New life with 4 girls! – Chapter 123
1.6k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our daily routine continued once again, but this time, things were a bit different. Shiro had managed to transform into a human thanks to her skill, and now she was walking beside us with a smile on her face.

Angela and Demonica also seemed attached to Shiro. They didn't ask anything about Shiro, they just kept following Shiro from behind in order to catch her tail, but they didn't seem to have any success yet.

Since we were in the middle of nowhere in this forest, we couldn't find any way that leads towards any city. We kept walking in one direction, hoping we would find something or someone who can lead us back to the underground city. My plan was to go straight to Sakuru, but I needed information from Kenji. He promised he would find information about my parents. There are so many things I need to do when I go back there. 

[ Hey Hatsuko. ] ( Chloe )

She called out my name as she was walking on my side. 

[ Hm? ] ( Hatsuko )

[ You have never talked about yourself before, so I’ve been wondering what your life was like before finding me. ] ( Shiro )

She asked me.

[ There’s nothing interesting in the first place, that's why I never talk about it. ] ( Hatsuko )

I replied to her. 

Before my ability started growing, my life was hell in Sakuru, and before that, I was nothing. 

[ Eeeeeh? But I find you interesting though? ] ( Chloe )

[ … ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Well that's fine if you don't want to talk about it… ] ( Chloe )

She held my hand and she looked straight into my eyes. She had a lovely expression which was telling me she was willing to wait for my answer about my life before meeting her. Even though she was only holding my hand, I could feel not only my hand warm but my chest as well. A warm sensation that made me feel like I belonged somewhere. 

“Muuu! Master! Pay attention to Shiro as well!”

Shiro jumped and let herself loose over my back. 

[ Shiro? ] ( Hatsuko )

Shiro was like this as well when she was a cat. I thought that she wanted food but I never understood why she acted like that. 

[ S-Shiro! You're too close to Hatsuko! ] ( Chloe )

But no matter what Chloe said to her, Shiro did not listen at all. She kept squeezing herself to me while making purring sounds. Not only that, but she was only wearing my jacket and nothing more underneath that. I could feel her breasts that were being squished against my back with her full force. 

[ Shiro! Let go of Hatsuko. You’re being a bad cat! ] ( Chloe )

Her face was a little red as she was looking at Shiro like that.

“Shiro listens only to master!”

She continued purring as she said that directly into my mind.

[ She says she only listens to me. ] ( Hatsuko )

I passed Shiro’s words to Chloe since Shiro couldn't talk.

[ Is that so? Then how about this! ] ( Chloe )

She started approaching and she hugged me from the front. She also pressed her breasts against me while she was looking up at me.

Angela and Demonica, who were staring since a while ago, were looking at me with their emotionless eyes, then they came to my sides and then hugged each of my arms.

[ Us, too… ] ( Angela )

Her weak voice said as she continued hugging my arm. It felt like everyone was in a competition for something, and they couldn't afford to lose.

Shiro on the back, Chloe on the front, and these sisters on my sides, just what is happening here? I was being sandwiched by everyone from all sides of my body. Their smell, sense of touch, warmth, I could feel everything from them.

-

-

-

-

And that's how our daily routine continued for more days. Both Shiro and Chloe were getting better and better at using their own skills to defeat monsters. They basically didn't need my help anymore. Even when they would encoder a more powerful monster than them, they would still work together to take it down.

Shiro also wanted to learn how to cook so I asked Chloe to teach her. At first, I thought she would refuse because of the way she reacted to Shiro, but she happily agreed to help her.

Shiro was really clumsy at using knives and anything related to preparing human food. Well, I can't blame her, she used to have paws instead of human hands. I wasn't sure why Shiro wanted to learn how to cook since she refused to eat anything other than my own blood. But soon enough I learned why she did that…

[ Hatsuko, are you awake? ] ( Chloe )

I had my eyes closed while both Chloe and Shiro were trying to make dinner for us. And since I had nothing to do, I decided to take a quick nap.

I'm not sure how long has passed but it seems they have finished cooking.

[ Yeah, I’m awake ] ( Hatsuko )

I said as I opened my eyes. In front of me was Chloe, and on her side was Shiro who was holding a green plate created by my skill.

[ Shiro made this all by herself, so make sure you eat all of it. ] ( Chloe )

On the green plate was a cooked steak filled with some different seasonings. By the smell, the food looked really delicious.

“Shiro did her best.”

I took the plate and looked at it for a second before taking the first bite. Both Shiro and Chloe were looking at me nervously as if they were expecting me to say something. The cooked meat wasn't that bad, but it was a little hard to swallow.

[ It's good ] ( Hatsuko )

I said then continued eating the rest of the food. 

[ Good for you Shiro. ] ( Chloe )

She praised Shiro as she was patting her head gently. Since when did those two get so close with each other? Chloe felt like she was Shiro’s bigger sister.

On my sides were Angela and Demonica just like always, and they were staring at me for some reason. 

Are they hungry?

I thought as I cut a piece of the meat and after sticking it on my fork, I directed it towards Demonica’s face. She immediately ate the whole piece on the fork and started chewing the meat with a pleased look on her face. After that, I took another piece on my fork and gave it to Angela. Her reaction was the same as her sister’s.

They really are sisters, was what I thought at that moment.

After everyone had their fill for dinner, we decided to go to sleep. I created a bigger camp using the materialization skill just like always.

We all slept on the same bed somehow while I was at the center of it. Angela and Demonica on top of me while Chloe and Shiro on my sides.

34