The hidden souls.Chapter – 222
405 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"....."

Standing in front of the four leaders was Seikatus. The same human who conquered the bottom of hell, and destroyed the 15th district where angels used to reside.

The green eyed boy stood in front of these demons before charging towards them at a constant speed and used a long sword which he created on the spot to cut down the last demon.

However, the demon managed to catch the sword barehanded without flinching from the humanoid being.

“Is that all you can do?” The demon smirked before grabbing Hatsuko’s sword and punching him away, crushing his body into the other side of the room.

“He’s this weak?! Why were we concerned about him till now?”

“He’s much weaker than we had anticipated!”
The other demons also laughed while looking at how easily this humanoid being was pushed back.

But the fight isn't over yet, and from the sudden change of atmosphere in the room, all of the other demons were on their guards before feeling a sudden breeze on their necks.

“HUh?!—”

“W-what?!—”

“Is thi–”

The three of the demons struggled to speak as their eyes went wide open at the dangerous instinct that was screaming inside them. And before they knew it, all of their heads fell into the floor, followed by their bodies that quickly became motionless.

The last demon wasn't pleased by how these demons were defeated. No, he was actually angry that they were not capable of at least defending themselves from a human looking being.

“Enough playing.” The final demon spoke before his body began to glow red, conjuring a red-colored sword that appeared to be sharper than thousand of ancient blades.

The green eyed boy charged once again towards the demon and clashed swords with him, creating shockwaves in the air, and destroying all of the random interiors that were inside this massive room.

“How is my true form?! With this, you won’t even be able to grasp the true power of a demon!” The demon said as he continued throwing swords at the green eyed boy nonstop at a speed which could even be considered mach one.

“.....”

Seikatsu wasn't fazed by the speed of this demon, but somehow, his movements were rather dull from what he is capable of. And this sort of behavior was noticed by the demon as well, that's why his smile widened even more at realization of the truth.

[ So this is what’s going on. ] The demon thought to himself before pushing himself at a certain distance away from the human.

“.....”

The fight between the two continued for a few more minutes until both of their swords collided with one another, preventing each other from moving.

However, the demon continued smirking before looking at the green eyed boy straight into his eyes.

“Let’s see how you’ll deal with this.” 

And as the demon said, a blade slid through Seikatsu’s back until reaching out of his stomach.

Once looking back, Seikatsu noticed how a certain young looking human with dragon features was using a sword to kill him. The dragon’s eyes were filled with fear while trying to push his sword deeper inside Seikatsu.

"What are you going to do now? Are you going to fight, kill him, or die?” The demon inquired with a malicious smile on his face.

"....." However, once again, there was no answer from him. The green eyed boy pushed himself away from the demon, and quickly removed the blade which was thrusted in his body.

"Hahahahahhahaha! That's right! You shouldn't have stepped in my territory in the first place! Now you shall suffer the consequences of a thousand deaths!" 

Seikatsu analyzed his situation before noticing how there were many other dragons in human forms and many other monsters that had unique features. But something that seemed suspicious, were the collars that each slave had on their necks.

"With my army! You won't even be able to touch me!" The demon laughed before being interrupted by another presence in the room.

"I wonder about that." 

A certain voice responded within the room, surprising the last demon that was having the time of his life.

"Who was that?!" The demon inquired, before noticing a dark figure emerging from the side. “Y-you! How dare you come in here?!”

“Seems like you’ve successfully absorbed a life crystal.” The dark figure continued walking towards the light, until revealing its dark looking features as a demon. “That would explain your sudden change in your aura.”

“.....”

“However… that's too bad that it was wasted by a weakling like you.” The dark demon looked on his side in disappointment while making fun of the last demon.

“You! YOU! YOU!! HOW DARE YOUU!!!” The last demon raged upon hearing the statement of the dark demon, before glaring at him in hatred. 

“I’m simply stating the truth.”

“KILL HIM!!!” The last demon ordered all of his slaves as he didnt like the fact that he had to deal with two enemies at the same time. 

“My, my. Isn't it weird for a demon to use mortals for their own dirty deeds?” The dark demon let out a sigh of disappointment while smirking at the way the other demon acted.

All of the slaves, however, charged towards the the dark demon and the green eyed boy without resisting or showing any sort of reaction.

“This is indeed troublesome.” The dark haired demon said under his breath before his body moved at an insane speed and removed everyone’s collars that were keeping them captured the whole time.

“I-impossible!! How can you remove those collars?!” The last demon asked in disbelief while watching how the dark haired demon removed all of the collars at the split of the second.

All of the monsters and dragons that were under their control until now were left confused and weak due to the long effects of the collars.

And now with all of the obstacles removed, the dark demon turned towards the green eyed boy and swiftly walked towards him.

“......”

Both of their eyes met one another before the dark haired demon smirked and slightly bowed down to him.

“If it's possible, could you leave this one to me?”

“......”

But despite not receiving an answer from the emotionless looking green eyed boy, the dark haired demon raised his eyes and smiled.

“Thank you.” The dark haired demon responded before turning back to the last demon who was glaring, furious at how this despised demon was acting.

“You think you can get rid of me on your own!? Don’t get cocky with me!! You’re simply a demon who was left aside for its betrayals!!” The last demon raged as he charged towards the dark haired demon.

However, the dark haired demon swiftly moved much faster than its content and slid its hands inside the raging demon's chest.

"H-how…" The last demon struggled to speak before falling to the ground, dead from the only attack which was thrown into him.

"....."

But as the situation became much quieter, a certain angel entered the building together with its companions.

"Master, we've secured all of the life crystals." She informed as she quickly rushed to Seikatsu's side.

"....."

"Are these…. All of the captured?" After taking a quick look at the weak-looking monsters who appeared exhausted, she asked. She knew they would have to assist all of the captured beings, but she hadn't counted on there being so many..

Many angels came back in this building together with several life crystals in their bags. Seikatsu took all of the crystals, and without being able to touch them, he was able to absorb them and help out all of the weak dragons who quickly came back to their senses. And before anything wrong could occur, he slashed his sword in empty air, creating a certain portal that was linked to a different dimension.

"Do you think they will be okay?" One of the angels asked Sofiel.

"Of course they will." Sofiel positively responded. "After all, our master managed to not only defeat all of the strongest demons in here, but also he managed to not injure any of the mortals. And this was done, all on his own."

The rest of the angels looked surprised and amazed by how one single human managed to deal with this. They not only held great respect, but also admiration about this certain human.

After all, all of them were welcomed in the group that Sofiel had formed with him. A group of rebels that would fight evil and all who abused their power towards the weak.

"We have to move! I am sensing around a million demons coming this way!" 

“We are being surrounded!”

Some of the angels within the building informed them as they were trying to find a way out of there. 

The dimensional hole that Seikatsu created, already disappeared, and wouldn't be able to be opened once again, that's why they had to figure out a way as quick as possible.

That was the case until a certain dark haired demon reappeared within the room, showing himself towards the other angels as well.

“If I may, I know of a secret way that you can escape from here.” The dark demon suggested with the same kind of suggestive smile on his face.

The other angels were on their guard and didn't seem to be listening at what this demon was talking about. But the fact that Seikatsu wasn't doing anything, made them confused.

The whole area was beginning to get crowded with hundreds of thousands of demons which were on their way to rush this building down. And within the second, the building was beginning to get destroyed by countless demonic attacks that wiped out the whole massive construction like castle.

“I don’t sense anything.” A certain demon from the sky informed after seeing the ruins of the castle-like building.

“Those white winged bastards managed to escape!” Another demon that seemed to have higher authority replied.

“But there’s no way that could’ve escaped! We have surrounded the whole area!”

“No… it can’t be….” The demon with the highest authority thought to himself in realization.

“What?”

“They must have found the gap within the dimension!” The demon came to a conclusion.

“That should be impossible! Only our leaders know that!”

The demon crossed his arms. “I know… that's why I believe that something must be going on here…”

“Then what should we do?”

“Act as planned.” The demon replied. “We’ll continue looking for them!”

* * *

Somewhere in the open field of nothingness could be seen several individuals that have found themselves far away from millions of demons.

“This should be far enough to confuse them.” The dark haired demon voiced out after leading the whole group of angels in there.

“Just because you helped us, that won’t make your death much easier!” One of the angels glared in hatred at the fact that he was just helped by a demon.

“That's right! What’s your aim here?”

Many of the angels were already on the verge to kill this particular demon, and they didn't hesitate to do so from the way he was behaving. Some of them already charged towards the demon with the intention of instantly killing him.

However, the dark haired demon easily moved between their bodies and dodged their attacks in an instant. 

“W-what?!”

“He’s fast!”

And in the next split second, the dark haired demon was right in front of Seikatsu who didn't seem to be giving any reaction other than observing.

The dark haired demon bowed in front of the green eyed boy while showing his utmost respect. “May I have the honor of serving under your name, my lord?”

.

.

.

.

Remembering to post chapters is very hard when you're playing Minecraft all day XD

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8