26—Her Lips on Mine
4k 18 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, do you know that feeling when all life does is bust your balls and you don't feel motivated to do anything, much less write chapters of a lame-ass story?

Well, I'm feeling the complete opposite of that! Life is good, summer's relaxing and I've been more productive than ever! I've managed to get my backlog up to 10.000 words, (8.500 after posting this) and increasing!

Now, on a completely unrelated (and shameless) note, I'd really appreciate it if you guys took the time to rate the story. It's a couple of clicks, and it really helps the story up.

 I'm not asking you to rate 5 or 4 stars or anything, just whatever you feel is fair. (And if you feel like it deserves a 1 or 2, please consider leaving a review for me to know what to improve upon!)

By the end of our steamy make-out session, both Aina's and my mind were hazy. There was still a while until twelve, the hour we had agreed in to meet up with Nika, so we took our sweet time to decompress, cuddling in my bed.

Aina had changed, and she had changed for the better. She was still the same cute, lovable Aina, with her slight shyness and lovely clinginess, but two main things had changed in her behaviour towards me.

One, she no longer tried to cover her body up or hide it from my view, but instead actively sought to entice me by showing me her beautiful, lithe body from different angles, even is she was incredibly embarrassed while doing so.

Two, I wasn't quite sure of this, but it looked like she was even more in love with me now, a lot more, in fact. It was as if some mental barrier she used to have was completely gone, allowing her to drown in her love for me. I wasn't sure, but it had probably been that stupid feeling of hers that she wasn't good enough for me, and that I would inevitably throw her away eventually.

I couldn't have been happier.

We erotically put each other's clothes on, with me rejecting Aina's idea of her going out in her maid outfit. We were going to adventure through the forest, and the long and frilly skirt would constantly get caught on branches and tear.

The design was beautiful, and the outfit was remarkably easy to clean, but it wasn't exactly designed it be durable. Plus, Aina's job was to maneuver around the trees and look out for enemies and prey, so my point stood even stronger. Instead, we went with our usual leather armors that we'd bought a while back.

We got to the guild in no time, met up with Nika who arrived at the same time, picked two missions, and headed for the forest.

On the way, my gaze kept meeting Aina's, and I would wager that both of us were thinking the same thing. We wanted a repeat of that morning's kiss. We managed to hold out for a while, managing not to show our desires too much on the surface, but after we exited the city, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I needed her lips on mine.

Aina probably wouldn't have minded kissing me in front of Nika, but I wanted at least some semblance of privacy. After all, Aina tended to get too excited when we kissed and would oft start moaning and running her hands all over my body (not that I didn't like to do that too, I could just control myself better).

So, I came up with a lame excuse to run off and make out with my lovely maid-slash-lover.

"Sorry Nika, can you wait here for a sec? I need to discuss something urgent with Aina."

She tilted her head slightly, clearly puzzled, but after a moment just nodded noncommittally. I was thankful that she let us go so easily, since my mind was already starting to get clouded.

Aina looked to be in the same boat too, as she let out a little squeak of joy when I asked for permission to leave with her.

'It's for the good of the mission,' I told myself, not believing it by a long shot, 'After all, being like this could severely lower our combat strength and awareness of our surroundings, leading to potential ambushes. Yes, this is all in the name of safety.'

We hurried in a random direction, stopping behind a tree about fifty meters away. No words were needed as we immediately dived for each other's mouth, her hands intertwined around the back of my neck and mine roaming her back.

I could feel the vibrations of the tender moans that constantly formed in her throat. We had already tuned out all of our surroundings, our lusty, sloppy kiss the only thing occupying our minds.

We were so lost in each other in fact that we didn't even notice Nika's steps as she approached our location, the alarmed look she gave us when she saw what we were doing, nor the noises of surprise she made.

It was only after our kiss was broken by a mutual, if reluctant, agreement, with droopy strands of saliva bridging the widening gap between our lips even after we relinquished physical contact, that we noticed the mage's heated gaze towards us.

Her face was red, and she was panting, way too big of a reaction for someone witnessing a kiss, even if it was an extremely passionate french one.

"Uhhmmm... well, this is awkward..."

I tried to break the ice, but failed miserably, as none of the other two said anything. It was too painfully awkward, so I tried again.

"You must be... confused, right, Nika? Uhhh, you see, Aina and I are lovers, so this kind of this is normal. It was just... a bit embarrassing to do it with you watching, so we– I told you a white lie. Sorry about that."

I expected the weird atmosphere to naturally dissipate with my statement, but somehow, my predictions were betrayed again.

All because of Nika's response. "Lovers, huh..."

Suddenly, her expression turned slightly strange, like a mix of bitterness, relief and... was that envy?

What caught me off-guard was what Aina said then.

"I–I'm his only lover right now, but he's open to have more! S–so, you don't have to hold back, Nika!"

'Eh?'

I looked towards Aina, frowning slightly, silently demanding an explanation for what she'd just said. Sure, the first part was correct, but was she really telling Nika to become my lover? That was just rude! She just went ahead and assumed that Nika wanted to—

"P–please take care of me, then!"

'E-EH!?'

My eyes widened as I looked at Nika. Did she even know what being lovers entailed? After all, if she did, how could she make such an important decision just like that? I knew she held appreciation and gratitude towards me, but she couldn't have possibly fallen in love so quickly, could she? I was about to ask her if she knew what she was saying, when she spoke again. She seemed to have mistaken my surprised reaction for something else.

"O–oh, I'm sorry, I... don't know what went through my head just now," She said, causing me to sigh in relief. 'Oh, good. It really was a misunderstanding.' Said relief was short-lived, however, as she continued, "I–I'm aware I'm nowhere near good enough for someone like you, hahaha..."

I seriously taken aback by her unexpected conclusion, but I had already dealt with a situation like this before, so I more or less knew what to say once I recovered from my startlement.

"No, Nika... That's not true at all. In fact, if you really want to become my lover... it would make me really, really happy. It's just that... aren't you giving this too little thought? It's a very important decision, y'know, and it will definitely affect your future. Like, a lot."

I paused, not quite sure how to phrase my thoughts. In a split-second decision, I decided to just say whatever came naturally.

"Are you sure you love me, and you're not just confusing gratitude with love? Because, if you are, being my lover might not make you happy in the long run."

Nika stood there for a moment, trying to process what I just said, before she finally responded.

"I... don't know. I have never felt like this before. Lately, whenever I see you, my heart starts beating faster, and I can't keep my eyes off you. When you praise me, it makes me happy, but when I saw you kissing Aina like that... I felt conflicted. But mostly, I just wanted to be kissed like that too..."

'So, she doesn't understand her own feelings yet. Then...'

"I see... so, how about we give you some time to sort out your feelings, and–"

"Wh-why don't you just try k-kissing Master, then?"

Aina interrupted me mid-sentence. She truly had gotten bolder after gaining some confidence in herself. It only made her sexier, though, so I couldn't find it in me to get mad.

Nika hesitated for a moment after hearing Aina's suggestion, but then walked towards me and got on her tiptoes, which barely allowed her to stand face to face with me if I looked a bit down, and, with her hands on my face, clumsily connected our mouths together, her blissfully soft lips crashing against mine.

Once I made sure she really wanted this, I took the initiative and pulled her closer, looping my arms around her lower back and gently inserting my tongue into her mouth.

She opened her eyes in shock, but didn't resist as my relatively skillful tongue swirled around hers and melted her into a puddle of sodden pleasure. Her tongue barely moved, letting itself get twisted around by mine like a boat in a storm, our saliva sloshing around due to my one-sided barrage. I licked her lips, her frenulum, her palate, the backside of her teeth...

I completely ravaged her mouth.

Only when I had finished my conquest did I pull back.

In my wake I left a panting, red-faced, teary Nika, her mouth completely flooded with drool, her eyes clouded from overstimulation. It seemed like I had gone too far for a first kiss.

'Shit. I guess Aina's spoiled me, letting me do that to her every day...'

I couldn't help but let a happy sigh escape my mouth.

'That girl really is too good for this world.'

After seeing such a spectacle, Aina looked at me with an uncharacteristic hungry look, and one could probably guess what happened from there. The only reason we remained clothed at all and didn't go further was Nika's presence.

After the mage girl regained her bearings and told me she would think about whether to become my lover or not that evening, we hurried to do our missions for the day and barely managed to complete them. The fact that Aina was almost running in overdrive and could detect our potential prey from much greater distances helped quite a bit with that.

That night, I did Aina extra good as thanks for her help with Nika, even if she had gone a bit overboard. I did her while standing, forcing her onto her tiptoes as I pierced her from below. I did her in full nelson, which she told me she enjoyed immensely. 

Finally, I did her in doggy, pinning her head down on the bed as I pounded her delicious pussy and rapidly thrust three fingers in and out of her posterior.

Soon, it would be ready for my shlong.

78