Ch-23 Interrogation of a Prisoner
10.2k 24 228
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When a Yui double controlled by her went through the portal, she saw that there was an uninvited guest in her garden who was no longer able to do anything because she had been tied up with ribbons that she had left for that particular case, and she laughed slightly when she saw that Miyu was also half tied up through with a ribbon for some reason, from leg to waist and trying to free herself with little effect, while quite agitated by this.

Again, Aqua was completely tied up, just as she was a few days ago when she was tied by this ribbon too, unable to do anything, she trembled in anger that she could not release from herself, herself, but to Yui she looked as if she were a tiny animal, unable to do anything, waiting for her destiny surrounded by dozens of demons that would strike her with a readiness to tear her apart in every moment.

Yui had just ignored the girl and went to Miyu who, in desperation, tried to untangle the ribbon, but she did not want to destroy it or tear the ribbon apart because it was an artefact of her friend and so she surrendered, accepting that she would be tangled up, thinking that when Yui came she would untangle her, but it does not change the fact that she tried to do it herself to not make a mess of herself in front of Yui.

"Need help?" Yui asked Miyu, telling the demons to take Aqua away from here so that she wouldn't be able to overhear, and then she squatted next to her companion to look her right in the eyes. "How did this even happen?"

"Well, how to say it?" Miyu tried to make an think of an excuse, but when she saw the smile of Yui, who had cold eyes staring at her, she quickly gave up the thought and started to speak honestly about what happened. "When the demons returned through the portal, the wolves dragged the Magical Girl with them and according to your instructions I attacked her, overpowered her and used your ribbon on her. When the ribbon was tied up enough, I wanted to take her to a safer place, but suddenly the ribbon attacked me too, grabbing my legs, I managed to get away from her, but it started to feed on my mana, making it grow on and now I look like this."

Yui nodded to Miyu's quick explanation, then she started to tear off the ribbon that had surrendered to its mistress and soon after she had separated it from Miyu, it disappeared melting into the air. Then Yui just stroked her head, which pleased Miyu, who quickly stood up and shook off the dirt of herself, not wanting to look too bad in front of her friend.

"So what do we do with her now?" Yui asked herself with Aqua in mind, looking for Vili, finding her near Fenrir, who collected all the magic crystals that are capable of collecting mana, and when a small idea came to her mind with a sadistic smile, she called out. "Vili could you come here for a moment?"

"What do you need?" Vili flew to Yui from the spot and asked this question during the course, leaving the crystals in the care of a big wolf who just lied on the side without worrying about anything. 

"Are you able to open a small portal from where the demons came back?" In the same moment, Yui picked a leaf from a tree and started to burn a message on it using a small pen, which she quickly made out of mana, and she also placed the leaf on a magic platform, for its stabilization and writing comfort.

"Yes, but only very small since I've never been there, I will have to use the magic traces from the portal." Vili replied, guessing what Yui wanted to do, waiting for her sign to open the portal and got it when Yui writed down everything and waved the leaf slightly. After Vili opened the portal, Yui simply threw it there lightly and when the portal closed, Vili asked. "What did you write?"

"Proposals of negotiations." Yui replied, as she quickly began to move towards the building built by the demons, which now, after all the foundations had been laid, first had a basement built, and in the basement there was a dungeon, specially created to hold the Magical Girls, Vili even showed during its finishing touches how to create a barrier that prevents the use of magical power, a magic spell perfect for a dungeon.

Miyu and Vili accompanied her in silence, both wondering what Yui wanted to do and where Vili had a pretty correct picture of what Yui would do, Miyu just thought that the Magical Girl would be interrogated by her to tell them all her secrets, in her innocence she could not even imagine what she would see today.

As they walked through the construction site, Yui with the team went down the stairs to a pretty large corridor whose ceiling, walls and floor were lined with stone blocks, where on ceiling there were magical crystals that emitted white light, illuminating the entire corridor.

During their journey they passed a lot of cells around them, but their destination was the one at the very end where, when they finally arrived, they saw the only inhabited cell, and it was the Magical Girl with a gag in her mouth, who had apparently already cooled down a bit because she stopped struggling against her bindings and is now just waiting to see what will happen to her.

Yui opened the door to girl's cell and stood in front of her looking closely at her and was able to see that from the edge of her mouth the Magical Girl, who was tied up in the chair, was leaking saliva while she was slightly blushed, which painted a smile on Yui's face, who already knew how to take care of her guest for the next few days.

"Welcome to my humble dungeon of love!" Yui said, exaggerating the emotion in her voice and thus attracting Aqua's attention to her, who had clearly began to radiate rage. "As for your time here, I believe that you will be able to guess by the name of this place!"

Yui approached her and grabbed her shoulders to get closer to her and sat on her tied knees. Miyu turned her slightly flushed face while Vili pulled the snacks out of the air and started to eat like she was in a movie theatre impatient to see the show that was about to start.

"So how do we start? Maybe something modest, like holding hands, or we will go straight to fucking each other?" On the words of the excited Yui, Aqua began to wobble in opposition, but she wasn't able to do much, being completely immobile and having the Witch sitting on her knees, who was only laughing, which increased the wobbling of the Magical Girl, who was a bit scared now.

"Ha ha ha... So if you're so excited, I have no choice but to start now." Yui laughed lightly and whispered these words into Aqua's ear, which made her tremble slightly, trying to turn her head away, but unable to do so because Yui grabbed her chin. "Don't be afraid today we'll just introduce you to your new friends."

"Will you be so nice and bring the driad?" Yui asked this question to Miyu who just nodded and quickly ran out trying to hide her red face with her hands.

While Miyu went for the demon Yui picked up the girl and brought her to the bed where, by rearranging the ribbons, she spread her legs tying them to the frame to keep her from moving, and attached her hands to the ceiling, now Aqua kneels with her legs spread before Yui.

After a while, where Yui took off, or rather ripped off, the Magical Girl's clothes so now she is only in her underwear along with gloves and stockings because Yui didn't take them off, thinking that this is how Aqua will look sexier, which she nodded seeing the effects believed she was right, finally Miyu arrived with a driad. Miyu was clearly red, not because of the condition of the Magical Girl, but because of the driad, who had not lost her mushroom, still soaked in her syrup.

"Stay and help me out and maybe learn something fun." Yui said, having noticed that Miyu had started withdrawing from the cell to leave them alone, she was visibly surprised at Yui's words, but she did not object and approached her without a word, too intimidated to say anything.

"So Aqua will begin now." Yui said licking girl's neck.

That's how the long day began for the imprisoned Magical Girl.

228