Bonus Lewd – Cherry’s Instincts
2.1k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
New series book release! The Corruption of Coye # 1 - Pixie Partnership is available for purchase! 8 chapters, 28k words, and 125 pages of everything you've come to expect from my writing; comedy, romance, and lots of lewd! Click for details!

Spoiler

gC2tLhj.png

Read it Now!

Coye is a young, half-elf adventurer who works out of the Cransmere Adventurer’s Guild. He’s strong, skilled at what he does, but none too bright, and on top of that, he’s had one big problem his whole life. He’s way too damn cute. Girls and boys alike have always teased him, and lately, things have only worsened, leading the innocent and naive boy to be lost in a sea of awkwardness.

He takes on a job leading him into the infamous Gnarled Woods, only for a random encounter with a capricious girl one-eighth his size to insert herself into his life. Shayla, a mischievous pixie, presents the boy with an offer he can’t refuse.

How will this affect his life moving forward, and how will it change how he sees the world around him? More importantly, how will Coye react when he learns that all the teasing girls put him was not bullying, but rather something else entirely?

This story contains; A pure, innocent femboy protagonist who, while a competent adventurer, is dense to an astronomical and comical degree. A naughty pixie heroine who serves as his voice of reason and the brains to his brawn. Rapidly declining morals and heightened shame once the door to a new world is opened. Extreme size difference. A focus on women taking the lead, mostly. Forming relationships with multiple women at the same time.

[collapse]

Nikita got heavily drunk the night before and somehow managed to make a mess of two different spare rooms simultaneously. Remarkably, they're both evenly wrecked and would take about the same time to clean up. Snow had a fun- if devilish- idea to motivate the maids to make quick work of it, even if I felt it meant Peri would be at a disadvantage. The Mistress suggested Peri and Cherry be timed to see who could have clean up their respective room the fastest. The reward was obvious...

Some time alone with me.

Despite my concerns, Peri insisted she would be fine and wanted to try her best to clean up the room for me. Those concerns turned out to be well warranted. Under additional pressure to clean under a strict timer, Peri only ended up botching her progress and making new messes to deal with as she worked on cleaning up old ones. Cherry came out on top, and she was delighted about it. Far from a sore loser, the busty cat maid bowed out with respect, and for her part, Snow seemed amused with the results of her little game. Part of me thinks the sultry feline planned this out as a reward for Cherry and a training session for Peri to begin with.

Now that the battle is completed, the pink-haired kitten is ready to take her prize.

I go up to the bedroom to wait for her and strip down to my underwear in the meantime. The door slowly opens just a crack, but Cherry can't be seen in it. "Are you coming, kitten?" I ask, more than ready to have some fun.

The kitten groans a stressed meow before answering, "Yes..." and stepping into the room, locking the door behind her. "Before you say anything, Snow made me wear it... she said you'd like it, Myaster..." Cherry stands there, awkwardly posing and averting her eyes from mine as I take in the delightful outfit her boss picked out for her.

Cherry is wearing a pair of tight, frilly, black, and red crotchless panties with a lacy garter belt snugly hugging her waist. She isn't wearing any stockings, so the straps dangle down her thighs like cute tassels. The embarrassed maid wears a black open bra for her top, which her cute, lower-end c-cup breasts spill out of. Around the kitten's neck is a sexy collar with a little plate that reads 'Be Careful, I Bite', and hooked to it is a leash that she holds in her fuzzy paw.

"Snow was right," I say, taking off my glasses to fully appreciate the sexy Catfolk. "You look amazing."

"Leashes are for dogs, though! I feel dumb, and this kind of top would look way better with Peri's boob's than it does with mine!"

"What have we said about comparing yourself to Peri in bed, my dear?"

Cherry grumbles, her furry brown tail hanging limply behind her. "Can't help it. Her titties are unfair, nyaa..."

While she's distracted being all mopey, I stand up off the bed and take her by surprise by wrenching the leash out of her hand and giving it a playful tug so that Cherry falls face-first into my chest. She looks up to me with nervous eyes before sniffing my body and sealing her fate. Her pink cat nose sniffs once, then twice, until she devolves into a full-on sniff-slut, and her face grows hot with lust. "Myaster... that isn't fair... pulling me into your scent like that..."

"You’re not very fair either, my little Cherry. Not when you're wearing such a sexy outfit." As she explores my smell and wraps her paws around the small of my back, I take her soft breast into the palm of my right hand and fondle her.

"Oh, come on... you're just saying that. There's no way that I'm... uh... am I really that sexy in this...?" She looks up at me while biting her lip, confused and fidgety from the smell.

"Of course you are. Can't you feel it?" I pull Cherry closer with the leash so that our pelvises mash together, and I watch with delight as her cat-like eyes open wide with shocking lust.

"Myaster... Gods, you get hard so fast...! You damn perv...!" Cherry blushes and purrs but nonetheless starts to rub her crotch against the outside of my growing erection, still held back by my tight underwear. "I guess you... um... really do like the outfit, though..."

"I don't just like the outfit," I lift her chin up with the leash hand, making sure she has no choice but to stare into my eyes. "I like you." Without giving her time to prepare, I seal the deal with a kiss and enjoy the maid's reluctant enjoyment of my lips on hers.

Cherry reacts adorably by moaning and closing her eyes to distract herself from the burning need blossoming between her legs. At barely even a minute in, I can already feel her sharp but mercifully trimmed claws poking at my skin as the kiss deepens. The wet sounds of our lips smacking grow louder, making her kitty ears wiggle back and forth as she absorbs each and every romantic sound.

She shudders as I lightly run my thumb over the top of her sensitive nipple, purring sensually into my mouth and sending slight vibrations against my tongue when I start to run its length down her own. As soon as she feels my tongue invade, the maid predictably pulls her body closer, squishing her bare tits against me so hard that I lose balance and fall backward onto the bed. Although still shy, Cherry looks down at me and giggles while her fluffy pink hair falls down all over the place, obscuring her features until she pushes the many strands out of her face.

"I'm not done with you,"

"Nyaa!" Cherry reacts with cute shock as I pull down again with the leash firmly enough to pull her face back in range for me to continue our kiss. Whatever complaints she might have had are quickly overtaken when I start making out with her more and more aggressively. After only a few more minutes of kissing, the horny kitten finds herself so intoxicated with animalistic lust and passion that she reaches down with her claws to shred my underwear right off, barely missing the skin.

Cherry smiles a dazed smile, drool leaking out the corner of her mouth as her tongue flaps out. As I stare up at her while reclining on the bed, I smile back, cupping her cheek in my hand before running it down her cheek, her breast, her slim tummy, and all the way down to her dripping cleft. Cherry's body jolts as I come into contact with her pussy, and all of a sudden, she's back to being embarrassed. "Myaster...!" She mutters under her steamy breath.

"Snow must be working you ragged," I shake my head back and forth, teasing her by clicking my tongue. I pull my hand away and split apart my fingers to reveal a thick stream of the kitten's love juices. "Look how badly your little pussy wants me."

"N-No, that’s...!" Cherry shakes her head, looking for an excuse but finding only my fingers pressed up against her lips. Too surprised to do anything else, she clamps her lips down on them and sucks up her own juices like a perverted kitten thirsty for milk. In her addled state, the maid grabs my wrist firmly with both her paws and starts sucking on my fingers as passionately as if they were my cock. Speaking of, while fellating my digits, she starts teasing her own body by dragging her naked slit against the underside of my rock-hard erection that throbs like mad for her.

"Look at you, Cherry... how can I not love you when you're so naughty and perfect in every way...?" I reward her by shifting up my pelvis, causing it to grind between her pink, steamy petals even harder than before. Both of Cherry's lips twitch around my meat as if trying to swallow me whole.

"Ah'm... nyat purr-fect..." She moans around my fingers, shoving them deeper down her throat and sucking like a vacuum, all while her tongue swirls around every last inch of them.

"You're so fucking perfect," With her leash still firmly in my hand, I wrap it around my wrist to give me access to Cherry's right tit. She whimpers and sucks down harder to cover her embarrassment, all while grinding me feverishly and coating my cock in her juices.

"Noo..." Cherry shuts her eyes, her love becoming aggressive at the drop of a hat as she bites down on my fingers. I saw it coming, so I'm far from taken by surprise and instead use the moment to shift my hips in just the right way to make Cherry's pussy drop down onto my cock instead of grinding it.

"NYAA!" The maid shouts, releasing me from her mouth and falling down onto my chest as she feels my invasive length slide up inside her wet tunnel. As always, her scratchy barbs are right there, waiting for me to dazzle me with extra pleasure around every inch. "Y-You... I wasn't... ngh... ready...!" She whines, even though she starts to eagerly buck her hips up and down on me.

"With such a wet pussy, you could've fooled me..." Happy to tease back, I push straight up inside her and bottom out. Cherry purrs like a beast as the head of my cock pokes against her backmost wall, and her burning lips constrict my base so hard that it feels like she never wants to let me go.

"Shut... up... and gimme my reward, nyaa..." The kitten bares her fangs at me, biting down around my nipple. The sudden jolt makes me lurch forward and groan, causing me to pound her harder than she was ready for. Cherry screams, and I take the opportunity to begin our game of flipping each other around on the bed back and forth like we always do. Cherry loves to play fight me whenever we're mating, and I love to indulge her instincts as we play a mock battle for control.

One moment I'm on top of her, bending her flexible legs back over her head and slamming away at her with a mating press, and the next moment she flips me over, riding my fat cock reverse cowgirl as I pull back on her leash. Every moan is made all the sweeter by the tugging and pulling at her throat. It distorts her bestial calls of satisfaction, never being too rough but never light enough that she can't feel it constricting her throat. Judging by the number of scratches and bites she gives me whenever I pull on the leash, not to mention how tight it makes her pussy, I can tell she loves the leash- even if it was meant for a dog.

This loud, primal sex goes on as we take in everything the other has to give. Bite after bite, scratch after scratch and slam after slam leads to me eventually giving her the lead. Cherry strikes when I least expect it, somehow turning me screwing myself into her wet, gushing petals from the side while holding her leg up into her, contorting her flexible cat-like body, and getting me in the reverse amazon position.

She looks down at me with an expression much fiercer than when we started. Cherry gets worked up and more confident once we really get into it. When we're mating like animals, Cherry forgets her jealousy over Peri's boobs, she forgets how much less graceful and skilled she is than Snow, and she forgets anything holding her back. Right now, it's just the two of us, doing what her body screams at her to do. "I'm... I'm gonna win, nyaaaa...!" She purrs, the sound of her pussy slapping against the base of my cock growing wetter as she fucks me like she means it. "I can feel you throbbing, Myaster...!"

"I am, it's... so good..." I grip the bedsheets as my climax encroaches closer by the second.

"Cum for me, mn... Peri isn't the only one who wants to be bred, Myaster...!" She shuts her eyes and bites down on her lower lip. When they're in the heat of things, a Beastgirl can’t avoid making at least one comment about breeding or being bred. And as always, it's impossible for me to stave off the mental image of Cherry's belly growing large with child despite knowing well that she's on birth control. Her lusty magenta eyes open back up once again, and she looks down into my own while fluttering her long, dark eyelashes. "Breed me...!" Cherry demands, pleasured tears falling down her cheeks. "Breed me!!"

With one last mutual thrust from both of us, Cherry gets her desire fulfilled. While she may not get pregnant, she still gets the sweet satisfaction of her womb being filled to bursting with what her body knows could very well be our child. I explode within her as she pins me down, still holding me carefully in reverse amazon. Cherry's instincts reward her for securing a creampie from her mate by gifting her an orgasm of her own. She shrieks once her own juices start squirting messily out of her pussy and down onto my body below, some of it even going so far as to reach my face.

Cherry holds me there as we continually cum against each other, but my manhood desires even more. I take advantage of her climax to regain control one more time, flipping Cherry onto her back. "W-what?! No! Myaster, no! I'm sensiti-NYAH!" The bratty cat protests, but with the sight of her full, round ass wearing tight crotchless panties and that sexy garter belt on display, I have no choice but to plunge inside her pussy and continue to fuck her until my current load is well and done. Of course, since this is me I'm talking about, it takes a full minute of cumming to get me to feel anywhere close to satisfied, and Cherry's tummy bulges a tiny bit from just how much semen ends up expanding her needy womb. She cries every second of the way, but with her tail in one hand and the leash in the other, she has no choice but to suffer me pounding her orgasming, tight, clenching hole-riddled with pleasurable barbs.

"Gods, Cherry..." I pull out of her, spent, and allow my massive cock to slap down on her ass cheek with a sticky, wet thud. When she doesn't respond, I grow concerned. "Cherry?"

She twitches and looks over her shoulder at me. "Nyaaaaa..." The maid whines, her pussy twitching and oozing a thick stream of my cum onto the mattress. "Not... enough... It's not enough of a reward, Myaster."

"Dirty kitten,"

"NYAN-!" She yelps as I raise my hand and slap my palm firmly against her ass.

"You want more?"

"Myaster, don't make me do this...! Just... giv-"

Another spank to prove my dominance, coupled with a tight pull on her leash simultaneously.

"NYAGH-! Yes! Yes, I want more!" Cherry whines, arching her back and wiggling her butt up against my cock in a desperate attempt to appeal to my inexhaustible stamina. It works, of course. I get hard instantly, but my interest may not lie where the maid has in mind. "W-Wait, Myaster... no!" She whimpers as I spread apart her ass cheeks to place my thumb teasingly against the tight ring of her behind.

"I thought you wanted more of Master's cock?" I smirk, swirling my tongue around her entrance before trailing it down to dip it in her pussy's excessive leakage. Now fully lubed up, I push gently into her butt and watch Cherry scream as she engulfs me up to the joint.

"N-Not there, damn it, and you know that! You know how I feel a-about... about butt stuff!" Cherry reaches for the nearest pillow, then hides her face in it.

"Yes, yes, I know that it's not in your instincts and that your mating drive tells you it's a waste... but we both know it still makes you feel good. Besides, sucking my cock doesn't fill your womb either, yet Gods know you Beastgirls go crazy for that." As I talk, I taunt her by wiggling around her tight ass, pushing in different directions, slowly warming her up for what's to come by stretching out her hole.

Cherry's asshole sucks on and off on my thumb, responding to the curious pleasure that her animal instincts tell her is wrong but that her body tells her is right. "T-That's... totally different... not the same... at... all... nyaaa..."

"Well, I suppose I don't have to... this is your reward, after all." Pulling my thumb out of her, I watch the intended effect play out almost too perfect to believe.

Cherry turns her head to look at me, her kitty ears twitching with confusion. "W-Wait! Why did you... ah..."

"Why did I what? Why did I stop...?"

"No! I... I mean, yes... er... damn it... Myaster, don't... don't do this to me...!"

"Do what?"

"GAH!" Cherry hisses at me, and in her frustration, she rips up the sheets with her claws. "Y-You know I want it, but my instincts won't... won't let me say it...!"

"Close enough," I smile down at her and slowly give her what she really wants- an ass full of Master's cock. I grab her cheeks tight in both hands after guiding my tip, still wet with heaps of semen and love juices, against her anus. Inch by inch, I watch as the strength leaves Cherry's body, and the foreign feeling in her butt consumes her whole. I take my time for both of our sakes. The sheer size of me threatens to make this painful, while the wicked tightness of her butt threatens to make this quick on my end.

After several minutes of poking, teasing, pulling back, and pushing, Cherry's asshole finally expands enough to take me up to my base. "How does that feel...?" I ask, basking in the sinful delight of anal pleasure.

"Wrong..." Cherry reaches back to her butt with her paws, grabbing my hands and scratching me as she tightens her grip on my wrist. "It f-feels so wrong, but... but..."

I slowly pull out of her ass, causing her to all but shriek as her claws pierce my skin. "Your instincts say no, but your body says yes..."

"No! That's n-not true!" She whines, proving herself wrong by chasing my cock with her ass as she pushes backward and fucks me like herself.

"Look at what your body is doing," I tease, holding back a groan as Cherry finishes impaling her butt with my manhood.

"That's not me. That’s you!" The naughty maid twists reality to avoid the feeling of going against her instincts to breed and be bred.

"Is that so?" Deciding to play my hand, I pull halfway out and push down on her ass cheeks to prevent her from rising back up my pole of her own accord. While typically much stronger than me, there's not much Cherry can do with her brain, addled by lust and her instincts, tearing her mind in half with conflicted emotions. She can't overcome my power, and when she tries to push back, she finds herself unable to force my length back down into her tight ass.

"Ah!! What are you doing, damn it?!"

"Nothing. Do you want me to do something?"

Cherry cries loud and hard, battling her instincts as she searches for a way to justify anal sex to herself. I'm not going to push her too much farther, as this really is hard on her mind. "I..." She starts, only to sniffle and sob weakly. "I don't want you to... to NOT do something!"

"You're just the cutest, Cherry," My lover's sheer display of adorableness makes my heart melt, and I sigh while I force the rest of my cock back where we both want it to go.

"NYAH-!"

With all the teasing out of the way and her asshole fully adjusted to the size of my hard-on, I really start to get to work on her. Slowly, I thrust in and out of her ass while tearing into her buttcheeks with my nails. Then, I go faster and watch as she reacts with confusion and joy. Cherry's protests start to get more and more unconvincing and unintelligible the quicker I make her ass jiggle. While her words pretend to not enjoy this, her body eagerly accepts every thrusting inch I have to give her as she arches her back and presents to me just as if she were mating normally.

She's been a good girl for me, and I love Cherry just as much as any other member of my harem, so I treat her to more pleasure than she knows what to do with. By reaching around her hip to finger her clit and pulling back hard on the leash, every last one of the catgirl's reservations fades away. The ability to think rationally and even to speak ceases for the maid. Her body reacts like a good little sex kitten, matching my every move and fucking me back as hard as I can give it, but aside from that the only thing Cherry can bring herself to do is moan and scream.

Soon, Cherry is squirting all over the mattress again. Not even a minute later, and she does it again. Cherry enters a loop of constant orgasm from the combined pleasure of relentless ass-fucking and merciless clit play. When she cums, she squeezes down on my cock with such intensity that my vision fades for the faintest of seconds. I grow addicted to the feeling of almost blacking out from the anal vice grip and stroke her pink pearl fast enough that my wrist threatens to burst. The rewards are worth it, and without even having the chance to warn her, my balls boil over with masculine wrath and angrily explodes down her ass.

Cherry screams so loud and so high that her throat gives out, certainly not helped by me accidentally pulling back on the leash strong enough to choke her for a brief second. Unlike with her pussy, Cherry's ass wrings absolutely everything it can get out of me with one single thrust. The vision fading intensifies, sweat pours off my body like rain, and I collapse onto her back as my spasming dick finally finishes unleashing the last of its burning white streams.

I roll us both onto our backs so that Cherry lays on top of me. Together, we gaze at the ceiling in a confused and cloudy daze of post-coital bliss. I reach around to her tummy and give her a teasing rub once I start to feel my infinite stamina sorting itself out and bringing me back to a degree of normality. As expected, it got bigger. If I gave her three or four more loads, then she might actually look pregnant...

Hmm. I did get a lot of paperwork done this morning, and the girls are all off on low level quests that don't require any oversight...

"You were such a good girl, Cherry, that I think I'll spend the rest of the afternoon giving you rewards. How does that sound?"

Even when fucked into a submissive sex coma, fear strikes the simple Catfolk girl. "Snow..." Cherry whines, her weary mind envisioning the Mistress punishing her for letting her reward take too long.

"You leave her to me. Now, how about we get to it?" I ask, knowing that fully that this will ensure I'll be punished in her place.

"I... I would like that very much, Myaster..." Cherry whimpers, eyes glued to the ceiling and drool cascading out of her smiling mouth.

And we're back- sort of. I fully intended to release a new chapter from the Patreon vault, but I was expecting to have three days before Amazon verified the book. I figured I'd at least have time to have started the next chapter by then, but since I didn't, I opted to release a bonus chapter from the vault instead. But I am going straight back to work on RotGM as of today! Actual new chapter in a couple of days!

As far as my novella goes, please, buy it/read it with Kindle Unlimited and give it a positive rating. It will help me a lot and only ensure more of my content gets made.

24