An intruder who brought destruction! – Chapter 214
398 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

At the same place where the green eyed man landed and destroyed an entire building, many other angels who saw this, began looking around to see what had attacked.

“I never expected you to come here this quickly.” The angel grinned as he struggled to emerge from the collapsed walls that had nearly engulfed him.

However, even after that one strike, the angel was unharmed with the exception of his clothing, which were torn from the falling walls.

“But you made a big mistake by coming in here on your own.” The angel said as his smile never faded away from his face.

Seikatsu wasn't bothered by this even though right behind him could be seen countless angels who were about to attack the intruder.

“....” 

“Why aren't you saying anything? Or did you regret coming here to your death?” 

“....”

But the long haired boy still did not respond to any kind of threats. 

He turned around to see all of the angels which were about to attack him.

“Let's see how you’re going to deal with this.” The angel laughed as Seikatsu flew out of the destroyed building in order to block all of the attacks coming from the other angels.

Many different kinds of attacks could be seen from those angels as they were trying to bring down this humanoid being.

But no matter what they used, none of their attacks reached him as Seikatsu had created a certain green barrier which prevented anything from reaching him.

“W-what?! How is that possible?!” A certain angel shouted as he couldn't believe that none of the destructive attacks were reaching him.

“This is impossible!!”

“Kill him immediately!!”

“Don’t let him get the upper hand!!”

“What are you doing! Don’t stop shooting!! Keep using all of your energy to bring that lowly thing down!!”

The other angels were also getting annoyed by the fact that nothing was injuring that individual which was flying in order to avoid the attacks.

After seeing how these attacks were not doing any damage to him, Seikatsu created hundreds of swords, and had them fly around at an incredible speed which ripped and cut in half many angels.

“What are you doing!!! Use your holy shiel–” A certain angel ordered the rest of the angels before he was cut in half as well by a sharp green blade.

“It's killing everyone!! Run!”

“Our shields are not working!!”

Most of the angels had great confidence in their barrier and shields, that's why they didn't bother to run away like some angels. They were sure that those blades wouldn't even be able to scratch their barrier.

They also had the confidence that they were much stronger than those embarrassing angels who decided to run away from the battle.

“Don’t run away!! Attack him!!! He’s just one!!”

But even those who were cocky about their strength, were instantly killed without even being able to react in any sort of way. The last thing they could see was nothing else but… instant death.

The same angel, Brimchiel, watched those murders unfold in front of him while viewing everything from above as all of his subordinates perished instantly.

His eyes narrowed while trying to understand where this being’s power came from, and how he was able to easily kill all of these angels without a sweat.

And within a matter of minutes, all hundreds of angels which were surrounding this area some moments ago, were turned into a graveyard from the amount of corpses lying around. 

All of the lifeless dead bodies which were all over the ground, showed the difference in strength between these two opponents.

After seeing that most of the angels were dead, Seikatsu flew in the sky where the same leader of angels was observing. 

Both of them were the same height and none seemed to be doing anything just yet.

“Just because you managed to defeat some low ranked angels, you think you can defeat me?” Brimchiel forced a smile on his face as he asked that question to the being in front of him.

“....”

“Still not answering me? Fine then. Let’s see how long that kind of attitude will last when you face this.” Brimchiel smirked as he raised the palm of his hand, showing some kind of seal which began glowing.

And within the next few seconds, a certain dimension crack appeared as a certain ugly looking monster came out of it.

His whole body was dark blue, showing the disgusting monster that it was. His actual face was unrecognizable and its size was almost as big as an entire building.

While that angel was still smirking, Seikatsu didn't even respond in any kind of way as he was waiting for that monster to make its first move.

“Grrra.. Ghk.. gghh…” The monster struggled to talk, showing how dry its vocal cords actually were.

And after seeing the reason why it was summoned to this place, the monster jumped towards Seikatsu in order to kill him as that was the only thing it was capable of doing.

Its speed was unmatched to the point where even some of the angels down there feared to get closer to that thing.

“You’re done for!” The angel shouted as the monster finally got closer to its target.

“....”

But Seikatsu wasn't going down just from a mere summoned brainwashed monster.

With just a move of his body, Seikatsu flew past this monster, showing how easy he could move. And within that split of a second, the green eyed boy managed to slice that monster to thousands of pieces.

“That's useless! You won’t be able to defeat him that easily!” Brimchiel made fun of the monster that Seikatsu had cut down, seeing how it was regenerating once again.

“GHaa!! Ghkssssa!!”

All of the flesh and blood was being reattached and formed into the monster’s body once again as if none of those attacks were ever there to begin with.

“It's useless! You won't be able to defeat my slave no matter how strong you are. This is the limit between your kind and an angel. That's why you better surrender to me, or death shall be your fate.”

The green eyed boy ignored everything that this angel said as he slowly turned around to see how that monster was fully healed.

Seikatsu knew that the same attack wasn't going to work once again, that's why he put away his sword as it let the monster approach him.

But to that angel, this was a sign of him giving up on his life.

No fool would let a dangerous monster like that approach you without having any sort of weapons.

“HAHHAHAHAHA!!! That's right! You shouldn't have messed with us to begin with!!” The angel laughed as he was looking at the disarmed humanoid being which wasn't moving at all. “Now let me hear it!! Beg for forgiveness! I want you to surrendered to me and beg me to become my slave!”

But no matter what that angel was shouting, Seikatsu remained in his same position as that monster was finally within its reach.

“So you choose death instead huh… well, that's disappointing…” Brimchiel said with a disappointed look as he was about to leave this place.

But before the monster could attack the green eyed boy, Seikatsu disappeared from his position and touched the monster's chest. And without letting this opportunity pass by, green particles could be seen coming out of the monster's body as it was absorbed inside Seikatsu.

“Life draining? You won’t be able to harm him. Not only is its energy way too overwhelming for you, but also toxic for even angels to handle it.”

But no matter what that angel said, Seikatsu continued draining that monster's life to the point where its flesh fell apart.

“.....”

The monster was defeated by the same humanoid being once again, and Brimchiel wasn't happy about it.

“....”

Seikatsu slowly turned towards that angele and gave an emotionless stare after managing to defeat its slave.

Brimchiel's eyes narrowed to slit as it was glaring at his opponent in front of him. [ Seems like I have underestimate him a little as well. ]

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8