Spending the night together! – Chapter 109
1.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's warm...

I don't know the reason why, but I was feeling really warm.

My body, my face, and my arms felt like they were being warped by something soft and warm, making me feel like I was finally home.

The last thing I remember was, me laying on my knees while I was resting my head on Chloe's chest.

And at those moments, I felt like everything was fading away from me.

[ ... ] ( Hatsuko )

I opened my eyes...

From what I could see, the area where I was sleeping, was inside a tent. It was big enough for one person to stay in. And because of the dark cloth used for the tent, I couldn't tell if outside was day or night.

Did Chloe build this tent?

I thought as I felt something moving over my body.

[ mhmm... <3 ] ( Chloe )

As I was looking around, I heard moaning sounds near me.

I looked on my right and saw Chloe. She had managed to slip inside this small tent, and now she was sleeping on my side.

She had placed one of her legs over my body, using me as a body pillow while she had her arms around my neck.

Her breasts also were being crushed against me.

Her face laying next to my face as I could feel her soft breathing sounds.

Now that I noticed, She was sleeping with some of her clothes off.

The only thing she was wearing right now was a slim shirt and her short skirt.

As I was in that position I noticed that I wasn't wearing my jacket or the monster's fur either.

She had used our clothes as a bed, making it more comfortable to lay down.

In this kind of environment, everything would be cold, but inside this tent, it was really warm which could make me fall asleep at any time.

Colliding our bodies' temperature, we were able to keep our bodies warm at all times. Even her hair was loose over my body.

And the more time was passing by, the more I felt as her arms were becoming tighter around my neck.

And at the same time, her chest was being squished against me even more.

[ mhmm <3 Hatsuko you're awake? ] ( Chloe )

She finally woke up as she stretched her body over to me.

[ Yeah. ] ( Hatsuko )

I responded to her.

[ hehe. ] ( Chloe )

She giggled as she was looking at me.

[ What is it? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked.

[ Nothing... ] ( Chloe )

She moved her face near mine as she responded to me.

[ How long have we been here? ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Probably the whole night. ] ( Chloe )

So I have been asleep for more than 12 hours. I'm surprised that we didn't get attacked by any monsters around this area.

[ We should start moving soon. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her as I was trying to get up, but Chloe didn't let go of me, preventing me from getting up.

[ Nooo! I wanna stay like this a little longer! ] ( Chloe )

She complained as her voice became a little childish.

[ We can't stay in this territory anymore, I can sense a group of monsters coming this way. ] ( Hatsuko )

I explained to her as she finally let go of me.

[ Fine... ] ( Chloe )

I don't know why, but the moment she let go of me, my body was feeling a little off. It was the same feeling as I had when my arm was bitten off.

I knew that I could regenerate it anytime but my body still felt that something was missing.

[ Huh? Are you okay? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe was concerned as she asked the moment I stopped moving.

[ Yeah I'm fine. ] ( Hatsuko )

I replied to her as I was wearing my jacket.

Chloe was also trying to wear her clothes inside the tent as well since I'm sure it would be really cold outside.

Since I was ready, I got out of the tent and waited for Chloe to dress up.

Even though I knew that it was cold outside... the moment I got out of the tent, I felt the coldness compared to when I was inside.

I tried covering my body with that monster's fur and the mask that I had made.

But somehow, my cheek felt weirdly cold. Maybe that's because of Chloe rubbing her cheeks on my face the whole night.

She kept my body warm, and because of that, my body had gotten used to that kind of temperature.

I turned around and saw the place where she built the tent.

The position of the tent was inside a bush, having it hidden from any monster who would wander around this territory.

My skill would have alarmed me if there were any life-threatening monsters nearby, but it seems that this territory was surprisingly quiet. And based on the speed of the monsters who were coming this way, it would take around 30 minutes to arrive at us.

That's why I said to Chloe that we had to move as soon as possible.

After waiting for a bit more, Chloe finally got out of the tent and took off the robe she was covering the tent.

[ Where did you learn to make a hidden tent like that? ] ( Hatsuko )

The tent she made for us was well hidden.

I once tried on making a tent but It broke from the wind or any monster who would pass by.

But from what I can guess, maybe her family taught her?

[ My father insisted on me learning this skill for some reasons. ] ( Chloe )

She said as she broke the tent, leaving no traces of any humans being here.

[ But considering an assassin on this world, they wouldn't need to spend nights on the wild would they? ] ( Hatsuko )

Assassins only need to kill their target and immediately run away from the scene without being noticed.

And based on the age of our world, there wouldn't be anyone who would live in the wild with no social civilization.

[ I know... I also was curious to know why I had to learn those kinds of survival techniques... ] ( Chloe )

Even Chloe who was raised in a family assassin's finds it weird.

[ it's like my father knew I would need this skill... ] ( Chloe )

She said as she put her index finger on her lip.

Her father knew?

.

.

.

.

 

40