Chapter 3
2.4k 12 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...where am I?

What is this rough feeling on my back?...am I laying on the ground? Attempting to stand up Seth noticed that he couldn't feel his legs!

Seth started to freak out! Huh! M-my legs! They're gone! Every time Seth tries to move them he felt nothing, the same could be said about his arms and hands they’re was gone!

No! How can this be? Seth wanted to cry but no tears came. As much as he tried nothing, not even a single drop.

Seth was a little depressed now, he just woke up and found out he has no legs no hands, and even no eyes, how can he live like this? Suddenly there was a slight pain in Seth's head, he remembered meeting Death God Rose furthermore there was another memory, a slime! Information started to flooded Seth mind, he actually been a slime for more than a month and life in this world was...terrible! Monsters! Humans! Everything is out to kill me! I’m a slime monster one of the weakest I’m not even a threat!

Ahhhh forget about it, Seth sigh the life of slime is hard “Ahahah! Fuck it! If they want to kill me some badly than fuck them!” Seth started to laugh crazily but his slime appearances now only jiggle side to side.

“Status”

Seth suddenly said. A light blue screen appear in front of Seth.

___________________________________

Name: Seth Hiroto

Race: Dark slime

Lvl: 1

Class lvl:

Dark Hero 1

Titles:

Favored by Death God

Revengeful Slime

Evil slime

Element:

Death magic 

Shadow magic 

Spirit magic 

 Skills:

Demonic energy 1

Magic sense 1

Absorb 1                 

Dissolve 1                    

Self regeneration 1

Hp: 150/150                 

Mana: 280/280                         

Atk: 25                             

Mind: 29                       

Spd: 21                  

Def: 20                           

Int: 30  

Luck: 19                           

Dp(Devour points) 0

___________________________________

...hmm that wasn’t there before Seth thought as he was looking at the new Dp stat.

{Dp refers to Devour points, the more you devour other monsters the more it increases. Once’s you have enough points you can customize or buy a new ability and even create potions.}

Seth was instantly surprise! Doesn't this mean as long as I have Dp he can get every skill he wanted!? Seth decided to test it out but realizing he had 0 Dp he was disappointed.

...hmm, looking right and now looking left, Seth was in a dense wilderness shouldn't there be some type of monster to appear? Like in the novels?

Click! Sounds of sticks breaking could be heard, and what appears in front of Seth was a lone gray wolf!

Talk about timing! The gray wolf was a common monster, it's strength wasn't too high but its speed was the problem being able to outrun most adventurers and having a high amount of stamina, the gray wolf became an annoying problem to deal with, but! For someone like me, hehe.

Become my Devour points! Seth's slime-like body began to rush towards the gray wolf.

 

———————————————————-

Chapters are unloaded randomly.

Words are mostly be 500.

Please help me grow my account by sharing my novel...thanks!

77