My true feelings! – Chapter 108
1.5k 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Hatsuko, what's wrong? ] ( Chloe )

I shouldn't have helped her in the first place. It was neither my job nor something that I had to do.

While I was staring at her, I created a katana on my right hand as I kept approaching her.

And the moment I closed the distance with Chloe, I swung my katana towards her neck, aiming to instantly cut her head off.

Chloe didn't scream nor did she move away from there, she just closed her eyes, waiting for her death to arrive.

But my sword never reached her neck. The blade of my sword had stopped at the surface of her neck.

It should be so easy to cut her off!

I have to move my arm just a little more and she will be dead.

So why isn't my arm moving?

She shouldn't be able to stop my attack so why isn't my arm listening to me?

[ Why?... ] ( Hatsuko )

I clenched my teeth in anger as my hand was trembling a little.

[ Why do you act like this? ] ( Hatsuko )

I didn't realize but my voice had become deep from the anger I was feeling.

[ What do you mea-- ] ( Chloe )

[ --Why do you keep acting like you're my friend? ] ( Hatsuko )

It just doesn't make sense to me, why does she act like that. I'm not doing this for fun! I'm not doing this because I was asked to.

[ I don't understand... why are you so angry? ] ( Chloe )

She looked at me with a concerned face.

She still pretends she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

[ Stop pretending with that friendly attitude, do you think I'm that stupid?! ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Hatsuko I-- ] ( Chloe )

[ --Do you think you can manipulate me by saying you're my ally!? ] ( Hatsuko )

I went all out as I was saying those things to her. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

[ Ally? Friends? Bullshit! That kind of thing doesn't exist in this world! That's all a lie and everyone knows It! ] ( Hatsuko )

It just doesn't make sense... Why am I feeling angry?

If she is the cause of my anger, I can just kill her easily... so why?

Why am I not doing anything? Why isn't my body listening to me?

Why does this keep happening to me?

[ So stop that kind of acting! I already know your true colors! You are all the same! ] ( Hatsuko )

Her eyes were looking at me.

It looked like she was really sad about something.

[ Say that you that hate me! Say that you despise me! Come on? Why aren't you saying something now? ] ( Hatsuko )

If she says all that, then I can finally have a reason to kill her.

[ Hatsuko I... ] ( Chloe )

She was looking at me with her sad eyes.

[ I don't hate you! ] ( Chloe )

What does she mean by that? Why does she keep acting like that? She will get nothing of me from acting like that!

[ It's actually the opposite! I like you... ] ( Chloe )

Her cheeks slightly blushed as she said that to me.

Like me? That's just a bunch of illusions so that it can make me suffer even more.

This has happened to me so many times! Hanna, Rei, Lauren... They are all the same!

[ I already know that I'm alone so stop it... ] ( Hatsuko )

My legs became weak causing me to fall on my knees. I looked down as I was waiting for her to show me her true colors.

I couldn't handle this anymore!

As the wind was slightly moving my hair, I felt Chloe's steps coming towards me.

She was near here, yet her steps felt like they were far away.

[ I don't know what you've been through, but I want you to know that you are not alone. ] ( Chloe )

Her voice became softer as she said that to me.

[ LIES! ] ( Hatsuko )

I responded to her as I couldn't hold my voice in.

[ It's all lies, You don't even know what I've been through so what would you know about it?! ] ( Hatsuko )

She sat as well on her knees in front of me, then she gently grabbed my head and rested in on her chest.

[ Then tell me about it. ] ( Chloe )

[ Everyone hates me for no reason! ] ( Hatsuko )

[ But there are still people who care about you. ] ( Chloe )

[ There are no such people! ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Yes there are! Just think about it, there must be at least a few people who care about you. ] ( Chloe )

People, who care about me? I can't remember...

I can't.... remember...

...

[ ...I still have my parents...I have my sister... ] ( Hatsuko )

[ See? You are not alone! ] ( Chloe )

I looked up at Chloe as she said that.

While thinking about Chloe's words, I saw the figures of Akemi, Ichika, and Hina appearing from behind Chloe.

[ I... am not alone... ] ( Hatsuko )

I talked to myself as I noticed those images vanishing from there.

[ That's right, don't forget about me though, hehe. ] ( Chloe )

She slightly giggled as she said that to me.

[ I'm not alone... ] ( Hatsuko )

I kept repeating those words as I felt my head heavy.

I leaned forward again and placed my head over Chloe's soft breasts.

Her breasts had a feeling which made my head feel a lot better.

She didn't say anything.

But In response, she only placed her arms around my head and hugged me.

[ I'm not alone... ] ( Hatsuko )

I didn't know why but I was feeling really strange. It was a feeling that I had forgotten about it.

A feeling which I never thought I would feel again.

...

As we both stayed in the same position, I felt as warm liquid was coming out of my eyes.

I didn't know why but one thing was for sure...

...That was the first time in a while that I cried...

.

.

.

.

34