Goodnight, Sluts
3.4k 7 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam leans over my right hip, Zutiria on my left, while Meri lays straight down between my legs in the dead center. They’re so close that I can feel all three of their individual, steamingly-hot breaths on my twitching dick. Gods, it’s almost too much...

“Listen up, Meri. There’s lots of ways to do this and lucky for you, Daddy’s not very picky.”

“It’s very hard to fuck up a blowjob,” I confirm. “Even a bad one feels good as long as they don’t involve biting.”

“You can bite a little.” Sam tries to talk over my advice.

“No.” 

The Princess sighs, rolling her eyes and turning to Meri before she makes a ‘just a lil bit’ gesture with her hand. I decide to let that one go...

“Um... how do you both do it...?” Meri blushes even harder as she stares at my erect hardness, knowing full well the many places its journeyed tonight alone and growing wetter at the thought of sucking down on it like a whore.

Zutiria steps up to the challenge and takes my throbbing base into her tiny hand and starts pumping me slowly with her delicate grip. ‘You can go slow, and teasingly like I do. It’s important to treat Sir with the respect and care he deserves. He’s our man, after all. Im my case, oral sex is an act of submission where I do my best to nurture his impressive and show my love for him. Like so.

Zutiria gives a demonstration that leaves me a spasming mess. She shows Meri how she peppers my meat in thousands of different tiny kisses... how she uses her small hands to fondle, tease and squeeze the shaft and balls, and how she delicately sucks on the tip like it’s a deliciously sweet treat.

“Fuuuuuuck that’s so gooooood-” I’m almost on the verge of pleasured tears, Zutiria was right. I feel very, very loved right about now.

Since Zutiria is able to ‘talk’ despite having my dick in her mouth, she continues her explanation.

‘Once it’s been teased enough you take it further into your mouth-’ Zutiria moans as my massive cock begins to stretch her lips wide thanks to my sheer girth. ‘I’m small, so it’s a slower, delicate process for me... but Sir seems to like it.’ She winks emotionlessly as she begins to bob her head up and down my length.

“Wowwww...” Meri blushes and covers her mouth while she watches the little lady give me head like I were a king.

“It’s- nnngh... true... The way you do it, Zutiria... it... fuck... makes me feel like the most important person in all the realms...” I wince from pleasure and grip the blankets for stability. It’s unneeded, though, as right after I say it the submissive Mage removes me from her mouth and pants for air.

She then surprises us all by speaking out loud, “That’s because you a-are... at... a-at least... to... me...”

Holy shit. Not only was the first half of her sentence the loudest attempt at speaking she’s made yet, it was almost completely fluent until she trailed off at the end.

“Zutiria...!” I look at her and she meekly smiles in response... but before anyone can say anything, Sam decides to act like the spoiled brat she is... much to my dick’s satisfaction.

“DAMN IT, ZUZU!” Her Highness grips my cock and wrestles it away from the Mage. “I hate when you do that!!”

Zutiria blushes. ‘When... I try to talk?

A huge wave of guilt hits Sam. “ACK- n-no, damnit... When you pull a fast one over on me like that and use your disability to get a leg up on me!!”

The Mage feigns innocence and looks away, smiling up at me while ignoring Sam. ‘It’s not my fault if Sir finds pleasure in me trying my best to heal my voice for his sake so that I can tell him how much I adore him every hour of the day.

Sam, Meri and I all blush.

This Mage is so much more powerful than I could ever imagine.

“Zutiria, please... I already had one heart attack today and I’d like to keep it that way.” I mockingly clutch my heart and to show her how much her cuteness affected me.

“I’M NOT LOSING TO YOU, ZUZU!” Sam defiantly glares at her long time friend, not really mad at her as Zutiria so much as she’s mad at herself for ‘losing’.

In one insane motion, Sam deepthroats me from the get go and I watch her emerald eyes sparkle with tears yet fight down the discomfort enough to swallow me whole.

Pay attention, Meri. This is the wicked, dark alternative to the submissive and tender care of my oral ministrations.’ Zutiria remarks as the Princess begins to moan and gulp around my cock until her lungs beg for air and she rises off- only to push right back down again.

“W-what?!” Meri blushes heavily as she watches Sam in a lusty haze.

Sammy treats oral sex like she treats most things, a battle to be won. She can be submissive when she or Sir wants it, but her natural state is what you see before you. A powerful blowjob warrior who demands Sir’s sheer force of willpower to deny her an early victory.

Almost in reverence the Shield Maiden chants, “A blowjob w-warrior...?!”

Watch as she pleasures Sir like she has nothing to lose. How she takes him into the pit of her throat with ease and how she intentionally swallows like a slut to give him even further satisfaction. She shows him that she’s not afraid of his cock and that she’ll do anything to make it cum even if it’s at her own expense.

Reading this odd yet arousing description of the blowjob I’m currently being given by the Princess is surreal yet every word is true and Sam keeps up her reckless assault. She removes me and uses both of her hands to forcibly stroke my cock, grinning like a slut.

“Daddy likes it like this, doesn’t he?”

“Fuck YES he does!!” I groan and buck my hips up for her.

Sam giggles and starts playing with my balls with one hand, stroking me with the other and slurping me as loudly as she can by bobbing up and down my massive erection. The Princess thoroughly enjoys transforming me into nothing more than her personal toy.

With a combined assault like this, I’m sure a normal man would have thrown in the towel ages ago. Take note, Meri. He’s now your man as well, and he is lust incarnate...’ As always, Zutiria’s worship only spurs my oncoming orgasm and I cry out in delight, yet that’s where Sam stops.

“Now you try.” Sam smirks, thankfully able to remember that this isn’t about her and that she has to try.

“Y-Yes!” Meri nods and nervously grips my aching cock with both hands. “I’m sorry if I’m not good enough at this, Master...” Closing her eyes, she opens wide and takes my tip into her mouth.

“Ahhhhh...” I let out a sigh of relief as pleasure washes over me once more. 

The nervous girl does her best, and for someone who just lost her virginity tonight it isn’t half bad. I’ll chalk it up to her natural, slutty aptitude and her having very good teachers.

Meri struggles to make eye contact as she bobs on my cock, each time striving to take it further than the last. She isn’t as delicate as Zutiria and she isn’t as hardcore as Sam, and I somehow figured this would be the case honestly.

Watching the blushing Shield Maiden do her absolute best to please me is just as arousing as if she were just as skilled as her Guildmates, somehow, and I feel my burning desire begin to rise once more.

Look, Meri.’ Zutiria cradles both of my huge, swollen balls in her tiny, delicate hands. ‘You can tell he’s about to cum when his impressive orbs retract up into him like such.

“Also by how much he’s throbbing! If he suddenly starts to feel like a marching band in your mouth, that’s when you know it’s time to blow.” Sam adds in with a crass laugh.

Meri slides me out of her just as I’m about to cum and it makes me wince, much to their collective delight to see me wanting so much more. “H-He’s gonna do it... I want everyone to share this with me...”

Both girls play up their reactions to this, as if it were an earth shattering act of self sacrifice. “But... but it’s your first load!” Sam gasps in playful shock.

Meri, it’s not yours to give.’ Zutiria looks up at me expectantly, as does Meri.

“Fuck fuck FUCK I don’t care, I want to cum and I want to cum on ALL of you!” I thrust my hips wildly into the air as the need for release only grows and grows. 

All three girls giggle in unison and join in a collaborative effort to bring me the best blowjob of my life thus far. All three girls become lost in my manhood, and their hands rest on my across thighs and pelvis. Using only their mouths the three of them pass me between them, licking me up and down and sucking on the tip and sides of my cock as they breathe on it and sigh and moan and gasp. A million little sounds accompany every action and I soon can’t even keep track of who’s licking where, though I’m fairly certain the one tongue that keeps traveling to my balls here and then is Zutiria...

Other than that, everything is a blur. It’s too much. It’s WAY too much and when the realization that this is my life from now on now that Meri’s in it sets in... that’s when I cum the biggest, hardest load of the night. It’s like a fountain bursting up into the air and raining down on all of their faces- coating Sam, Zutiria and Meri in a torrential downpour of my excessive semen. They all stop their licking momentarily to try and stop the stream by plugging it with their mouths. Each girl would swallow me and pump me up and down, nursing my orgasm by stroking the base of my cock with their hands before passing me to the next girl.

I don’t know how many times the three of them swallow my cum like this, passing me around like a shared drink on a hot day, but all the strength in my body leaves me by the time they’re about halfway done with me.

I’m too tired to watch, but I hear the sounds of my girls licking the cum off of each other’s faces and giggling, gasping and so on until it finally dies down and my cock plops weakly to the floor. You lying bastard, I know you’d jump again if given the chance...

Eventually Zutiria smiles as she cuddles up to my side. ‘I think when you have a talk with your Goddess, Sir, you should ask her for a stamina increase. If she already blessed you with size and quantity, she could at least go the extra mile and give you a body to keep up with it.

“That’s a good suggestion, whoever you are...” I groan and kiss the Mage on her forehead, causing her to warmly giggle. “Someone get the li-”

Sam turns off the room’s arcane tech lamp and goes over to crack the bathroom door. “Just a small warning, Meri. Zuzu’s afraid of the dark and we always keep the light on for her. You might want to sleep on his other side, she gets nightmares and they aren’t always pretty.”

I kick and get sweaty.’ Zutiria confirms.

“Oh, Zutiria...” Meri frowns and sighs. “I’m so sorry... I never would have guessed that was why the bathroom light’s always on. I mean... you seemed so talented at using dark magic today, I assumed it was your specialty or something...”

After a suspiciously long silence, Zutiria buries her face in my neck and responds, ‘Funny how that works.

Sensing she might have hit a nerve, Meri meekly retreats to my opposite side and cuddles up to me as well, her round boobs and soft tummy digging into my side and in a way that feels like heaven.

“Guess that means there’s only one spot left~” Sam jumps on the bed and looks down at all of us huddled around the center. “PLOP!” She announces her intention before falling onto my chest hard enough to make me let out a loud ‘oof’. She laughs like the total tomboy she is and nuzzles her face into my chest.

“Goodnight, Daddy!” Sam kisses me on the lips.

“Um... S-sweet dreams, Master...!” Meri blushes and kisses me on one side of the face and Zutiria quickly copies her and kisses her own side.

Goodnight, Sir.

Smiling deeply and growing more exhausted by the second, I sigh with amazement and contentment. “Goodnight, sluts. Goodnight, Zutiria.”

“HEY!”

“W-W-WHAT?!”

I laugh loudly in the dark of the night and shake my head before correcting myself. “Night Sam, Meri.”

Both of them share a laugh in return and as one can hardly imagine, we all pass out like we’ve never slept before after that.

77