Ch-24 In the Torture Chamber
11.7k 29 241
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aqua was already exhausted after the first session with the Witches, who played with her for an hour and gave her a rest just because the Witch in violet had some things to do, so she had to leave her, and her companion went with her like a faithful pet, but they left a demonic driad with her, who now watched over the entrance to her cell.

She was lying on the bed naked tired but already calm as she her some time to herself, but it did not change the fact that she was all covered in her own liquid as well as in the driad's syrup, this one in particular came out of her anus, which was ravaged by the driad and her fungus, which pumped all that juice into her.

She was embarrassed that she was unable to stop her moaning even for a second, and half of the time she even took a liking to it, but she will not admit it to anyone because she did not want to admit it to herself, her pride wiould not allow it and she would oppose it to the very end, she would not be broken by passionate kisses, by biting her ear or sucking her nipples, and even by the fingers that did her wonders down there.

She was glad, however, that the Witch had the decency not to take her virginity away, but she was sure that the longer she stayed here the chance that this would change would grow, she was able to see it in her eyes, which told her very clearly that she wanted to eat her whole and would not stop to until all she is will be devoured, in fact this gaze frightened her.

At the beginning, when the Witches came out, she tried to escape from the cell, but three things prevented her from even thinking about it again: for some reason, she was unable to use mana in her cell, though this was expected, she still hoped otherwise; the second thing was that she was unable to defeat the driad in melee combat which she did not expect, thinking that the demon was not made for melee combat. The third and most important reason why she was unable to do anything was because the ribbons that had previously tied her up, the Witch set it up as a collar before she left, even ignoring the fact that she was unable to rip it, after the attack on the demon they started to tie themselves around her again, this time creating a bodysuit that only revealed her crotch, belly, head with her deep blue hair and boobs.

As a reward for her attempt, she received another load of syrup in her ass from a driad, of course, on the orders of the Witch who had predicted something like this and prepared such orders from in advance. The worst thing is that she took her in a missionary position and the ribbons forced her to look at it, even now she really preferred to be naked, than in this outfit.

Of course, her transformation is still active, because this is one of the safety functions of the transformational artifact, of which there were several, this one was such that without the consent of the Magical Girl she cannot transform back even if has no mana at all. These safeguards do not exist in the Witch artefact, so they are stronger but, on the other hand, more defenceless. Other safeguards were that if the Magic Body was too damaged, the emergency protocols would become active, but that is not what awaits her.

Aqua got up to stretch herself slightly, which immediately attracted the attention of the driad, which in return caused a small impulse in the girl who decided not to go to the door where she could be exposed to another injection and she did not want to feel it again, especially as the feeling of leaking syrup was too foreign for her to be pleasant, at least she would not get used to soon.

She was circulating in the room, but she froze when she heard one person's steps, the heel, which could only mean one thing, the sadistic perverted Witch was coming back to her cell, and this caused the girl to blush immediately when she thought for a moment what she would do to her this time, but this thought quickly disappeared replaced by the anger of pride that would not allow itself to be treated like this. 

"You look wonderful." The Witch said sadistically with the other Witch, her pet, again behind her, this time less embarrassed then the last time, then she was ordered to massage and suck her nipples, which at the end of the session under the guidance of her mentor she was able to do in a quite satisfying way.

"Fuck youself, bitch!" Aqua screamed in anger, which caused the red Witch's eyebrows to frown, and her face suddenly became empty.

"Oh I'm going to." She said calmly looking at her flowing liquid, which Aqua didn't like and squeezed her legs, then the Witch showed her a tray of food, sandwiches that looked very tasty and a bottle of juice. "You must be hungry."

"I don't want your food!" Aqua didn't even want to see her, not even thinking about eating her food, she just ignored that she was hungry just like the Witch said, her pride wouldn't let her take food from her enemy, the Witch just made a complicated facial expression for a while and then smiled sadistically.

"But I have to feed you, so if you don't eat it, you'll get oral injections from our mutual friend every few hours to make sure you're full." With these words, the driad entered the cell and the fungus on her crotch had already begun to release a large amount of golden syrup from the tip, which began to drip to the ground. "So it's time to start feeding."

"Okey, I'll eat it." Aqua was shocked but quickly swallowed her pride and said quietly not wanting to eat the same thing that was injected into her ass.

"Stop, you don't have to force yourself to eat my own handmade food." The Witch said in a sad tone, but everybody who could see her now would know that she was all but sad, sadistic smiling and happy eyes that Aqua knew as well as was afraid of them.

"You!" Aqua got pissed off and took a combative stance, not wanting to let herself give in without a fight, but even that wasn't given to her because the ribbons wrapped around her body, moved, forcing her on her knees tying her hands behind her, leaving her in an ideal position for the driad who was approaching with slow steps, that sounded to the girl like a countdown to disaster.

"Myyy" She could only squeeze her lips with all her might when the demon put her big mushroom on them, lubricating them with a thick layer of syrup, which started to flow from her mouth down on her neck and beyond.

"Make her." The Witch ordered the driad who obeyed, shooting a load of syrup on the Magical Girl, which poured all over her face, clogging her nose as well. Naturally she wasn't able to hold the air too long before she opened her mouth to get air only to get a large mushroom that made her unable to breathe again.

In desperation, she tried to bite the fungus, but that only made it squeeze more syrup into Aqua's throat, so she quickly abandoned the plan and luckily the witch cleared some of the syrup from her face so she could start breathing through her nose again, and the syrup she collected was licked by her with a smile on face, which caused the Magical Girl to blush, as well as the Witch next to her to become terribly red because of all this, covering her face with her hands but looking through her fingers with a flash in her eyes.

Aqua got angry when the driad suddenly started thrusting her fungus down her throat but couldn't do anything except close her eyes, tasting the syrup which she hated terribly for its sweetness and because she was hungry, she swallowed it half-consciously, understanding it only when she felt it flowing down her throat into her stomach, but after a while of this anguish the driad did the last powerful and deepest thrust, injecting a nice load straight into Aqua's throat.

"Now be a good girl and swallow everything." The Witch hugged her from the side whispering in her ears and in response Aqua, who still had a fungus in her mouth, sent her a murderous gaze which only deepend the Witch's sadistic smile, and her amethyst eyes flared in hunger, frightening the girl. "If you do not do this, we will fill your every hole so much that you will beg for more. Do you understand?"

For the first time, she was so terrified by someone else's eyes, Aqua completely forgot about pride for a moment and swallowed everything obediently in the instinct telling her to survive, causing a cheerful smile this time on the Witch face, which delighted the Magical Girl, who doesn't want to see the angry monster standing beside her.

"Myyy" Suddenly she was kissed by that monster and her mouth was completely penetrated where the Witch's tongue that sucked the rest of the syrup out of Aqua's mouth and then swallowed it, which embarrassed the girl who could not deal with a girl as perverted as that Witch.

"Okay, time for another round." The Witch only needed to say so little in order to make Aqua's body tremble.

241