Chapter 71 – The Experts of Yun Clan
1.7k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were dozens of people gathered inside the Yun Clan’s meeting room. Despite the place having dozens of people, the room was unusually quiet and was filled with a tense atmosphere. Any normal person who would accidentally stumble into this place would be overwhelmed by the sheer intensity these people were emanating. One look and one could tell that all of them were extraordinary people.

These people were none other than the top experts and the greatest minds of the Yun Clan. They would normally be in seclusion and would only come out when the clan master needed their presence or when there was some important event concerning the Yun Clan as a whole. Today, however, all of these important people were summoned by the son of Yun Zhan, Yun Ling.

Twenty-eight. That was the total number of experts gathered in this room. All of them were sitting cross-legged with their arms resting on each side of their legs. They were all waiting for the one who gathered them there.

Suddenly, the door to the meeting room opened, revealing a beautiful looking man they were more or less familiar with.

It was Yun Ling.

“Everyone, I thank all of you for coming here,” Yun Ling said as he headed towards the frontmost part of the room.

Despite his arrival, all of them were still silent as they focused their gaze on him. Yun Ling couldn’t help but nod his head. As expected of their clan’s experts. They were all disciplined. Had it been people from his generation, the room would’ve been too noisy.

An old man with numerous hideous scar marring his face frowned. He was one of the people sitting the nearest to Yun Ling.

He let out a small cough to gain his attention.

“Yes, Senior Yun Mingyuan?” Yun Ling asked him with a pleasant smile.

With a gruff, masculine voice, Yun Mingyuan spoke, “Young Master, whatever it is that you called us for, it better be important for it to be worth disturbing our seclusion.”

After hearing him out, Yun Ling observed the rest of his clansmen. They might not have said anything but it was obvious that they were all of one opinion with Yun Mingyuan. He could totally see the displeased look on their faces. None of them wanted to be here. The only reason he was able to summon them here was due to his father and grandfather’s help. Without them, these people wouldn’t show up at all.

If there were people who could afford to not give him face, it would be these people. Even his father couldn’t afford to take them lightly. His grandfather, despite acting foolishly most of the time, was the only one who earned the full respect of these individuals.

He had to admire his grandfather for that.

“I understand your concern Senior Yun Mingyuan. You don’t have to worry about that. What I’m about to tell you will be surely worth your time,” Yun Ling answered without fear. Had it been another lesser person in his place, they would’ve long been frightened when facing these people.

Yun Mingyuan spoke no more and went silent.

“Distribute it to them,” Yun Ling looked towards the closed doors and ordered.

In just a second, the doors opened as the Yun Clan’s servants entered the room. All of them were holding a chest full of scrolls as they neatly placed one scroll in front of each expert from their clan.

“These are?” one of the clan’s experts asked as he took the scroll in front of him.

Yun Ling didn’t answer him. He carefully observed everyone as the servants handed out the scrolls.

Yesterday, after he finished going out with Yun Xia and the rest, he spent the whole day writing the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art into these scrolls. It would’ve been much faster if he had asked for help but he didn’t. He was afraid that the helper might make a mistake in copying the scrolls out. Just a single line straying from its supposed path could affect the supreme art in its entirety. Just copying a supreme art perfectly was already this difficult, how much more intending to modify it like what Yun Yi had said?

That was why Yun Ling took it upon himself to write the supreme art in each scroll. He wanted to show these experts the perfect Thunder God Flash Supreme Art.

When he saw that the servants had finished distributing the scrolls out, Yun Ling began, “Seniors, that scroll contains one of the treasured supreme arts of the Thunder God Sect, the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art. It is the best body movement supreme art in the World of Terra.”

These originally stoic experts showed a look of surprise on their faces after hearing what Yun Ling said.

“Though the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art is good, not all of our clansmen can use it. There are several drawbacks to this supreme art that will be harmful to our clansmen if they are to use it,” Yun Ling stopped as he looked at each of them in the eye. “I’m sure all you can use this supreme art without any harm. As experts in Fate Dominion and Sacred King Realm, all of you can ignore these drawbacks with your high cultivation realm. However, what I want to do is to distribute this supreme art to every trusted individual in the Yun Clan. That is where all of you comes in.”

“What do you want us to do?”

Yun Ling smiled at that question.

“All of you might be respected individuals at the Fate Dominion and Sacred King Realm. But even great experts like you have a great desire for this supreme art. After all, it is the best movement supreme art in the world. Who doesn’t want to learn this supreme art?”

Even Yun Ling with a high standard for supreme art had his heart stirred when he saw Wen Baishi use the supreme art. Not only him, his father and grandfather too were also shaken with this supreme art. There was no need to mention about these people.

“I’ll teach you the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art in one condition.”

“Condition?”

“All of you must cooperate and modify this supreme art so our other clansmen can use it without any harm. That is the only condition I have,” Yun Ling said determinedly.

Yun Mingyuan interjected, “Modify this supreme art? What you’re asking is a tall order, Young Master. If it was so easy to do, the Thunder God Sect themselves would have long modified it themselves. The fact that they didn’t, showed just how difficult it was to do so.”

“Will you do it or not? Yes or no?” Yun Ling coldly said as he looked at Yun Mingyuan fearlessly.

Yun Mingyuan stared at him for a few seconds before letting out a smile, “It’s a yes for me, Young Master.”

“What about you?” Yun Ling addressed the others as he shifted his gaze to them.

“We’ll do our best, Young Master.”

Announcement
Please consider supporting me on Patreon so I can pay for my college tuition... You can read 2 chapters daily update from Monday to Friday + 1 side story chapter every Saturday for $3 only. So do consider pledging as it would be a really big help to my education. Thank you so much. Here is the link ->HERE 

Join my discord server so you can read some chapters I didn't publish here. There are 11 chapters in total.
Here is the discord link -> https://discord.gg/hG9BVQjUw8


World of Terra's Cultivation Realms:

1. Foundation Establishment

2. Spirit Awakening

3. Core Formation

4. Four Transformation

5. Mortal Lord

6. Fate Dominion

7. Sacred King

40