Making Waves
1.6k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The way I want to take her is certainly a surprise to the older woman, and she says as much. "We just had a talk about things like this earlier this very morning... didn't we?" She says, flustered about my suggestion to no end. Not that she's not interested. It's pretty kinky and would feel great if we could pull it off.

"You don't need to be that flexible for it," I say, trying to convince her. "I'll keep you in place, and so will the gargoyle. Let's try it."

Opalina stares at me with suspicion. She doesn't seem very convinced, but her lust takes the better of her, and the witch allows me to have my way after letting out an inevitable sigh. "Alright, fine... just don't make me regret this, you silly boy." She mumbles softly, yet a hint of excitement colors her deep and sexy voice.

Ceding to my will, Opalina carefully lifts up her left foot out of the shallow bathwater, and I pull it over my shoulder. Her other leg follows suit, the only thing keeping her stable now being the Gargoyle pressing against her back, her hands holding it’s, and my own hands on her hips. Both of her long, shapely legs dangle over my shoulders, wrapping around my neck for support.

"Feeling ok, there? Not too uncomfortable?" I ask just to be safe before taking my hand away from her hip to help insert myself.

Opalina relieves me by shaking her head. "It's not too bad... I think my back can handle it," She bites her lower lip and pushes forward with her pelvis, rubbing up against my ever-eager cock just enough to tease. "Only one way to find out for sure, though..."

And find out we shall.

I take her flirtatious behavior as a sign to move forward and enjoy Opalina's body to my heart's content. Reaching down between my legs, I grasp the expecting rod and angle it straight upwards until I can feel the dripping warmth of my lover's welcoming entrance. As much as I want to tease her a little bit and grind it against her, I have to get my hand back to supporting Opalina as fast as possible. With that in mind, I let go of my inhibitions and drop her waiting body straight down on my cock. The slippery mess we made of ourselves with the bubble lotion slides me straight to the back of her pussy in one fell swoop.

"Gods!" Opalina shouts as I impale her, her hole clenching and sucking away at my invasive manhood as it pushes inch by inch inside. I stare at this beautiful woman as we both adjust to the sensation of each other's bodies, and the more I stare, the more my love for her deepens. We take the excuse to start kissing, passing straight through the romantic motions and moving on to deeper tongue play, all while I gradually begin sawing my hips back and forth.

From this angle, it's really easy for my glans to scratch up against Opalina's g-spot with every stroke. I focus really hard on it since both of our hands are preoccupied with keeping us stable in this position. One wrong move, and we could both fall painfully into the bathtub, but damn if it isn't hot. Thankfully, Opalina seems more than satisfied with the attention her g-spot is getting. Her increasingly lewd moans as I ravage her tight pussy are heightened by the delightfully playful way her kisses develop.

The more I slam myself into her warm, wet, tunnel the more lurid her kisses become. Opalina's tongue swirls around mine, and her puffy lips move forward to suck on my own tongue at any chance. She all but shoves it down my throat, exploring the roof of my mouth and teasingly licking the sensitive area below my tongue. Every last thing she tries out on my accepting mouth only makes my lust develop further into an unbridled storm. Her kisses push me to thrust harder, and me thrusting harder moves her to kiss even deeper and lewder.

Suddenly, I stop to take her by surprise. Using my hips, I grind my huge cock in a circular motion. I make use of my glans to explore her folds as best as I can, scraping left and right and stretching her tight hole out with my insistent motions. "Don't stop, damn it...!" Opalina whimpers, pulling away from my lips to huff and puff.

"Doesn't this feel good, though?" Smiling like a smug prick, I angle my tool to scrape her g-spot as hard as I can while trying to hide the sheer pleasure that grinding my sensitive tip against her womanly, pink flesh brings me.

Opalina is too distracted by my cock to notice how fragile my control over the situation actually is. Her purple eyes roll back as the pleasure claims her. "Yes...! But it's not enough, you dirty, dirty boy! Keep fucking me like you mean it!" She whines, then loses it as I time my continued thrusting with her begging.

My boiling lust takes control over my hips. Anything less than a furious pace no longer scratches the itch burning inside me. Knowing that Opalina needs to feel loved more than anything else, I instinctually act to remedy this, showering her in yet another form of affection. My lips zero in on her neck, and I take her skin into my mouth for a passionate, sharp kiss. The mature mage groans from the sharp yet sensual pain, delighting in the shivers it sends jolting through her entire body. Once it dies down, I keep on gifting her more and more kisses of equal intensity.

Opalina moans loud as I grace her neck with hickey after hickey. Her grip on the gargoyle is growing more challenging to maintain, yet I can't help thrusting myself harder. Her warmth surrounds my aching pleasure, wrapping it in such comfort that feels far too good for me to ever want to stop. I feel my need boiling over, and so is my lover's. Her clenching intensifies around me, and Opalina's flurry of pleasured sounds transforms into an orchestra of loud, sexual satisfaction.

"I'm so close," She whines, gritting her teeth tight. "So close!"

Giving her fair warning, I groan out, "Me too... I'm gonna cum so hard...!"

"Fill me, AH- fill me up already...!!"

With her full permission, nothing is holding me back. I slam away at Opalina's curvaceous body, leaning back in with my lips to kiss her with frantic zeal. As our tongues sway against each other and our bodies collide, an enormous climax is achieved. The reward for our love is massive, and a flood of Opalina's juices gushes out onto my cock before splashing onto the bathwater beneath us. As for me, I lose myself in wave after mind-numbing wave pleasure. My semen blasts out of me and straight into Opalina's depths, filling her up just as she desires as well as swelling my ego with pride.

Unfortunately, the pleasure is far too much to expect the old woman to handle. With one final cry, she pulls out of our kiss and wraps her arms around my neck for support, leaving the gargoyle. This takes me by complete surprise, and given how I'm currently cumming without a care in the world, I can't fight what happens next. Her weight shifts forward, and my foot gives way, causing Opalina and I to tumble back into the bath. A tidal wave rushes out from the sudden impact, overflowing past the edges of the tub and out onto the stone floor.

Luckily, I didn't hit my head on any of the bath's steps, but I came damn well close. Opalina crawls off me and helps me up onto the step. Once seated, I cough up a little water and rub some out of my eyes. Otherwise, apart from the shock, I'm completely fine.

"I knew that was a bad idea..." Opalina crosses her arms out of frustration but still gazes straight at me with concern.

"It was fun, though." I smile teasingly at the motherly figure. We both share a laugh until Opalina speaks up to criticize me.

"Lots of bad ideas are fun," She counters, wagging a finger at me like I were a child. "That doesn't make them good."

"Next time, I'll hold you up against a wall instead of against a bathtub gargoyle."

Raising an eyebrow, she scoffs and takes the very same finger to trail the bottom of my chin. "No. I think that next time you'll be the one pinned against the wall, my Dear."

"You won't hear me complaining," I smile at the beautiful woman by my side. "Are you feeling a bit better, now?"

Opalina considers the question, then nods. "Yes, a bit. I'll always feel guilt over my past, but I'm glad you are willing to accept it."

"You'll tell me more details in the future, though. Right?"

"Yes," She sighs like she doesn't really want to but resolves herself to do it anyway. "In due time, you'll know everything, I promise... for tonight, I just want to be with you."

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure you won't be playing coy with me from here on out."

"I do have a small stipulation."

"And what might that be?"

"Don't tell the girls about all of this, please. I'm happy you reacted the way you did, but I can't imagine having to deal with the stress of so many other people knowing all at once. Not to mention the fact that the more people know, the harder it becomes to keep a secret."

"No one would rat you out, Opal."

"Not intentionally. Samantha isn't what I'd call the best at keeping a lid on things, for one."

"That's... very true." Oh, Samilda. "Aren't you worried about how the Sage knows your identity?"

"A bit, which is why you'll have to bring him to justice as fast as you can. Still, I doubt the Sage knew who I was on his own. I'd put gold on it being Fleetfoot digging around, somehow."

As incompetent as that Halfling proved themselves to be, they were still able to figure out at least some of the details regarding Zutiria's personal history. Considering how they likely would have had to snoop around in Castle Lundreame, there's a high chance that Fleetfoot knows Sam is the Princess, too... even more confusing is how they haven't acted on any of this information. I just don't get what Fleetfoot's motive is...

As we start talking about the problems we have to overcome as a Guild, my mood begins to sour. "I'm sorry, Dear. I know you don't want to talk about business..."

"You're fine," I sigh. "I promise that I won't let anyone know about your past, though. Not until you're comfortable telling them yourself. Ah. I should probably point out that I think Zutiria might have some suspicions about you."

"Somehow, I was expecting that..." Opalina frowns and cups her chin, thinking to herself. Eventually, she puts it aside and says, "I wanted to chat with her anyway, so we'll schedule a little playdate when we get back."

"Good. She needs to get out of the house more, and I think she would certainly enjoy hanging around someone that can actually understand her magical and alchemical jargon."

Opalina smiles and reaches for a bottle of shampoo that was washed away by the tide. "Now that we've had our fun, how about we use the tub for what it was actually meant for and clean ourselves up?"

"Even though we're just going to make a mess of ourselves in bed?"

Shrugs her shoulders, Opal says, "Shush. Just be a good boy and let me wash your hair."

"Yes, Mommy." I roll my eyes and watch her face light up with a somewhat lewd glow at the mention of that word.

Age-gap fetishes aside, I concede to Opalina's motherly impulses. Using her magic, she magically reheats the water to enjoy a nice, long bath followed by an even longer night of making love. I've grown so accustomed to it by now that as we play with each other hour after hour, I barely even remember we have an audience listening in to our romantic endeavors. That’s not the only thing slipping my mind, either.

Thanks to Opalina, I'm able to forget all the hardship and effort I put in over the last week. Bringing down Pimpington, convincing Snow, overseeing the girls... everything's just so stressful. I wish I could have afforded to give them Sam, Zutiria, Meri, and the rest a short vacation like the one I just had. Even if it was for business, I still feel bad about being whisked away while leaving everyone work to do.

Maybe we can all have ourselves an actual vacation once the Duke of Dewhurst and his cronies are finally behind bars. Not sure where we'd go, but the thought brings a smile to my face. We'll have the money for it by then, anyway. But that's a talk for later.

For now, I'm simply content with concluding my final night in Dawnstead. I fall asleep nuzzled firmly into the sweaty cleavage of a woman who is far from perfect yet is also trying her best to atone for all she's done- Opalina Hart.

Sorry for the wait, I've have to do a lot of character design work lately as well as plotting out the next Corruption of Coye book. Here are some of the character designs for the girls Coye will eventually get in his harem if you'd like to see!

Spoiler

His overworked, stressed and depressed Guild Mistress.

JBLnMsp.png

A local widow who owns an item shop.

4ViMS02.png

The leader of Coye's four Gyaru bullies.

kmDCntM.png

Second of his bullies.

SvPXX8V.png

[collapse]

So yeah, a lot of fun stuff coming up so you should definitely read it if you can!

 

29