The white haired girl! – Chapter 121
1.3k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Huh? Hatsuko... I couldn't understand a single word from their conversation. ] ( Chloe )

She confusingly said to me.

[ Huh? ] ( Hatsuko )

I am getting completely confused as well. I was sure that those Demons were speaking our language. Why is Chloe saying she couldn't understand them?

[ What about you? ] ( Hatsuko )

I directed my eyes towards Angela and Demonica. Their response was the same as Chloe’s. Even though Demonica was once a Demon, she couldn't understand them.

What is going on? Why was I the only one who could understand them?

[ How did they sound to you, Chloe? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked her as I was trying to understand this.

[ I'm not sure, that was the first time I have heard a language like that. Everything they were saying, sounded gibberish and weird. ] ( Chloe )

It would have been okay if some of the words could be similar to our language. But based on what Chloe was saying, every sentence sounded weird and gibberish.

The question right now is, why could I understand their language? Was it because of the contract with Angela and Demonica? I never learned any skill about this, so it doesn't make any sense.

[ But I never knew that you could understand that kind of language. ] ( Chloe )

Neither did I…

To me they sounded just normal,l and I didn't hear any unknown words from them.

[ W-well we should probably move since we don't know when the Demons might come back here. ] ( Chloe )

She suggested as she was trying to break the ice. 

[ Yeah, you’re right. We should probably start going. ] ( Hatsuko )

Walking will probably take too long, and around this arena are only weak monsters. Maybe, flying will be much faster, and this way we can even look at any potential monster from above.

As I thought that, I created a thin layer with my materialization skill around Chloe’s, Angela’s, and Demonica’s bodies.

[ What are you doing? ] ( Chloe )

But before I answered her question, I lifted everyone’s bodies with telekinesis in the air.

[ E?! I'm flying!! ] ( Chloe )

Her voice sounded just like a little kid who was excited about something. On the other hand, Angela and Demonica were really calm about this. 

[ Using my powers, I can make anything float as long as it's not too heavy for me. ] ( Hatsuko )

I explained it to her.

[ Your abilities are really weird. I can never understand how they work. ] ( Chloe )

She calmly responded to me with a face that looked as If she was looking at something weird.

-

-

-

We started flying in one direction, hoping to find something. While we were floating, I tried catching any monster that caught my eyes and drained its life. But no matter how many times I did this to different monsters, my stats don't increase at all. The same goes for my skills as well.

I couldn't understand the reason why my stats had reached the limit. Is this the highest power I could reach?

But I wasn't going to accept such things!

First of all, I should find a way back to U.G.C and ask Kenji if he has gotten any information about my parents. 

The next thing, I will be finding the artifact that Akemi mentioned to me. Finding that won't be hard since Akemi knows its location, or that's what she claims to know.

I was teleported somewhere away while I was helping Ichika and Hina train their abilities. I'm not sure what they’ve been doing until now, but I'm sure that they’re fine.

They have Akemi on their side so I don't think they will be in danger.

After finding the artifact, I will use it to boost my stats and go beyond my limits! 

.

We continued flying every day for long periods of time. Sometimes we would land on the ground to rest, eat, and sleep during the night. This kind of daily routine continued for some days.

I couldn't understand why, but somehow, this kind of daily routine was something I was looking forward to. It's the kind of feeling I never had when I was traveling alone.

Angela and Demonica also got used to eating human food. And it seems like they enjoy eating it. But even though they didn't need life energy from me, they still spent their break time with me.

Angela would usually sit on my lap while her sister would rest her head on my right side. Even Chloe with her pouting face would come to my other side when she sees me with them.

I didn't feel uneasy near them… I just felt relaxed and warm every day.

Every day was enjoyable with them…

Right now it was nighttime with a cleared sky where all of the stars were visible from here. Just like usual we had set up a camp where we would sleep. Since we didn't have that many materials for it, I created tools and a small room where we would sleep.

The walls I had created were transparent just like usual with a slight green color. That's why I could see the stars while sleeping like this.

I couldn't understand why, but Chloe refused to sleep in a separate bed. The same kind of response came from Angela and Demonica.

We all were sleeping in the same bed while Angela and Demonica would rub their faces against me. When Chloe falls asleep, she has a hard time waking up. 

And her body is restless during the night, she won't stop hugging, pushing, and cuddling me without a care.

It's not that it bothers me, but I can't sleep at all…

[ hmm Hatsuko… ] ( Chloe )

She called out my name as she was sleeping. Her body was restless just like usual until it reached the point where I fell off the bed.

[ mhmm… ] ( Chloe )

Her bottom part of her body was fully exposed as she was sleeping on the bed. And since I didn't want to wake anyone up, I decided to sleep on the ground. Luckily I had a red robe which Chloe was using as a cover.

I placed the robe under me and laid myself on the ground. But somehow I could feel my body a little colder compared to before.

After spending so many nights together, I got used to their body heat.

I thought as I tried closing my eyes. But after some seconds I felt something light landing in my stomach. 

[ Huh? ] ( Hatsuko )

When I opened my eyes I saw Shiro that had woken up and had decided to come here. She started walking towards my face until she laid herself on my neck. While stretching her body, she calmly fell asleep.

I should sleep as well…

I thought as I closed my eyes once again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Somehow my body was feeling heavy and really warm. It felt like something was laying over my whole body. At first, I tried ignoring it since I thought I was in a dream, but right now I can feel it moving a little.

What is it?

When I opened my eyes I found something laying above me. It was a white foggy figure that was staring at me.

Is that Shiro? When did she get this fat?

But when my eyes cleared up, I noticed that the one laying over my body was a girl with white hair. She had a warm smile on her face and she had placed her hands on my chest. But what's worse, she was completely naked.

Who is she? 

I thought as she was looking at me with her calm eyes. But her eyes were a bit weird. Her left eye was yellow and her right one was blue. Her body was really warm and super soft, not to mention her bare breast which was being squished against me.

“Good morning Master.” 

The voice of a girl came directly into my mind. 

( Okay, I'm done with this chapter! But I wanted to let you know that I have drawn this last scene. So if you check it out, you can find it on my Patreon.)

38