Situation over the 15th realm! – Chapter 216
380 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that Brimchiel?” A certain angel from the crowd asked.

“That's Brimchiel. Was he defeated?”

“Does that mean we’re all free?”

“Can we live freely now?”

“Wait, but what about demons? Won’t they be able to enter this realm now?”

“What should we do?”

Many of the angels argued as they couldn't understand what was going on.

Once an angel was defeated, the other strongest one would take his place.

But Brimchiel was not defeated by an angel, that's what everyone found a bit frightening and scary.

Some of them couldn't even fight, that's why they didn't dare to approach the humanoid being which had killed the strongest angel in this realm.

But as Seikatsu had noticed how many angels were in here, he created a significant barrier in order to trap all of them.

And in the next moment… 

it was only death!

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

Far away from where all the angels lived, two angels could be seen waiting for a certain individual to come.

“What will happen here? Are we going to be okay?” Ambel asked as she was waiting for a better explanation of the angel that saved her from the others.

“I’m not sure, but for now we are safe.” Sofile responded back to the smaller angel who seemed unsure about her choice. 

But Ambel knew that it was thanks to Sofiel that she was still alive right now. If it wasn't for her, her life would’ve been drained by those greedy angels who didn't care at all.

“You said that this realm will turn into a battlefield. What did you mean by that?” The smaller angel asked while trying to understand the current situation.

She guessed that demons were the cause of this, but since no monsters could be sensed anywhere, she tried thinking of another reason behind this.

“I guess I should start by how I came here…” Sofiel took a small breath before looking at the angel on her side. 

Ambel was also curious to know how she got here, because she knew that angels were able to easily leave this place. She wanted to know why she was here if she knew she couldn't leave this place.

“I came here to get you out of this place. That was my top priority.” Sofiel briefly explained.

“Why would you come here just for me? You shouldn't have just come and risk your life for me. I’m useless now that I am not able to guide or receive prayers. I'm not capable of fighting, so I don’t understand why you would come for me…” The smaller angel looked down on her side after saying how useless herself was.

Even though she was the one saying that, it hurt to accept that it was the truth.

“Why would you say such things about yourself? You know that an angel shouldn't be having such negative thoughts about its status. So please, cheer up.”Sofiel softly smiled at the smaller angel who was still confused.

“Why are you so kind to me?” 

“Huh? Isn't it obvious?” Sofiel asked.

“Huh?” Ambel looked up at her with the lovely and calm smile of her face. It was a gentle affection which showed how much she meant to her.

“It's because I care about you.” Sofiel hugged the smaller angel after telling how she felt about her.

“That's weird…” Ambel responded with a pained look on her face as she hugged back Sofiel.

And after a few moments of affection, Ambel took a deep breath before looking back at Sofiel.

“Feeling better already?” Sofiel gently asked.

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Leaving that aside.” But the mood suddenly got a bit more intense as she was about to explain the whole situation to the small angel. “I came here in order to find out why this realm was on the brink of collapsing.”

“Is that why you came to get me?”

Sofiel nodded before counting to explain this. “I don’t know how, but I received a weird message from something about the condition of this realm. And since this entire division had blocked the entrance, that also blocked the pure energy which made possible life in this realm.”

“That means that Brimchiel was aware of this? Why would he want to do such a thing to us?” The small angel questioned, not being able to see a logical answer to it.

“I don’t know… but whatever the reason may be, it was definitely something to kill all of the angels in here.”

“You also mentioned that this place was going to turn into a battlefield. Did you bring allies to stop him?”

“Yes, my master is the one who will stop all of the corrupted angels in here.” Sofiel slowly closed her eyes as she remembered the contract she made with him.

“Your master?”

“Yes, he was the one who saved my life. That's why in order to get away from this place, he gave me power and hope by contracting with him.” Sofiel moved her hand over her heart as she explained.

“But you can’t make a contract with an angel…”

“He’s not an angel…”

Ambel’s eyes widened in surprise. What could she have made a contract with?

Amble knew that Sofiel was a higher rank of angel, that's why she found it a bit weird for her to form a contract.

“He is from the human species.”

But what came out of her mouth in the next moment, was something unexpected to the small angel.
She knew that humans were one of the weakest species, that's why she was a bit weirded out by this. But she decided not to question this any further, and let her eyes do the judgment.

“That's why, from the moment I met him… I knew that he was going to be the one to save us from this…”

But when Ambel looked into Sofiel’s eyes, she understood that this wasn't a simple relationship. Sofiel held great respect and trust towards someone she recently made a contract with.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8