.

Magical transformation made the bodies of the Magical Girls safe by replacing them with magical replicas. However, by the fact that the mind is connected with the magic body, it makes the pain still occur even though it is half-cut. For this reason, Eisst now held her hand with an expression of suffering on her face. 

Aqua was untouched, which was an indication that, despite the difference in rank, Eisst still carried out her mission of defending her colleague. Girl defended herself with her barrier when Feeu arrived and fought back the Witch, which relieved her of the tension by allowing her to use magic to actually heal Eisst. A ball of water flew up to her and lay down on her wounds, then flashed with a slightly pleasant light, visibly closing the wound.

Feeu was in a defensive fight against the Witch at the moment, and she was doing better than Eisst, but still was losing ground. The Witch was only using her sword, but it was enough to force Feeu to use the barriers to complement her slower fencing and in addition her magic resources were falling quickly, she could only last a few minutes... and that would be if the Witch, apparently annoyed, did not start using magic now.

Black and crimson slashes started to fly out of the Witch's sword, which hit the Feeu barrier destroying it and having no choice but to defend herself with the sword, sending her back. As the opponent continued to attack, Aqua began to create barriers and water drills trying to slow down the Witch who created a simple barrier that did not even crack resisting the attacks. For the time being, Eisst was resting on the side, recovering her energy.

The cooperation between the Aqua and Feeu allowed them to stop the Witches' offensive, creating a status quo that they were not able to break and a war of attrition came out of it. 

At a time when four girls were fighting, Argen was fighting demons without much difficulty. There was only one big gargoyle left, and only twenty smaller ones, two of which were throwing fireballs. She used the minimum barrier to protect herself from the incoming bullets and then ran under the big gargoyle, with her spear that she pushed into the demon's leg, smashing it down causing the gargoyle to fall. 

When it was falling, Argen sent several lancets of light towards other demons, destroying the next five demons, leaving only the survivors. So she lifted up and rushed towards comrades who needed support to break through the Witch's defence. However, she did not forget to send another salvo of lance which finished her opponents in hard shots.

The Argent attacked the Witch from the flank, pushing her spear into her chest, which she barely defended with her sword, retreating slightly. A slight worry appeared on her emotionless face, which was quickly replaced by a determination that came out on her mask-like face,  only her eyes betrayed her emotions.

The witch began another attack, which was easily repulsed by the combined forces of the Magical Girls. Argent attacked from the front, which the Witch answered with her sword, and using weaker and weaker barriers to defend herself from the water drills that came perfectly in between Argent attacks and the sword that commanded the flames that slowly surrounded her. Eisst, on the other side, found herself behind the Witch, not attacking but making sure that she did not suddenly escape.

Their teamwork was reliable and there was no need for words. The Witch was pushed against the wall. Even considering that she still had more mana than they did, because she used demons to drain them, she did not expect that her demons would be defeated so quickly. She could not help it though, she prepared for three Magic Girls, not four. Her information proved to be insufficient and she is now paying a price for it.

Having fallen into tiny distress, she decided to flee, which will not be easy because she is surrounded, so they needed to be distracted. She used half of her remaining power to create an explosion of crimson smoke around her covering the whole street.

"DOWN!!!! UP!!!!" She heard a girl scream but didn't care because she didn't choose any of these options and flew towards Eisst, barely avoiding her and then throwing a black marble ball in front of herself and smashing it with her sword. The bits started to spin quickly creating a portal made of black fog.

However, when she was about to fly into it, ice spikes hit it and it grew into a cage that could not be passed through. " Get here!" The screaming flew after her. Her eyes were angry and she wanted to break the cage but was attacked from behind by Eisst. She ignored her creating only a barrier and then swung her sword, but the seconds Eisst bought, she let the other Magical Girls come to her aid and Witch blade hit the water barrier before she could touch the ice.

The Witch sensed a sudden increase in magical energy and instinctively threw herself to the side creating a magic barrier. As a result, she was only scratched by a light beam that fell from the sky and whose creator was Argent. Once again surrounded, Witch slowly exhausted the options, the Magic Girls were out of almost all mana but so was she.

"Surrender! Voluntarily or not, we'll get you here." A silver Magical Girl, levitating over her, said. The Witch just took the position to attack, her eyes were shining.

"As you wish." In a cold tone, Argent said also  geting into a combative stance. The eyes of the Magical Girls focused on the Witch, waiting for her to move. Then all at once they threw themselves at the...

"Kyyaaaa!" The sweet voice sounded, stopping everyone, nailing them in palce. All present turned towards the voice and saw Aqua tied up with purple ribbons and a girl with black hair mixed with amethystatic was holding her boobs from behind. She lifted her head up and lay on the girl's shoulder showing her dark amethyst eyes and a lustful smile.

*Squeeze* * *Squeeze*

"Mmmyyy!!!" Aqua moaned as she now had a knot in her mouth, throwing everyone out of shock.

"Who are you..."

"I know I'm interrupting your fun." The Purple Witch interrupted Argent and ignoring her, she started talking. "But it looked so fun that I couldn't resist and decided to join." Her tone expressed her enjoyment of the whole situation. So she looked at the people here and declared.

"Time to have fun!" 

And suddenly, a lot of demon dummies with cloaks that floated and looked like wings appeared around them.

233