Monster Tigers! – chapter 76
1.8k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using the skill "10X eyes" I could see some monsters coming towards us.

From their appearances, it seemed like they had muscular bodies with powerful forelimbs, large heads, and tails that were about half the length of their body. Its pelage's were dense and heavy, and coloration were orange and brown with white ventral areas and distinctive vertical black stripes that were unique in each individual. Their eyes were also red just like every other monster.

Are they...tigers?

In total were five of them, and from the way they were acting, it seemed like they were hungry.

I decided to check out their status.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Female

Health: 1000/1000

STR: 900

MC (mental capacity): 200

AGI: 300

VIT: 200

DEF: 599

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( Boost ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes ) ( Lightning )

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 999/999

STR: 888

MC (mental capacity): 222

AGI: 332

VIT: 221

DEF: 444

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 929/999

STR: 880

MC (mental capacity): 202

AGI: 320

VIT: 244

DEF: 400

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Male

Health: 400/400

STR: 390

MC (mental capacity): 211

AGI: 311

VIT: 221

DEF: 321

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Tiger

Gender: Female

Health: 29/999

STR: 200

MC (mental capacity): 20

AGI: 299

VIT: 211

DEF: 121

Condition: Hungry

Skills: ( Air slash ) ( presence detecion ) ( Smell sense ) ( 10X eyes )

——————————

.

The strongest one was in the front, leading the four other tigers.

Maybe that's their leader.

[ Get ready, five of them are coming! ] ( Hatsuko )

[ F-f-fIVE?! ] ( Ichika )

Ichika freaked out.

That was obvious, Ichika won't be able to handle all of those monsters by herself.

[ Hina! You'll be taking one of them! ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to Hina who was near Ichika. She nodded to me.

.

——————————

Name: Hina

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Health: 320/320

STR: 132

MC: 657

AGI: 87

VIT: 134

DEF: 100

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Fireball ) ( Float ) ( Heal )

——————————

.

I didn't want her to stay around and do nothing. Even her status hasn't changed at all since the last time.

Akemi started coming near me with a smile on her face.

[ I see you'll be fighting strong monsters! Then let me show you my true powers to you humans!! ] ( Akemi )

She said with a proud look on her face.

Does she want to show off now?

[ You stay there and do nothing! ] ( Hatsuko )

I ordered Akemi!

[ Wha?! ] ( Akemi )

Her face became stiff the moment she heard me.

The monsters were getting close!

[ T-they're huge!! ] ( Hina )

I could tell that Hina was nervous about this but there is one thing that made Hina stronger than Ichika. And that wasn't her status!

She has more experience with fighting monsters!

I don't care why she decided to register herself as a hunter but there was one thing I didn't know.

How did she register as a hunter?

When I first entered that place, everyone started judging me by the fact I wasn't old enough and I wasn't carrying any kind of weapon.

Was it the same for Hina or was it different?

Was it because of Haruto's influence?

That was the only thing I could think of.

The monsters were finally some meters away from us.

[ So h-huge!!] ( Ichika )

Ichika had the palms of her hands pointed towards the monsters.

*Boom*

Hina shot a fireball towards one of the tigers.

The attack didn't do that much damage but it was enough to burn some of its fur away.

[ My attacks aren't working!!! ] ( Hina )

She kept shooting fireballs towards them.

On the other hand, Ichika was trembling like crazy. She wasn't thinking straight.

Sweat was running down her face as she was looking at those tigers. Her breathing was becoming rougher and I could tell that she was having trouble staying conscious.

[ We won't be able to handle them! Hatsuko what do we do?!?!? ] ( Hina )

Even though Hina was attacking the tigers with fireballs, it wasn't enough to hold them back.

Ichika was in an even worse state than before.

She knew that this time, those monsters weren't a fake illusion but real-life monsters!! Alive monsters who crave fresh meat and blood!

If Ichika doesn't get over her fear of fighting monsters... No matter how strong she becomes...

She will die!

 

 

 

 

 

46