A plan before the war! – Chapter 244
240 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everything was sorted out between the new angels and the current ones, they all began showing and learning from one another on how to continue growing stronger and faster for the following war that was about to begin.

The gate which was opened by the demon king was also immediately closed once the massive angels came through. That was another problem that everyone no longer needed to deal with.

As the sun through this realm was going down, Seikatsu approached the same massive angel that was in the lead of his own army.

“Can you tell me how your lord was during his utmost downside moments?” Seikatsu asked, continuing to watch the whole panorama together with the massive angel beside him.

“That might take a lot of time….. since it's a long story.”

But once seeing how Seikatsu wasn't giving any sort of denying signs, the massive angel began telling everything he knew about this powerful being everyone used to respect.

“It's hard to say because a powerful person like that did not show any other emotions to anyone else. He loved, cherished, and gave the right respect to anyone he would meet. It was those moments that made us, angels, want to protect this place with all of our might. The perfect place to die for.” The angel seemed a bit sentimental while continuing to remember the past. 

“I see… so in the end, this being was perfect...”

The massive angel looked a bit surprised as he turned his head to the calm-looking human on his side.

“I don't have any certain memories, but I do remember that our lord had the form of a human most of the time. And what he would say to all of us would be that no matter how perfect someone can be, there is always something unwanted that is created from the perfectness.” The angel let out a sigh as he looked at the sky. “Those words have been stuck for me for a long time, and they have taught me that despite becoming who we are, we are still cherished by at least someone.”

“....Love….” Seikatsu softly said in realization.

“That is the sole reason for becoming stronger.” 

Seikatsu fell on his thoughts for a bit before turning around and seeing the angel on his side.

“That is why you were chosen to be our lord. In order to bring heaven and hell back to their own place. The same place that the previous lord made all of the angels feel love.”

* * *

A great number of monsters were already going exciting due to the fact that all of the humans have been striking back. And since the chances of being overwhelmed by those weird monsters were beginning to get lower, it was natural that humans would try and rebuild their cities.

That was Sakuru's new goal after regaining much of the areas that had been submerged and transformed into vast forests or jungles full of various monsters..

Months would pass by, and a group of specialized teams had finally gathered a lot of materials from a certain town that was supposed to be one of the survivors of the natural disaster.

And that would be none other than the UnderGround City. Or what was called short ‘U.G.C’.

What was gathered in that city was something specific that would help them understand what had happened for such a well-built city to suddenly get annihilated without any notice. Those items were broken memory cards that were supposedly taken from all security cameras of that city.

Without wasting any more time, a team specialized in IT engineering, began their work as soon as possible to restore everything from those memory cards.

And after a few months of work, as soon as their task was completed, the montage was sent to the president to get the final decision on what had caused the destruction of U.G.C.

“Let's see what really happened….” The president crossed both of his fingers together while waiting for the video to begin.

On the projector was soon shown all of the clips that had occurred during the lockdown. All of the citizens were acting rather strangely until they all gathered around a specific boy who seemed very confused at this sudden occurrence.

“What are they doing?” The president confusingly asked as he kept watching.

But since the footage did not provide any sounds, the president continued watching in wonder at how all of the people in that city were armed to the teeth against a single boy. But as the boy was shot by a sniper, the whole city could be seen shaking continuously as the whole place was beginning to experience.

“W-what?!”

The president could only watch with his eyes completely widened as one single being in human skin brutally massacred the whole town. He knew how powerful he was, that is why his hands could be seen shaking for a bit until he saw the whole video.

After staying quiet for a bit, the president pressed a button on his desk, summoning his assistant into the room.

“Did you call me, Mr. President?” A certain woman in a suit asked as soon as she entered the room.

“Gather a special team, and identify all of the terrorists in this video that destroyed a whole city.” The president ordered with a stern look on his face.

“I understand!”

After the assistant left the room, the president was left alone with his own thoughts while trying not to show the fear he had while watching a monster like that kill thousands of people without a care.

[ No matter our opponent…. I can’t let such a disaster live! ] The president thought while continuing to see the paused video of a certain boy with green eyes that was going on a rampage.

A knocking sound was heard in the room before a certain man entered the alarm.

“Mr. President! The special team has returned!” The man informed, gasping for air after he had run all the way here.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my work for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

4