Improving the group’s stats! – Chapter 118
1.8k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing that monster, Chloe's power had become a little stronger.

Even though she acted like a spoiled child, she still had the strength to kill a massive monster like that.

The same goes for Shiro. She has been wandering around and for some reason, her power was becoming powerful as well.

When Shiro came back, her status had changed.

.

——————————

Name: Shiro

Species: Cat

Gender: Female

Health: 400/400

STR: 380

MC: 401

AGI: 400

VIT: 400

DEF: 390

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( night-vision ) ( Air slash ) ( Cold resistance ) ( Blood strength) ( Seduce ) ( Heat resistance ) ( Super Claws )...< Locked! >

——————————

.

So that explains why her presence was becoming stronger. She must have killed a lot of monsters.

The numbers on her status had increased since the last time I checked. She also has gotten new skills.

"Heat resistance" must be a skill as the name says. I don't have that skill since I don't really need it. All of my stats have been maxed out so there's nothing I can do about it.

The next one is Super Claws?

{ Answer: "Super Claws" is a special attack where the skill holder can attack anything within its range. 

The range depends on MC. }

I see, this also sounds like a powerful skill as well.

-

-

-

After this, I let Chloe kill some more monsters around this territory. This time she seemed more excited and more confident about this. While I would watch over her, together with these two sisters, Chloe continued her hunt.

Chloe's reflexes were really good, making it harder for her enemies to have a direct hit on her body.

-

-

-

-

Some more days passed until we finally reached the bottom of the mountain. We didn't need to wear extra clothes anymore since the temperature was warmer.

But now, there was another problem…

Angela and Demonica don't seem to know how to use their abilities yet. 

I won't be able to protect them at all times, so they should know at least how to defend themselves. That's why we went somewhere with a bit of space around us.

.

[ Angela, Demonica, have you ever seen your parents use their abilities? ] ( Hatsuko )

Both of them looked at me with their expressionless eyes.

Angela nodded at me.

[ Can you try and mimic their skills? ] ( Hatsuko )

Angela thought for a bit then shook her head left and right.

I see… I wouldn't expect anyone to learn something just from looking.

[ Hatsuko? ] ( Chloe )

She called out my name as she was trying to understand what my goal was here.

[ I thought that they should at least learn how to defend themselves if a monster suddenly attacks them. ] ( Hatsuko )

I explained to her.

[ ooh, so you want to train them as well? That's so kind of you. ] ( Chloe )

She smiled as she said that to me.

[ I'm not kind… ] ( Hatsuko )

I looked the other way as I tried denying what she said.

Now then, how do I make these sisters use their skills?

I already know that they have a skill, but they don't seem to know it yet.

[ Angela, try pointing your hands towards that tree over there and close your eyes. ] ( Hatsuko )

Once someone gets the feeling of their skills, they won't have any problems with using them.

When I first came to Sakuru, I couldn’t use any of my powers no matter how much I tried.

I didn't know how to do it and no one taught me how. While the others got the hang of it on their first try, I couldn't do anything.

I am not sure what caused my ability to activate.

Was it the fact I was way too weak?

No, I always have been weak…

Was it that everyone started to hate me?

I've been ignored my whole life, so what's the difference?

Was it the fact that I wanted to become stronger?

I wanted to become stronger ever since I got the invitation later. 

Even though I couldn't use my powers, things were happening around me. Hallucinations, everyone hated me, finding myself unconscious in my room…

I still can't figure out my abilities.

.

While I was wandering around my thoughts, Angela had already pointed her hands towards that tree as I told her to. Her sister, Demonica was copying her as well.

Both of them had their eyes shut as they were trying to use their powers.

[ It's okay if you can't do it on the first try. If you practice more, you'll get the hang of it. ] ( Chloe )

She said to them.

I got closer to Angela and Demonica and said to them.

[ Keep your eyes open this time and try focusing on that tree. ] ( Hatsuko )

Angela opened her eyes, looked at me for a second, nodded then tried focusing on that tree.

Her sister did the same as well.

Demonica doesn't seem to talk at all. Does she know how to speak in the first place?

I mean, she only copies what her sister does.

.

Some minutes had passed and those sisters still hadn't managed to use their skills.

Maybe knowing what their powers are might help.

.

——————————

Species: Human

Name: Angela

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Health: 1,000/1,000

STR: 1,000

MC: 1,500

AGI: 1,000

VIT: 1,000

DEF: 1,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( White Energy )

——————————

.

.

——————————

Species: Human

Name: Demonica

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Health: 1,000/1,000

STR: 1,000

MC: 1,500

AGI: 1,000

VIT: 1,000

DEF: 1,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Dark Energy )

——————————

.

Angela and Demonica each had one skill. Since Angela was an angel, she had the skill "White energy"

I'm not sure what this skill does, but I think it might be related to light.

{ Answer: "White Energy" is a powerful white energy that is used only by Angels. This kind of energy can cause destruction upon living beings.

It's also an effective energy used against Demons. }

From the description, this skill sounds destructive since it's only used by Angels. But what about Dark energy?

{ Answer: "Dark Energy" is a powerful dark energy that is used only by Demons. This kind of energy can cause destruction upon living beings.

It's also effective energy used against Angels. }

It's the same description as the white energy.

Both of these skills have the same effects and power level. But at the same time, these skills were the opposite of each other.

38