Chapter 114 – Yun Ling’s Arrival
1.1k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Shan took out his sword and encased the blade with a huge amount of his spiritual energy, making the sword release an incredible amount of pressure to its surroundings. With just one look, anyone could tell that the power that would be released by the sword was surely going to be destructive.

On the other hand, the crown prince had a huge grin on his face as he cocked his fist back, his veins bulging as he encased his entire right arm with spiritual energy, whose amount was not at all inferior to the amount of spiritual energy that Yu Shan had placed in his sword.

When they got right within each other’s range, Yu Shan slashed his sword towards the crown prince while the crown prince’s fist came flying straight towards Yu Shan’s face.

The two narrowed their eyes. They were about to dodge the other’s attack but found out they didn’t have enough time to do so. They quickly adjusted their aim to block the other’s attack.

Yu Shan’s sword and the crown prince’s fist met each other.

A loud shattering explosion was heard right after throughout the entire prairie and even extended towards the area outside of that. There was also a huge cloud that formed from the ground up to the sky due to the collision of their attacks.

Behind the crown prince, the ground was split open by several miles.

At Yu Shan’s back, a large portion of the land was plowed deeply towards the horizon from the remnants of the crown prince’s punch.

The two exchanged a smile with each other for a moment.

They quickly attacked the other with great intensity, laying waste to the surroundings around them. All the lesser beasts and the wildlife in the place flee in fear of getting caught between the two’s crossfires.

The crown prince sent out a punch towards Yu Shan’s direction as a phantom of a golden dragon suddenly burst out from his entire right arm, heading straight towards Yu Shan.

Yu Shan saw the crown prince’s attack coming but wasn’t able to react on time. The head of the golden dragon’s phantom hit him directly in the stomach, making him spit out blood. He was sent flying by that attack for several miles and roughly landed on the ground.

While he was on the ground, the crown prince sent even more golden dragon phantoms towards Yu Shan, making a deep crater onto the ground where Yu Shan was on. Yu Shan put up his guard as he endured the blows that the crown prince delivered to him.

The crown prince paused for a moment as he gathered more momentum in his punches. That gave Yu Shan the time to quickly get up from the ground as he reoriented himself. When the crown prince threw a punch with even more force, Yu Shan was able to evade it easily as he returned a downward slash with his sword coated in spiritual energy towards the crown prince.

The speed of Yu Shan’s spiritual energy that came out from his blade traveled speedily. The crown prince quickly hopped aside but was still hit by a portion of Yu Shan’s spiritual energy, leaving a big, diagonal gash on the crown prince’s left chest.

Yu Shan didn’t stop there. He kept coating his blade with his spiritual energy and kept slashing it towards the crown prince. It was only the first slash that the crown prince wasn’t able to dodge entirely. As for the rest of Yu Shan’s slashes, he evaded it with slight difficulty. While doing so, his bleeding chest was slowly healing and in a few dozen seconds, his wound had already closed.

“Ah, what a good healing supreme art,” Yu Shan stated upon noticing that the wound he gave to the crown prince had already disappeared.

The crown prince impassively responded to him, “You as well. Your defensive supreme art is nothing to scoff at.”

The fact that Yu Shan was able to tank all of his blows simply meant that Yu Shan’s defense was extraordinary. It was probably a top-tier supreme art which was to be expected. At their level, they had a lot of top-tier supreme arts on their arsenal since low-level supreme arts just wouldn’t be that effective on truly powerful people. Using a low-tier supreme art in a battle like theirs would just be a waste of their effort and spiritual energy when they could use it for something much better.

“I’m going to get serious this time,” the crown prince said as he tightly clenched his fists.

“Earlier was just a warm-up. Now’s the time for the true battle!” Yu Shan said as he coated his sword with even more spiritual energy. The pressure that his sword was emanating made the air around him distort and the rocks and pebbles on the ground shake uncontrollably.

The crown prince smirked. His entire body turned golden as a faint figure of a golden dragon showed itself standing mightily behind the crown prince’s back. That dragon was looking down on Yu Shan as if he was nothing but a mere ant in front of him.

Yu Shan enveloped not only his sword but also his whole body in his spiritual energy. His long hair floated in the air because of his spiritual energy. Not just that, a large area of his surroundings had been covered in his blue aurora-like spiritual energy, making for extremely beautiful and breathtaking scenery.

People who were far away from them could see the skies where they were from reflecting a blue and golden color on each side.

Just as the two were about to make a move against each other…

“Hey, how could you both leave me out of this when you’re having so much fun?”

A very familiar voice suddenly interrupted them, stopping them from attacking the other right away.

They looked at the source of the voice and saw a beautiful-looking man standing on top of a flying sword in the sky. He had a small yet bloodthirsty smile on his face as he looked down on the two of them.

“Yun Ling…”

At that moment, the three supreme geniuses had finally encountered each other in the last stage of the competition.

Announcement
Hey guys! It's the beginning of a new month! Do consider pledging if you have money to spare!
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 45+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 65+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday
22