Defying all logic! – Chapter 215
378 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after the monster was defeated, Seikatsu was looking at the angel who also happened to be the leader of this realm. Brimchiel, an angel who had caused so many problems for millions of years over this realm.

Right after Seikatsu defeated the strongest monster, Brimchiel knew that summoning his other slaves would be a waste of time and resources, thats why he decided to take this task upon himself.

“You’ve done great to defeat my strongest pawn. But this is where your journey ends.” And right before Brimchiel could finish talking, his whole body was covered with a yellowish aura while his eyes gleamed with the same color.

“....”

Within the millisecond, the angel managed to break through space and time in order to reach the humanoid being in front of him at an unthinkable speed.

And the next moment Seikatsu knew, his body was pushed thousands of meters away. But thanks to his barrier he had created, he managed to stay unscratched.

“Hm? So you managed to resist my attack as well?” Brimchiel commented after seeing how Seikatsu was still alive after receiving that kind of punch.

“....” And after seeing the kind of strength this kind of angel held, Seikatsu knew that he had to do something. 

Going easy in this kind of fight, would be costing their own lives. 

Both Seikatsu and Brimchiel knew this thing very well.

The green eyed boy created a dagger on each of his hands, and without letting that angel know what he was about to do, he flew like a jet towards his target.

“GHK!!”

Both of his daggers had reached the angel’s throat, but thanks to his fast thinking, Brimchiel had managed to block those sharp blades with the strongest kind of barrier he could create.

[ That was a close call! If I had not placed another barrier on my neck, he would’ve finished me. ] Brimchiel thought as he pushed himself away from the green eyed boy.

But Seikatsu wasn't done there at all. 

Even if his body would be in the worst kind of condition, he was never going to be stopped.

“You don’t give up, do you?” Brimchiel asked as he had created several glowing balls in a way so Seikatsu would be surrounded from every kind of direction.

“.....”

And in the next moment, the green eyed boy was caught by several glowing ropes which had tied all of his limbs and body.

“I call them the unbroken chains. No matter what you are, you won't be able to get away from them unless the caster decides so. Only an angel can get away from them, so it's useless to even try to struggle.” Brimchiel explained while trying to get closer to that humanoid being.

“Now the question is, what are you?” He asked as he got much closer to the green eyed boy.

Since he was from far away, he wasn't able to figure out why and what kind of species this kind of being was from. And if he was able to find out the origin of this outstanding being, he would be able to finally gather enough powerful slaves in order to move into a higer realm.

Or that was at least his plan…

Seikatsu reamined with an expressionless face as the angel in front of him was some centimeters away from him.

“A human? No, what are you?” Brimchiel questioned as he wasn't able to figure out what this humanoid being was. “Angels know every single species in all worlds, so this is impossible.”

But before he could figure out what that humanoid being in front of him was, Seikatsu managed to break free from the glowing ropes and immediately used his daggers to cut one of his arms off.

“W-what!? How did you break free?!” Brimchiel asked in disbelief as he couldn't understand how something else other than an angel was able to break free from that kind of attack.

And while trying to reattach his arm, the angel recreated some sort of barrier to protect himself from the danger in front of him.

“This doesn't make sense!! What are you!!!!???” Brimchiel shouted while glaring at the unknown being in front of him.

“....” But no matter the situation, Seikatsu still did not respond.

He continued advancing and thrusted one of his daggers on the angel’s barrier. And without letting him get away, he finally managed to break his first barrier.

“You lowly thing!” But before his second barrier was broken, he managed to reattach his arm once again and escape from the deadly green blades.

“I'm going to kill you! Even your soul won't be able to find rest ever again!!” Brimchiel threatened while creating hundreds of blades floating above him. 

“Die!”

And in the next moment, all of those blades were all charged towards the humanoid being who was still unbothered by this kind of attack.

“Underestimating me will cause your death!!”

But once again, the angel’s expectations were shattered as Seikatsu managed to create as many objects in order to counterattack his blades.

“....”

“How?!”

And while dodging all of the remaining sharp objects, Seikatsu charged towards the angel for the last time and crushed his remaining barrier.

“GAAH!!!!” 

With another hit, the angel would be done for, but instead, Seikatsu punched the angel in the stomach, sending him flying back into the ground, destroying hundreds of other buildings where other angels lived.

“Y-you damn thing!!” The angel cursed under his breath as he was having a hard time to get up. “You won’t be able to kill me that easily!”

Seikatus could finish him with another blow, but Brimchiel knew that he could regenerate no matter the condition of his body. This was going to be his win either way.

But Seikatsu had other plans on his mind.

He also landed to where the angel crashed while approaching his body menacingly.

“....” And without letting that angel recover, he thrusted his hand on the angel’s chest and started sucking out his energy.

“G-GAAAAHH!! N-NO! T-THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!! HOW CAN YOU USE LIFE DRAIN ON AN ANGEL!! GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

And as the last drop of energy that this angel had within him, his eyes remained the same before his end finally arrived.

Brimchiel was defeated in front of hundreds of angels that were gathering around this place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Within 50-70 chapters this novel will come to an end. As of right now I am writing the last arc that will conclude everything.

If I continue posting daily, I'm expecting to complete this novel within the summer.

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8