The dungeon behind that door – Chapter 5
328 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

I didn't know when Aoi had entered the door that I’ve been wanting to warn her about. That's why, with one breath, I rushed towards the weapon room where I keep different weapons and armor, and grabbed the loaded glock that I kept in case of emergencies.

I didn't have time to wear armor, which is why I rushed back towards the door as fast as I could.

As I entered the hallways of this place, I noticed that all of the torches around the walls had been lit up.

That means Aoi has already been here.

Even if I had considered the possibility of the door opening on its own, any lingering hope that Aoi hadn't entered through it was now gone.

The only thing I could do right now was hope with all of my might that she is still alive until I arrive where she is right now.

And thankfully, after sprinting for a couple of minutes at top speed, I noticed Aoi, who had fallen on her butt while trying to push herself away from Slime monsters.

However, right as I noticed her, one slime that was closest to her jumped towards her with the aim of rendering her unconscious. 

I was still far away from Aoi, so I knew I had to act really fast. I wasn't going to allow myself to let those dumb slimes harm her. Which is why I quickly aimed my glock and shattered the core of the monster, which also destroyed its whole slimy body.

There were a lot of slimes left. That's why I didn't waste any time but continued shooting all of them without letting them get any closer to Aoi.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

I only had three mags with me, and thankfully, they were barely enough to kill all of the remaining slimes.

After making sure that there weren't any more slimes nearby, I rushed towards the fallen pink-haired girl and crouched down in order to see if she had any fatal wounds.

“Aoi,” I called out to her, “Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” 

“....”

She did not respond to me. Her expression had frozen into a slightly shocked one as her teary eyes were looking at me.

I knew that having me save her was something she didn't want. However, I hope that she doesn't think badly of me for coming in here and saving her.

“Aoi, please respond to me!” I tried grabbing her attention once again without trying to get any closer.

From what I could see, she didn't seem to have any injuries other than some scratches. But the fact that she was frozen like that worried me to death.

“Aoi!”

“....”

Then, after a few more moments of me trying to grab her attention, her eyes blinked once for the first time before looking directly into my eyes.

“Ah...” she let out a slight gasp.

“Haaa... You’re back.” I let out a relieved sigh after confirming that she snapped back.

She seemed to have fallen into shock after getting attacked by slimes. That's why I was worried she wasn't going to respond to me anymore.

“What…. is this place?” she asked, her hoarse voice clearly visible.

“I will explain everything to you, but firstly, we should head back inside before any more slimes come here.” I suggested as the confused girl kept looking at me in confusion and exhaustion.

“Slimes….” She repeated to herself very softly as she looked on her side, unsure of this situation.

“I only have a few more bullets left in my mag, so I think it would be wise for us to leave this place,” I tried explaining this to the dumbfounded girl, “And I'm pretty sure that a group of more slimes are headed this way right now.”

Unless the strongest slime is not killed, then more slimes will continue to spawn in this place infinitely with no rest. 

“....right….” she murmured softly to herself.

Then, after understanding that staying in here any longer would surely cost her life, Aoi attempted to get up in order to leave this place. But as she shifted her weight onto her right leg, she collapsed once more.

“KYa!”

It seemed like she had sprained her ankle while trying to run away from slimes.

But right now, I don't think we have that much time left before the slimes respawn. So without a moment to spare, I crouched down, positioning my back protectively in front of the girl, who couldn't seem to apply any strength to her right foot.

“I know that I promised that I wouldn't touch you anymore,” I said to her, “but this is the only way for us to safely get out of this place quickly before the rest of the slimes reach us.”

Aoi looked at my back for a couple of seconds, unsure of her decision, before looking back down at her strained ankle.

Even if she hated this, right now both me and she had no choice but to cooperate with one another until we left.

“.....”

Then, after making up her mind, she slowly crawled towards me in silence and got up on my back. I made sure that I would properly hold her legs between my arms while she would gently place her hands over my shoulders.

So this is what is called a piggyback….

“Then I will begin to move.” I warned her before beginning to walk towards the exit.

She didn't seem to be responding to me about this sort of situation. However, amidst the tension, a subtle scent caught my nose. A sweet scent that emanated from her was gradually enveloping my senses, mingling with the urgency of the situation.

“If you feel uncomfortable, let me know.”

I was quickening my pace because I was concerned about whether or not she was in pain. 

"I-I'm, f-fine…."

“If that's so, then I’ll increase my pace a bit.” I said to her beforehand, “I don't want to risk fighting those slimes with you right now.”

“......uhm.”

She hummed in agreement as she tried not to rest her chest on my back. But no matter how much she tried to keep a distance, she would always lean back and forth over my back, sometimes even resting those smooth cushions of her chest on my hard back.

Finally reaching the exit of this place, I walked outside the door with Aoi being carried on my back.

And since I didn't want anything like this to happen again, I made sure to properly close the door and put furniture in front of it so Aoi would know that this is the same forbidden door.

Right now, she still seems to be in pain every time she tries moving. That's why, the moment we escaped that place, I carried Aoi to the living room and quickly brought her some quick aid kits to deal with her injuries.

I didn't want to tease her or cause her any discomfort, which is why I quickly and gently disinfected her visible scratches, applied a bit of ice over her strained ankle, and then wrapped it with a tight piece of cloth to ease her pain.

She watched me help her the whole time in silence as her worried eyes gazed at me. She didn't seem to be against it. However, her silence worried me for a bit.

Once her injuries were properly patched up, I went back to the kitchen and prepared two more chocolate milkshakes before also sitting down on the other side of the couch, where she would be able to face me.

“So... I'm sure that you’ve got more questions about that place, don't you?” I decided to break the ice.

Aoi looked at her own warm milkshake before gently nodding.

“Basically, that door leads to an alternate dimension, much like our own. But the only difference between our land and that one," I continued, "is the presence of what many would refer to as... monsters."

“....Monsters?” She looked up at me in slight surprise. 

“Yeap. You probably noticed that those creatures weren't like any animals or beings you've encountered in your world. They're what we refer to as slimes.”

"I've heard of slimes in a game a friend used to play." She shook her head slightly, a contemplative expression on her face.

"However," I clarified, "real-life slimes are quite different from the ones in games."

After thinking to herself for a couple of more seconds, she slowly looked back at me again in wonder and was a bit afraid to ask. But after swallowing her saliva, she tried to ask.

“...Why does a door like that exist here?”

“I'm not sure myself, as It's been awhile since I've entered that place. However, from what I know, I'm sure that that place is filled with dangerous monsters that continue to get stronger the deeper you go.” I continued to explain, “At first I believed that the place beyond the door was a path to a dungeon. But that wasn't always the case each time I would enter beyond the door. I’ve been in that dungeon many times, and I still haven't found any sort of information or help in any way during the time I’ve been trapped in this land.”

Even though this might seem like some sort of challenge or clue to us getting out, I already know the opposite. That dungeon-like place is nothing more than another alternative in case someone wants to commit suicide or die in a warrior-style way.

But from what I can see, Aoi doesn't seem to be convinced. 

She was recently brought to this land, after all, so it's not surprising that she would question or experiment around like I used to.

“...um…” She attempted to ask.

“Yes?”

“...H-how far…. Have you gone inside this… dungeon?”

I crossed my arms together in thought for a moment before looking back at the uneasy girl.

“Mhnm, if I had to say... I'm not sure, because every time I have entered the door — or let's call it a dungeon so we don't get confused — the monsters are different. And not only that, the environment also changes every time you enter or conquer a special dungeon inside it. You can expect anything.” I shrugged uncertainly.

After absorbing every bit of information that I was saying about this dungeon, Aoi fell to her own thoughts for a slight moment before looking back at me with a rather questionable look that still raised many concerns. However, she still seemed a bit afraid or unsure tabouteven responding back to me.

“If you still have questions, feel free to ask.” I tried reassuring her, “Since I as well haven't really figured much about that dungeon.”

As she gripped her own milkshake, she let out a slight sigh.

“....does…. Does that also mean that there is a chance that every time someone enters, it changes the destination of where you end up?”

I let out a sigh. “I know what you are trying to ask,” I said to her. “You’re wondering that since that door leads to a random location, then there’s a chance it could lead us back home, right?”

Her eyes showed surprise for a moment before going back to their uncertain ones that were afraid to look directly at me.

“....y-yes…”

“I’ve been in here for a very long time, and believe me when I say this, but entering that door numerous times is the most dangerous thing someone could possibly do,” I said to her, my eyes filled with a deep sense of warning. “First of all, I did say that even if a random location gets set, there’s still a high chance that there would be monsters or traps everywhere.”

Aoi looked at me for a slight moment before looking back at her own milkshake that was beginning to get cold as her mind was beginning to connect the dots about why I was still trapped in this land.

“....um…” She attempted to speak, afraid to raise another question, “...I don't mean to sound rude, but... Did something happen to you in that dungeon that, um… made you give up?”

Her eyes darted back and forth as she struggled to finally ask that very question. She could still be seen being afraid of either knowing an answer back or simply having me snap at her in case she asked a question that I would find unpleasant.

And as her heart was beginning to grow anxious with worry and a slight regret, I looked at my own milkshake before drinking it whole with one breath. Then, as I put the glass on the table, Aoi’s body flinched for a slight second.

“Aoi….” 

I called out to her, her body slightly twitching once again in worry as cold sweat was rolling down her face.

“....do you believe in hell?”

“.....”

The moment I proceeded to continue with what I had to say, Aoi looked back up at me in slight confusion and a bit of concern.

“....hell?”

Of course she would be unsure of what to think about this because I was the only one who had to experiment and deal with everything with that damn cursed door.

Even though I would make sure to properly lock it, somehow it would open on its own and try to grab my attention as if telling me to enter inside. That was probably what happened to Aoi as well, when she found herself inside. The dungeon beyond the door must've drawn her attention without her even noticing it.

“Haaa, anyway,” I broke the silence once again, “If you’re still curious about the dungeon, we can go inside together and explore it for a bit. Of course, we won't do anything life-costing.”

“.....”

And with that, Aoi should be pretty much caught up on everything that I mostly know about the existence of this whole inescapable land and the door that would lead to different dangerous places filled with monsters and traps.

After mostly being cleared out with Aoi and the existence of the door, everything went back to normal between me and her.

I thought that maybe, thanks to experiencing that dungeon’s encounter, she would’ve gotten a bit closer to me by now. 

But in the end, I was a bit disappointed...

She went back to exploring around the whole mansion, reading many different novels that the library had, or simply enjoying what this whole place had.

However, I wouldn't really say that she is completely indifferent towards me, because there were a few encounters where she would ask me where certain rooms or stuff were located in this land. That's why I would offer to show her where they are.

But other than those few encounters, she basically never asks me for anything else or to do anything that would require my presence to be with hers.

Honestly, even though this may be just another time where I get ignored, the fact that I'm not alone in this land still gave me a new experience. It made me think to myself….

‘I'm not alone anymore….’

Even if she still hates me for the awful stuff that I’ve done to her, with enough time, things might not be the same as they were when she got here.

For example, she seems more willing to ask me for my help in case she needs something compared to when she simply averted her eyes and ran away at the sight of me being in the same area as her.

One time, though, while I was going back to the room where my computer is, I happened to pass by the library.

The door was left slightly open, which is why I was wondering whether Aoi was inside or had forgotten to close it. So without trying not to make any sudden noise, I opened the door and looked around the room.

The library was quite large, with more than 10 to 15 bookshelves that contained novels and books from both sides. And each bookshelf contained at least seventy-two hundred and fifty books.

Since Aoi visits this place regularly, I decided to also look around and see what she has been reading and if she is still here.

However, the moment I passed the third bookcase, I began hearing weird noises.

*squelch* *smack* *squelch*

“....Nnn…..”

The noises were rather faint. However, since this whole library isolates noise, I could hear them clearly. 

*Squish* *squelch* *Slichk*

“....Nn…..nhm….”

And followed by those rather wet and sticky noises, the moans of a girly voice could be heard.

Is she….. I thought to myself at that moment.

*squelch* *Slichk* *squelch*

“....hnmm…. Nh…Nn….”

As I slowly walked towards the noises, I reached the next bookcase, where I peeked at what she was doing.

From my vantage point, I could see Aoi lying on the ground, back against the bookcase, in a huddled position. Her legs were bent halfway, supporting her upper body, but splayed open at the same time. Her right hand seemed to be moving around inside her pants, while on the other hand, she was holding a novel I couldn't recognize yet.

She seemed to be wearing the same clothes I had picked for her the first time she passed out. Dark shorts that revealed most of her legs and a rose t-shirt.

*Squish* *squelch* *Slichk*

“Nhhn....Nn…..nhm….”

She seemed to be masturbating. And I could tell from the rather embarrassed and red-colored blush on her face that she was enjoying it.

And those wet noises that I was hearing a while ago seemed to be her fingers moving around inside her pants.

Maybe the clothes that I chose for her seemed to be the most comfortable ones that would make her able to do this kind of thing without needing to take her clothes off.

As I continued watching her pleasure herself, her fingers gradually began to move faster inside her pants.

*Squish* *squelch* *Slichk*

“hnn!.....Nnn…..”

Even though I couldn't actually see her bare crotch, this kind of view gave me a different sort of excitement. 

The fact that she was pleasuring herself in that kind of position while wearing light clothes that revealed quite a bit of her skin, she seemed to be enjoying herself. 

*Squish* *squelch* *Slichk*

“..Nnn…..hnn!...”

And as time passed, a nice, addictive aroma was picked up by my nose. It was a rather sweet scent, which immediately gave me a boner while watching the pink-haired girl do herself.

*Slichk* *squelch* *Squish* *squelch*

“...Nn….Hnmm! Ah…nhhhhm!!”

As her fingers were going crazy inside her pants, her voice began getting louder while she tried to muffle herself from getting heard by me. 

But what she doesn't know is that I was here, peeking at her behind this bookcase.

“....Haa…. ah…..Nhhhh….”

*squelch* *Squish* *squelch*

“AH!.....no……..Nn…..aha..”

*squelch* *Squish* *Slichk*

“AAhhh!! NHnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!”

And as she seemed to be more and more aggressive, the noises could also be heard much clearer as her crotch was releasing the wet sounds of her fingers moving all around her entrance. However, after seemingly reaching her climax, her whole body went limp as she began panting in relaxation.

“....haa…haaa…haaa…..”

She had fallen into a relaxation state as her eyes were looking into a blank spot while her flushed cheeks were painted red in pleasure and embarrassment. She seemed to have forgotten about her right hand inside her pants while her other hand was resting on the floor.

Her breathing was beginning to get more stable as she continued to lay in that relaxation position. 

I really wanted to get a closer look at her right now. That's why I tried to take one step forward. However, since now this whole room was in total silence, I realized what a mistake I had made. Just the fabric of my pants rubbing against each other created a soft yet noticeable sound, which immediately alerted Aoi as well.

“....huh?”

The moment she noticed that she wasn't alone in the room, she immediately snapped back from her relaxation state and looked to her side, behind the bookcase where I was hiding a moment ago. 

However, right as she realized what she was doing, she looked at her own right hand before immediately pulling it out with a shocked and embarrassed expression that showed that she didn't know how to react. 

“....Ah….I-im sorry if I have interrupted…” I tried apologizing with a wry smile.

“......”

I don't know what she was thinking at this moment, but getting caught pleasuring yourself was something that she definitely felt embarrassed about. That's why, with a hurried pace, she quickly got up and rushed out of the library.

I didn't want to go after her and give her a hard time. That's why I went to the location where she was pleasuring herself and saw the novel that she has been reading until now. Just by getting closer to that same spot, the scent of her juice that was on the floor was much stronger.

Once I was at that same spot, I bent over and got the novel she had been reading. 

“....Unattainable Flames of Love...” I read out loud the title of the novel.

So that's why she was pleasuring herself. She was basically reading a porn novel.

I have already read all of the books in this library, which is why I basically knew what this novel contained.

But I never knew that she was interested in such novels.

While the descriptions of the sex parts of these novels were honestly very hot, the drama genre was rather a turn-off for me.

After I put the novel back on the right bookshelf, I headed back to my room and laid on my back on my bed, thinking of what I had seen today.

The images of her rubbing herself under her pants kept repeating in my mind, also giving me another erection.

I couldn't help but also put my hands under my pants and begin touching the tip of my dick. 

Even though I hadn't masterbated in a very long time after getting bored, right now I felt the urge to give myself a nice time. That's why, after getting a bit more heated, I removed my pants, and while still lying on my back, face facing the ceiling, I began masterbating until I climaxed.

It has been awhile since I’ve felt the sense of relief and relaxation after masturbation, which is why I couldn't help but lay down there in the same position.

My eyes were getting heavy, and I felt bliss as I let myself fall asleep after a long time.

I felt myself relax in the dark void of my dreams. It wasn't anything special, really. However, right as I was conscious of my body, I felt myself drawn deeper into my sleep.

I knew that there was no sense of day or night in this land, so getting sleep is something that will mess you up with the sense of time that passes by. 

But this has never been a problem for me since in this land there are no rules and I don't have any duties or work to do. That's why I convinced myself that sleeping for as long as I could at this moment was fine.

..

“......”

Everything around me was dead silent.

“.....”

My senses were not exactly the same since all of my muscles were already asleep.

“......”

I was already half awake, but due to the relaxed position I was in, I couldn't help but remain in that state.

“......”

As I was trying to remain relaxed on my bed, I suddenly felt something moving around the room. It was a silent presence that I was already aware of. 

“......”

Something or someone... Was in my room.

I am already aware that this is something normal, as this was another one of the sleep paralysis experiences that I had the first time I was sent to this land.

I used to be scared of them every time I tried to sleep in this bed, but after a while, I realized that they were nothing but my imagination. And right now, this is no exception.

Soon I should be able to slightly open my eyes and see that there is no one else in the room.

*Rustle* *Swish*

However, this time, I felt that this demonic presence was getting much closer. So much closer to the point where I felt like it was watching me just a few centimeters away from me. I could even hear some rustling noises, to the point that it was making me think that this paralysis sleep was much different.

“......”

I knew that this wasn't real. But it still gave me the chills knowing that my imagination was playing tricks like that.

My muscles were still asleep, so I couldn't really do anything about it.

As I was trying to regain control of my body, I suddenly sensed something moving until I felt a tickling sensation at the side of my dick.

“......”

I already know that sleeping half naked like this isn't something I haven't done before. But why am I feeling as if a bug or insect is moving from the bottom of my dick towards the tip?

Is this a mix of the aftermath of my masturbation and sleep paralysis? 

This is something new….

“......”

Anytime now, I was waiting to wake up and put on some clothes. However, the tickling sensation on the shaft of my dick continued getting more constant until...

*Rustle* *grab*

I felt my dick being gently held by a warm pair of hands.

“......”

Huh? Is my sleep paralysis upgrading from a terrifying one to an erotic one?

I know that I’ve had many wet dreams before. But this one was much different. 

It felt so real and kind of nice to be honest with myself.

*Rub* *stroke* *Rub*

“......”

As whatever was grabbing my dick gently began moving upwards and downwards until blood began going towards it, leading to a full erection.

“......”

*Rub* *stroke* *Rub*

I wasn't sure why, but the gentleness and awkward way my penis was being stroked were rather unusual and nothing like the pattern I use to masturbate.

*Rub* *stroke* *Rub*

“.....ugh…”

The way my dick was being stroked was rather slow compared to when I would quicken the pace. But this new method gave me a rather heated experience, as if someone else was stroking my dick for me.

*stroke* *stroke* *stroke* *stroke*

And as I was feeling myself about to climax, I felt my eyes slightly open. Everything around me was completely blurry. However, I was certain that right beneath my waist, I could see a pink-haired girl that seemed to be concentrating on stroking my dick.

*stroke* *stroke* *stroke* *stroke*

“.....ughnmm…..”

*stroke* *stroke* *stroke*

My heartbeats were getting faster, and sooner or later I would finally climax.

“....ughhh!...... Ohhhn……”

“..hya!”

Cum was shooting out of my rod, and I could feel the hands that were stroking it suddenly twitching at the white thing coming out.

As I was beginning to regain my consciousness, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Aoi, who seemed to be staring at her own hands, and my dick, which were drenched with my own white stuff.

“....ugh…..Aoi……What are you doing?” 

I still felt half asleep, and I wasn't that sure if this was still a dream, that's why I attempted to ask as I tried getting up.

“...ah…”

However, the moment she noticed that I was now awake, her eyes widened in shame and embarrassment before she rushed out of the room.

I also slowly sat on my butt and saw the mess that I had made. Cum was everywhere, and the door was completely open.

I was no fool who couldn't recognize a dream from real life. But why would Aoi come in here and stroke my dick on her own?

That's what I thought at that moment as I was looking at my own cum spread all over the sheets while my dick seemed to be twitching after it was being played with.

As I let out a small sigh, I got up, cleaned the mess in my room, and put on some proper clothes before deciding to get something to drink.

I didn't know how long I had been asleep, that's why I tried clearing my head with a nice warm drink.

* * *

Back in the room where Aoi usually sleeps, she seemed to be panting heavily, as if running a mile with no break.

She was in the corner of the room, hidden from anyone who would suddenly enter the room.

Her face was completely red as she was breathing while keeping her hand, which was drenched in white liquid, closer to her face as if sniffing it.

“.....aahh….. Haa….”

Her other hand suddenly moved inside her pants until they began moving awkwardly inside the entrance of her own crotch.

“.....Nn……why?...” She asked herself as she continued making moaning noises.

Then, as she was looking at her own hand, which was dripping white stuff on the floor, she continued rubbing her crotch at a faster pace. 

*Squish* *Slichk*

“Ahh…. haa….Nn….HNNNngg!”

Then, before reaching climax, she shoved two of her fingers inside unconsciously before wetting herself with her own liquid.

And as she finally came to a relaxed state, she looked at her own hand once again before closing her eyes and licking two of her fingers that were still covered with the white stuff.

*Slichk* *lick*

She licked her own fingers inside her mouth before swallowing her own saliva along with the contents that were on her finger.

Then, the moment she finally came back from her rushed, horny mood, she looked at her own hand once again before tears could be seen on her red, embarrassed face.

“.....What…. what am I doing?”

.

.

.

This chapter was filled with all sorts of stuff. I wonder how the story will go. XD


A special thanks to all of my Patreons for the support. Your generosity keeps me going!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon ! ⌋

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. 

✦ ✦

    Link Tree   /   Community Server

 

8