Ran out of titles for this chapter! – Chapter 124
1.2k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A couple more days passed as we continued moving forward. The days for us were basically the same since we still haven't found any clue that leads to a city.

We even tried flying above the trees, but still, we couldn't find anything.

Just how far are we from the underground city?

[ aaah… for just how long do we have to walk? Can't there be a city waiting for us with their arms open? ] ( Chloe )

Chloe was already getting frustrated by her same daily routine, that's why she starts poking me every time she gets bored.

Even now, she has been staring at me for some reason.

[ Do you need something? ] ( Hatsuko )

I tried asking her.

[ I'm bored… ] ( Chloe )

I already knew that from the way you were acting.

[ Hatsukooooo, do somethiiiiiing fun. ] ( Chloe )

Now, she was becoming annoying by acting like a spoiled child who wanted to have any kind of toy they wished for.

But I knew that she wasn't going to stop until she found something to kill time.

Then how about this?

[ Wah?! ] ( Chloe )

I used materialization and telekinesis for her to fly some meters into the sky. Her eyes sparkled in excitement the moment she took off into the sky.

[ Waaaaaaah!! This is so much fun!! ] ( Chloe )

We did this before when we tried traveling faster by flying around, but no matter how many times she did this, she always acted like a little kid.

Well, it's not like we have anything to do around here. We are basically in the middle of nowhere.

[ Waaahh! Hatsuko, you should come up as well! ] ( Chloe )

She said as she was flying around in circles. Usually, I had to manage the way she floats, but recently we discovered that she could fly around by leaning to a side without my help.

All I had to do was to have her under my skill's effect.

But, there was one thing that I didn't understand…

Is flying that fun?

I mean I used to think that flying was amazing, but after I did it for the first time, I couldn't seem to feel anything about it.

On the other hand, Chloe was having so much fun by flying around.

"Master, Shiro wants too" ( Shiro )

Shiro was looking at me with her big and round eyes.

I created a barrier around her body and made her float at the same level as Chloe. Just like Chloe, Shiro has managed to get used to flying like that as well. She might have gotten used because of me flying with her in my hoodie all the time.

After Shiro reached the same level as Chloe, they both grabbed each other's hands and started spinning around. Both of them were smiling and giggling as they were having fun.

Angela and Demonica came to my side and stuck their bodies against mine. None of them said anything, they kept watching with me as Shiro and Chloe were playing together.

Shiro and Chloe have gotten even closer and they seem to be spending most of their time together. If someone who doesn't know them would either think that they are really good friends or sisters who loved each other.

We had killed all of the monsters around this area so I didn't have to worry about any monster close by. Actually, I feel a lot of presence somewhere far away but I don't think they are much of a threat.

While I was watching Chloe and Shiro play around, I placed one of my hands on Angela's head. Her height was perfect for my hand to rest there, but I felt as if my hand was being sucked in by it the moment I touched her head. Her head was incredibly soft and small at the same time.

[ mhmm ] ( Angela )

She released a cute little moan when I moved my hand against her head. It was as if she was enjoying getting her head rubbed.

As Demonica was watching her sister like that, she grabbed my other hand and placed it on her own head without saying anything.

I looked at Demonica for a moment before rubbing her head as well.

[ Hatsuko! ] ( Chloe )

She called out to me.

Her voice seemed a little panicked, what happened?

[ What is it? ] ( Hatsuko )

I removed my hands from Angela’s and Demonica’s head as I asked. Both of these sisters stared at me when I did so.

[ I can see a group of people from here-- ] ( Chloe )

She pointed her finger towards the direction of the presence I felt some time ago. That's weird because the presence I felt were definitely monsters.

[ --and they are getting attacked by something weird. ] ( Chloe )

Getting attacked?

Maybe that's the reason I couldn't sense any people because the monsters had a thicker presence than them.

[ How far are they? ] ( Hatsuko )

I asked her in a hurry. This might be our only chance to find our way back to the underground city. But if those people die, then we won't be able to figure out anything.

I went flying at the same height as Chloe together with Angela and Demonica.

[ They aren't that far but, I’ve never seen a monster like that… ] ( Chloe )

From normal eyes in this kind of distance, those things looked like some weird-looking things who walked weirdly like humans. But when I looked closer to them, I immediately recognized those kinds of things.

Those are... zombies?

38