Chapter 91 – Yun Ling vs Titan
1.4k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The reason why Yun Ling kept riling up the titan was that he wanted to fight him himself. Before the competition had even started, he was already having a hard time trying to keep himself in check from attacking other worthy opponents like Yu Shan and the crown prince. But he held such urge back because they decided that their fight would be held in the final stage. However, even though they had that agreement, he couldn’t resist attacking Yu Shan in the third stage.
 
In the end, he really did attack Yu Shan but unfortunately, their fight was cut short with his sword getting broken by Yu Shan’s sword. He could’ve continued their fight even with that setback but ultimately decided not to.
 
Now, the titan had attracted Yun Ling’s attention, leading to their current situation. He had successfully provoked the titan after saying insults after insults to him.
 
Yun Ling looked up the titan who was more than twice as tall as him. Not only was the titan tall but he was also huge. With the titan’s huge hands, he could probably crush his body to death if he managed to get him within his grip.
 
With a smile, Yun Ling said to the titan, “First, let’s see if you can withstand my gaze.”
 
After saying that, Yun Ling’s eyes changed as he exerted a lot of pressure on the titan’s spirit, making the titan’s knees buckle a little bit. The titan felt as though an enormous mountain had suddenly fallen on him. What was worse was that it wasn’t his physical body that felt this weight. If it was his body, it wouldn’t have affected him much since his body could endure it. However, it was his spirit that was suffering from this weight which was also affecting his body, thus, making his knees bend a bit.
 
The titan gritted his teeth as he endured the weight on his spirit.
 
“GAH!” he yelled as he stomped his foot, upturning the arena around his side. His loud voice contained so much force it made some participants stumble just from the sheer force of his shout.
 
He took a deep breath as he glared at Yun Ling angrily. He finally was able to stand straight once again. He could still feel the pressure on his spirit but it was to a manageable degree for him now.
 
“Good, you can withstand it. Now, let’s see how strong you really are!” Yun Ling said as he soon disappeared from the titan’s sight.
 
The titan’s eyes widened. He immediately tried to put up his arms in front of him as he planned on blocking Yun Ling in case he attacks.
 
“Where are you facing? I’m over here!”
 
He heard Yun Ling’s voice coming from his right side. He immediately turned to his right with his guard up but he suddenly felt a heavy painful blow at the back of his head the moment he did so.
 
‘What speed!’ the titan thought as he gritted his teeth.
 
Yun Ling’s voice came from the right side but the moment he faced the right, Yun Ling immediately went to his left side and attacked him in the back of his head. He was so fast! His eyes couldn’t even keep up with him.
 
“What’s wrong? We’re just getting started. Don’t tell me you can’t take it anymore? For a titan, you’re more fragile than I had originally thought. You’re bringing shame to your race!”
 
“Shut up!” the titan threw a large fist towards Yun Ling.
 
Unsurprisingly, his fist didn’t hit him.
 
“I’m over here!” Yun Ling said behind his back.
 
His brow twitched. Earlier, Yun Ling’s voice came from his right but he attacked him in his left. Now, his voice came from behind him, which means, he would probably attack him in the front. He braced himself from Yun Ling’s attack, expecting him to attack in front.
 
“I said I’m over here! Are you deaf?” Yun Ling scolded as he punched him at the back of his head once again.
 
BANG!
 
He slammed headfirst into the ground, burying his head in it from the force of Yun Ling’s fist.
 
Yun Ling let out a sigh as he looked at the titan in dissatisfaction, “I thought you can pose a challenge to me but your performance has been disappointing so far. Is this all that you can do?”
 
The titan got himself out of the ground as he screamed in rage, “Gah... GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”
 
He was thoroughly enraged by Yun Ling. He was actually holding himself back because he didn’t want to go all out at this stage. He was originally planning on saving his supreme arts for the final stage, however, he couldn’t take the humiliation he received anymore.
 
He was about to go all out when Yun Ling suddenly kneed him in his gut and sent him flying out of the arena. He spat out blood as he flew away. He could faintly hear Yun Ling’s voice from the distance, saying, “Forget it. You’re boring me. Go down.”
 
He spat out even more blood after hearing that.
 
Yun Ling looked towards the rest of the participants as he asked them with a cold smile, “Does anyone else still wish to challenge me? If so, I’m waiting.”
 
The participants avoided making contact with Yun Ling’s eyes. There was no way they were going to fight him right after seeing that. No opponent of his who had come up onto his arena ended up in a good shape. They didn’t want to end up like them.
 
After Yun Ling’s fight with the titan, no one came to his arena anymore. Some who were unconvinced of his strength no longer had anything to say. Yun Ling was too strong. He was way out of their leagues. Anyone who dared to fight him was probably looking for a miserable beating or was way too overconfident of their skills.
 
With that, Yun Ling spent the rest of the hour looking at the crown prince’s arena who actually had some challenger.
Announcement
Please become my patron to help fund my education. You can read 5 chapters ahead of the official release on royalroad which is chapter 98, which means you can read up to chapter 103 with only $1. You can also read 15 chapters ahead plus 2 chapters a day for only $3 so do consider pledging if you have money to spare. There are also other offers that you can check out. Thank you so much.
26