Akemi vs A.F! – Chapter 142
1.3k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment A.F felt Akemi's presence, a wave of swords flew towards her at an insane speed.

“So you don't really care if you break the contract, do you?” ( Akemi )

Akemi broke all of the materialized swords to pieces before they could reach her. A.F immediately calculated the possibilities and how to beat her.

.

———————————

Species: Ancient Dragon

 

Gender: Female

 

Health: 2,000,000/2,000,000

 

STR: 1,000,000

 

MC (mental capacity): 1,000,000

 

AGI: 1,000,000

 

VIT: 1,000,000

 

DEF: 1,010,000

 

Condition: ?

 

Skills: ??

 

———————————

.

But the ridiculous status didn't change its mind at all about its situation. After raising his hand in the air, countless pieces of scraps, swords, and fire balls were appearing all over the place, almost filling up the whole area. 

“No holding back? I see…” ( Akemi )

But Akemi still didn't even flinch from this kind of disaster that A.F was creating in front of her eyes. As all of the attacks were charging towards Akemi, she shot a bright light out of her hand, erasing most of the stuff that A.F had created.

“…” ( A.F )

Realising that its skills weren't working on Akemi, he materialized the sharpest katana that it could on his hand. But before A.F could do its next attack, Akemi jumped towards his body, punching him thousands of meters away from there.

“Maybe I hit him too hard?” ( Akemi )

She asked herself as she was waiting for the results of her punch. Did that wake Hatsuko up or was he going to sleep forever until the day he died? That's what kept bothering Akemi as she clenched her fists.

“I figured that wasn't enough… This might be much harder than I had thought.” ( Akemi )

What was up against Akemi wasn't a human nor a monster, but something that no longer felt any pain. No matter how many times it's hit or cut to pieces, A.F wouldn't react at all. It's only goal was to protect its body and destroy whatever caught its eyes. Nothing else was important to A.F...

{ "Rage" has been activated! }

{ "Limit Break" has been activated! }

{ "Boost" has been activated! }

A.F jumped from where it crashed and Immediately slashed Akemi. His speed was much faster than before releasing all of its potential limits that its body had.

“Huh?” ( Akemi )

She was caught off guard from his sudden speed, and she barely managed to dodge it, leaving behind a scratch on her face.

“That really surprised me. I can't believe that you've gotten this strong in such amount of time.” ( Akemi )

She grinned as she said that to Hatsuko. Even though she was trying to speak to him, A.F wasn't interested in replying to her. A.F only spoke using his body and skills.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee ( A.F )

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 100,000/100,000 (+800,000)

STR: 50,000 (+750,000)

MC (mental capacity): 50,000 (+750,000)

AGI: 50,000 (+750,000)

VIT: 50,000 (+750,000)

DEF: 50,000 (+750,000)

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Materialization ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ) ( Soul Contract ), etc

——————————

.

{ Alert: All of the status points will continue to rise! }

Another nine clones of A.F appeared, trying to make things harder for Akemi. A.F was trying to prevent Akemi from fighting back. But that pissed her off since she didn't want to kill Hatsuko.

She opened her mouth and used one of her favourite skills, "Dragon's breath". A purple beam that destroyed everything that was on its path, leaving with nothing but dead land. 

All of the clones were completely gone, leaving behind A.F who was floating in the air.

{ Eyes of destruction! }

From a distance, A.F tried destroying her vitals by using its eyes. 

“Don't think that you can take me down that easily?” ( Akemi )

She said as she disappeared from her position, leaving behind her motion blur. And in an instant, she appeared behind A.F while charging one of her fists towards its face. A.F was thrown away once again until he hit the ceiling of this underground city.

“Did that wake you up?” ( Akemi )

She wondered as she was looking at the place where A.F crashed, but suddenly she noticed that something wasn't right.

“Huh?” ( Akemi )

When she looked on her left side, she noticed that her left arm was cut off. Blood was gushing out really fast, but she managed to seal it with her skills.

“So you even managed to injure me even with my full strength? Heeee, Let's see how you dodge this!” ( Akemi )

She created several thousands of white balls around her while she had a smirk on her face. Through the dust which was falling down, A.F came through at full speed. Connected to its body were several green chains which were aiming for Akemi's body. But Akemi didn't let A.F get any closer. With a swing of her hand, all of the white balls charged towards A.F.

“Be careful, if you touch any of those, your body might get destroyed.” ( Akemi )

All of the balls which were dodged by A.F managed to pierce through the ceiling until it flew outside. The place around there was becoming harder to see because of dust and dirt falling down from the damages.

“An arm for an arm. Is that what you humans call it, right?” ( Akemi )

From within the dust, A.F came out with ripped clothes caused by Akemi's attacks. His right hand was completely gone together with its cloth. A.F barely managed to dodge this kind of attack from her. 

“Hey, it's really lonely that I'm the only one talking. It wouldn't hurt if you said something to me.” ( Akemi )

She looked a little sad that Hatsuko wasn't responding to her like he used to. She tried everything that she could but Hatsuko didn't seem to wake up from his condition. That's why it left Akemi with no other choice but to do something reckless…

.

.

.

***

Hatsuko's POV

———————

By the time I was aware, I had found myself inside my room back home. When I looked outside of my window, I could see nothing else but an empty void that was trying to suck me in. Or that's what I felt about it as I kept looking at it. But I wasn't bothered by it...

So this is what happens after you die?

Everything around me was quiet and I couldn't seem to be calm at all. 

“Is this how you plan on spending your entirety?” 

From behind me I heard a familiar but weird voice. That voice…

When I looked around me... I saw myself. But differently from me, he looked like a broken doll with scratches and injuries all over his body. Hahaha! That's funny… I've gone crazy to the point of creating a second personality of mine. I tried looking away in order to ignore that thing which had a similar face to me.

“I'm not a split personality so don't worry.” 

He happily responded to my thoughts. So he can read my thoughts as well?

“I don't care what you are, so leave.” ( Hatsuko )

But no matter what I said or thought at that time, he didn't leave nor did his expression change…

What does he want from me?

.

.

.

.

30