Ch-16 Witch Hut is Necessity
9.3k 12 241
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui, after coming home from a student council meeting, quickly dressed up in her usual clothes. In her room she lay on her bed and started thinking about today, which was more interesting than usual. Hikari turned out to be sweeter and more shy than her standard behaviour showed. However, Yui still preferred the Magical Girls so she gave up the idea of having fun with the president.

Waiting for Miyu, who said she would come as soon as she could, with a facial expression full of impatience, Yui decided to go into the kitchen and cut up a watermelon to treat her little Witch. In the kitchen she met Vili who ate tangerines on the table with a little plush demon and staring at a large multicoloured crystal that had dark purple ornaments on both sides.

"What have you got there?" Yui asked, taking the watermelon out of the fridge. Vili stopped eating mandarins and picked up the crystal. It was beautiful completely round and sparkling in different colours, the main ones being silver, scarlet, crimson, blue and with small traces of amethyst. "Oh this is a pseudo-artifact that I created yes?"

"This beast cannot be called a pseudo-artifact." Vili started calmly but seriously, which slightly surprised Yui who is already used to not very serious Vili who has dirty comments. She was also aware of the fact that the demon next to her did nod as if it agreed with Vili, two plush creatures behaving like that, Yui found it cute. "It can collect mana not only from the negative spectrum but also from the positive spectrum, turning it into a pure mana. Not only that, even the remains of the spells, it turns it into a pure mana that can be used by anyone. If they can, of course."

"Eh." Yui stopped doing what she was doing, she got stupefied and started staring at a fist-sized crystal. "I made it to try idea. It's not even that big. Don't exaggerate." She laughed nervously.

"Well, you've just hit the jackpot."  Vili clapped and then she added. "And don't be afraid of the size, it's just picking up excess, and there wasn't much of it in that fight. Its important function is that it collects mana even from nature, and we can use that."

Vili jumped up and flew up to Yui's face grabbing her cheeks and pinching her slightly to clear the mind of the lost Yui. She just squinted her eyes at her and threw at her with a hand lightly and began to wonder what to do with the crystal now, she will be able make more of it so it should be fine to use it now.

"What do you think we should do about it, make an artifact?" She decided to ask Vila for advice, thinking she might have some ideas.

"Then the crystal would be as good as an ordinary crystal of the same size." Vili started to reject the idea of creating an artifact and she started thinking about what to do about it. "I think we should put it on and Ley Lines to slowly draw from them."

"Ley Lines? What is that?" Yui asked, thinking about a strange term. 

"These are the magical streams on the planet created after mana appeared with our arrival." Vili started explaining. "These streams flow through the whole planet and soak up everything around them, collecting human emotions. Because people are not very positive creatures, most of these emotions are negative and this creates demons in the places where these streams meet. TransMagica and Etativi are fighting for these magical points and so now the world has divided.

When Vili finished her short lecture she noticed that Yui started to think deeply and started to ignore everyone around her. Her thoughts lasted a while and then a sadistic smile appeared on her face.

"Are they all known?" She asked her, and then looked at Vila in the eyes, her own eyes shining slightly in violet.

"No. Not all of them are known, and if I say that I know one not far away. I hid it myself." Yui's eyes were wide open to the words of Vila, who had a smug smile. "Etativi is not as united as anyone might have imagined. Everyone tries to climb to the top." She added proud of herself.

"So let's build a Witch hut." Yui smiled too.

Suddenly they both heard small steps approaching them, causing them to turn their heads. They saw Miyu running there, who had a smile from ear to ear.

"Here I am!" She screamed cheerfully, then ran to Yui and threw herself in an embrace that was easy for her to catch. Miyu hugged her strong, and Yui started to stroke her and looked into her eyes. 

"We're going on a trip." Miyu was astonished and embarrassed, but she nodded because Yui was her friend and she trusted her friends. She will follow Yui wherever she wants.

"Okay. Get ready to go in ten minutes." 

"Okay." Miyu responded cheerfully and ran out of the corner, coming back again after a while with a big bag from which she pulled out a red dress and another similar but yellow one. "Which one is better?"

"Red. You will look sweet in it." Yui told her from the spot, giving Miyu a beautiful smile on which she blushed, not just because of the compliment. Miyu then went to Yui's room where she started changing. Yui quickly finished slicing the watermelon and made some sandwiches, then took them and put them in the basket together with a few drinks. After that she also dressed up in a black knee-length skirt together with a grey sleeveless shirt. 

Together with the basket they left the house following the black cat. They attracted quite a lot of eyesight but nobody approached because of the aura of happiness coming from Miyu, which was extremely sweet. Miyu held Yui's free hand and followed her easily, once in a while starting the conversation.

They left the city where they quickly changed using the Yui ribbon in order to deafen the magic impulse and started to fly towards the forest just after Vila. Finally, they reached a place that was 10 minutes away from the edge of the city and found themselves in a deep forest by the stream. There, Vili looked around for a while and then pointed out a specific tree, which was slightly larger than the rest.

"Put the crystal here and try to make an artifact. Try to imagine your base or something similar. Just your territory." Vili started by giving advice to Yui who had a question mark over her head. "Don't forget to focus as much as you can."

Yui just nodded and started the whole process, and Miyu just backed off and started staring at Yui with great curiosity. She put the crystal in the bark of the tree and started focusing and driving all her mana into the crystal until she started to sweat. The bark started to grow around the crystal and quickly devoured it, taking it to the centre of the trunk. Yui kept her hand on the tree and sent her intentions straight into it. 

The tree started to shine with a mystical purple light that permeated the tree and started to change it. Yui imagined a huge tree that was a guard of a large garden filled with beautiful flowers, which was supposed to defend and fight off the garden's enemies, while being its heart. The earth trembled when the roots began to grow in the area, the tree's bark turned black with dark purple markings on the bark. The leaves shone and began to take on amethyst colours, which created a mystical atmosphere that looked as holy as it did wicked.

Yui fell to the ground exhausted and her transformation turned off. Miyu quickly ran up to her and calmed down when she saw that Yui was just asleep, so she put her on her thighs and also returned to normal. At that time, Vili began to observe the tree and then using a few smaller crystals to create a magic formation to hide the tree. From far away it should be invisible.

Yui woke up after a few minutes and saw Miyu above her in the light of a mystical tree, which made Yui enchanted and she just stared. Miyu started to get more and more embarrassed and began to look away, causing Yui to grab her head and bring her closer to her. Miyu wanted to say something by opening her mouth, but before she could do it, Yui kissed her.

Miyu started to wriggle, her eyes in shock, but after a while she stopped and closed her eyes. She did not even fight the tongue that Yui pushed into her mouth. After a while Yui let her go and a thread of saliva hung from between their lips. In Miyu's eyes there was a little warm and great confusion, and in Yui's eyes there was a great passion, which she withheld and got up.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on me." She smiled sweetly. "This is your reward."

"The reward." Miyu whispered once, touched her lips, she was all red.

"Okay, time to eat." Yui said, reaching for a basket of sandwiches and watermelon. She approached Miyu and picked her up, sat down under the tree. Before Miyu could say anything, Yui pushed the watermelon into her mouth, which she started to eat quickly filling her cheeks like a squirrel.

From her little trip, a wonderful picnic was created.

241