15—Black and White (R-18)
7.5k 19 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the box and took the outfit out, marvelling at its design as I unfolded it. I'd taken a peek at it when I got it, but I hadn't taken it out of the box until now. And oh boy, let me tell you, was it impressive when seen in its full glory. I was pretty sure my jaw dropped down from shock.

It was long, its skirt most likely enough to reach down to Aina's ankles, with long sleeves that would reach to her wrists. The base cloth was, of course, a deep, matte black, but the darkness was broken up by numerous white frills and embroidered intricacies. 

I was almost positive they would botch it up on purpose, but it appeared that wasn't the case. If anything, it seemed to be the complete opposite.

The workmanship was excellent, detailed and lovingly created; the shape was spot-on, with barely any visible seams, all of them in places that wouldn't make the wearer uncomfortable, and the vibrant black and white colors made for an amazing contrast against Aina's beautiful, pale skin. I looked over to her, to see her reaction—

—But the one who reacted was me when I found her naked, blushingly covering her privates with her hands.

"A-Aina! Wha-what are you doing!?"

"So-sorry... I-I though master would like to see me change into the outfit... It was pretentious of me! Please punish me..." She said that, but I was happy to realize she didn't actually expect me to punish her, being more embarrassed than anything.

I fought to keep the blush from reaching my cheeks as I went up to Aina, who only kneeled and lowered her head, with a small smile, as if happy to accept whatever happened.

But, to her surprise, I just picked her up and hugged her as I rubbed her head.

"I would love nothing more than seeing you change into your outfit for the first time..."

My hot breath ticked her left ear, and she suddenly realized that something hot and hard was pressing against her belly. It wasn't hard for her to guess what it was.

"...but I probably won't be able to hold back once you've put it on. Are you okay with that?"

She didn't bother to respond. We both already knew the answer, anyway. She hesitantly, but excitedly, pulled away and started putting on some underwear, purposely suppressing her embarrassment and doing it slowly and erotically, eager to be able to fullfil my wish as best as possible.

She bent over the bed as she slipped on her lace panties, a recent acquisition, giving me a full view of her gorgeous behind. The underwear immediately got wet when it touched her slit, a clear indication of her arousal.

As for me, well, I was even more aroused than her. In fact, I had to purposely stop myself from grabbing her hips with both hands and thrusting my veiny cock straight through her black panties and into her deepest parts, then ravage her until she was moaning like an animal in heat.

Steeling my heart, I watched as Aina got up and slipped on the similarly designed bra, then turned her back towards me and said, her face as red as a tomato,

"C-could you h-help me hook the bra?"

She could do it herself, I knew it. She was asking me this on purpose, just to excite me. I never knew she could be such a little minx. But I'd asked for this, so I wasn't mad at her slight mischief. If anything, I was thrilled.

I hooked her bra with trembling hands, barely able to stop them from roaming through the entirety of her smooth back.

But my excitement broke through a new level when she sexily put on the black stockings. With one foot on the bed, she leaned forward and pulled the thin fabric up her long leg, all the way up to her mid-thigh, where she let go of the elastic edge, that hit her skin and stuck to it with a satisfying plak.

I had never considered myself as someone with a leg or foot fetish, but there was something about those stockings that made me doubt if I really didn't have one. The way they stuck to her supple legs, lifting the curves ever so slightly, and how it sunk into her soft thighs at the ends, compressing them...

It made me want to try several different new plays with Aina.

But I restrained myself. This was a test for my will, and I would not touch her until she had finished changing.

Next, she laid the outfit down onto the bed, and bent over as she crawled into it, once again showing me a full view of her tight rear as she purposely spread her legs slightly. Water droplets fell every now and then from her completely drenched panties, and I had a front row view of it all.

My torture finally ended when Aina's head and arms popped out of the other side, meaning she had funally finished slipping into her outfit. I didn't even wait for her to get up as I shoved her onto the bed and began to aggressively kiss her, while I pulled down my pants and let my rock-hard cock spring out.

My shaft touched her stockings, and I remembered the ideas I had gotten earlier. I took her feet and pressed her beautiful soles against the sides of my burning dick, then began thrusting aggressively, marvelling at the novel sensations.

It was cold, which felt good in its own way, and also silky smooth, the texture of the high-quality stockings. It was a bit hard in some places and softer in others too, which made the pressure I applied indirectly with my hands feel uneven and unpredictable, which was amazing in its own right.

Aina was startled for a while at my actions, but eventually snapped out of it and started moving her feet up and down my shaft on her own, even going as far as to grab the remainder of my length with one hand and massage the tip with another.

The sight of her working so hard with all four of her limbs to pleasure me was incredibly arousing.

I continued roughly thrusting my dick back and forth as Aina did her best to run her soles and palms all over my shaft for a few more minutes, but eventually I felt myself getting dangerously close to blowing, so I separated myself from her and calmed myself down for a few seconds before changing positions.

I took Aina's leg and folded it around my cock, and thrusted with inhuman speed through the back of her knee, making my foreskin get rapidly peeled back and pushed forward.

The stimulation was too much, and I soon felt on the verge of cumming. Not wanting to ruin Aina's new outfit, I scrambled to find somewhere to deposit my load, and soon came up with an idea that would be as effective as it was pleasurable. I would pour it all inside her.

127