Ch-13 Punishment for Bad Witch
11.1k 28 249
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Yui went through the portal and saw the Witch sitting on her butt trying to pull off the collar put on her neck in case she tried to escape. It would have tightened if she had tried to leave the place and would have prevented her from using mana, feeding on her and incapacitating her, not to mention the fact that Yui knew where she was at all times. This could be called an improvised curse created in a hurry.

They were now in a run-down industrial building, around which Yui faced Feeu for the first time. Vili was asked that the marble sphere be set up for these coordinates so that her house would not be uncovered just in case. The second marble ball was set at a different point in the city, but with the same distance from her house. 

In front of her, she looked like a girl of small build, low with small curves. The girl whom looks gives you nead to protect and cuddle her, however to Yui she didn't seem to be much younger than her, probably not even a year. She didn't have the evidence to prove it, just a hunch.

The Little Witch noticed Yui and began to shake for a while out of fear, but calmed down when she saw that she was not as angry as before. Her face was virtually emotionless, but Yui was able to see that her eyes were terribly honest and probably the girl's way of expressing her emotions. Sitting on the ground like that, she looked vulnerable and evoked a desire to defend her, which the girl did unconsciously, which was even cute. But Yui was still angry with her.

Yui took a slow step towards the little Witch who started to sweat a little and her eyes were floating, fearing what would happen to her, realizing with her collar on, she was at her mercy. So Yui squatted in front of her with her terrible smile, but the Witch was still happy because this smile was much better than her murderous smile, which terrified her.

"So what do you have to say in your defence?" Yui asked in a calm voice looking into the eyes of a girl who felt as if she was being looked at her soul. The girl in red, however, did not understand the question that had been asked of her, after all she had done something good, why was her saviour angry with her?

"After all, I only attacked the Magic Girl, what's wrong with that?" She whispered in a weak, uncertain voice that was completely obedient, but loud enough for Yui to hear it. "After all, we are Witches, is's our job, right?"

"You have made two mistakes for which you must be punished." Yui just shook her head and raised her hand, pushing it on the little Witch's forehead and knocked her twice causing the girl to close her eyes, who was expecting a lot more. When she opened her eyes in surprise and looked at Yui who smiled softly.

"First of all, you broke my order." She said in a harsh tone, which did not provoke a great reaction in the little Witch, as if she were used to it, but she lowered her eyes. Yui lifted her brow, thinking lightly of the experience of the girl sitting in front of her. "It is important to listen to people who are worried about you," The girl was a little shaken up on these words. "You'll get four for that."

"Four? Four what?" Asked the Crimson Witch, who was surprised that her punishment was not fully explained.

"Second!" Yui ignored her question and continued her lecture, raising her voice to show that this was the main cause of her anger. She even made a small pause to make an impression. So the Little Witch got a little stiff and started listening carefully. "You hurt what's mine."

"W-what's yours?" She stiffened completely in response to a voice cold as ice, and eyes that threatened to kill.

"The Magical Girls are mine..." Yui came close to the girl who didn't even dare to move and who started to drip with cold sweat. She approached the girl until their foreheads collided and their eyes stared at each other. The Witch could not turn her eyes away, she instinctively felt that it was a mistake, and she always believed her instincts. Yui ended up with a very quiet voice that was extremely well heard as if the world had stopped around. "Do... Not... Do... This... Again."

"Y-Yes" There was no other answer, for words that couldn't even be called as something so simple as order.

"It's wonderful that we understand each other." Yui suddenly changed her tone to cheerful, and the atmosphere around them became pleasant. This change scared the girl, but on the other hand the little Witch preferred the nice Yui. "This does not change the fact that the punishment must be! You will get eight for it. Twelve in total."

"Tell me what is it?" She asked Yui to clarify the explanation.

"Oh, these are the rounds of your punishment." She answered, and then she lifted the Witch from the ground, hugging her slightly. "Then we will start from scratch."

"From scratch? What?" Asked with a slightly embarrassed. Witch who is not used to cuddling and is therefore not prepared for such closeness. Though she was innocent enough not to feel the two things pushing on her chest.

"New relationship and even friendship who knows!?" Yui said vigorously, finally letting go of the girl who suddenly started to smile a little and her eyes shine.

"Really?! Be friends with me!"? She asked extremely energetically, pointing to herself, to which Yui nodded, and a joyful smile appeared on the Witch's face, which was even able to make Yui blush slightly. Who would have thought that a girl with a stone face could make such a smile? "So I will accept the punishment without complaining, so that we can start again." She declared with determination on her face.

"A good girl with a good attitude." Yui stroke the little girl in front of her, which made her happy, but the next words completely freaked her out. "So twelve slaps on your ass for punishment."

"Uh????" A little girl got confused.

"Good girls don't complain." Yui used a ribbon to make a makeshift stool on which she sat and slapped her hand on her thighs inviting the Witch to lie on them. "You're a good girl, right?"

The Crimson Witch hesitated, but finally nodded and went to Yui and laid down where she pointed out. Yui was happy with her obedience and in one movement she ripped off the sheet of cloth that was hanging from a belt at her back to the side. The girl jumped up slightly by surprise, but quickly calmed down, she must be a good girl to get a friend, so she closed her eyes and prepared herself.

Yui raised her hand and covered it with a small layer of mana, which caused a little surprise for the girl who turned around a little bit but before she could understand what was going on, *clap* was slapped on her ass with a sound that sounded all over the room.

"Argh! The girl clenched her teeth groaning and her eyes started to tear. By saturating with mana, the pain was the same as with a real body with the addition of Yui force, which means it hurt pretty badly. Only now did she realise that she would get it eleven more times and unconsciously squeezed Yui's thigh.

*clap* Two, *clap* Three, *clap* Four,

"Argh!", "Ouch!", "Argh!" The girl started crying seriously.

*clap* Five, *clap* Six, *clap* Seven,

"Argh!", "Ouch!", "Ahhh!" Yui has increased her strength.

*clap*, Eight, *clap* Nine, *clap* Ten,

"Argh!", "Ahhh!", "Ouch!" Little Witch started to stick her nails into Yui's thigh to withstand the pain,

*clap*, Eleven, *clap*, Twelve

"Argh! Ouch! When Yui stopped slapping her ass, the girl started to breathe deeply, and quickly.

The Witch's ass was all red, her pantyhose ripped from mana exposing her tights. The girl tried to get up but with every movement her ass hurt and her legs were like cotton wool and she could not get up.  Yui petted her red ass. "Mmm." A small moan came out of her closed mouth with every gentle touch.

"A kiss would heal it faster?" Yui's teased her.

"No need, it's okay." The Witch was ashamed and nervous, and she quickly declined. Yui just picked her up and sat her on her lap like a child. The girl croaked in pain, but quickly returned to normal with her head lowered out of shame.

"So..." She was shaking on her knees a little shy. "Can we be friends now?"

"Yes." Yui responded gently with one hand holding her waist and the other stroking her head. "So what's your real name?"

"... Miyu" She answered embarrassed.

"Nice to meet you Miyu, my name is Yui." Yui smiled, stroking her cheek and Miyu smiled happily.

249