Chapter 115 – The Three Supreme Geniuses’ Fight
1.1k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Looks like all three of us are here,” Yu Shan said with a graceful smile.

The crown prince added as he looked at Yu Shan and Yun Ling fearlessly and added, “It is finally time to see which is the strongest among the three of us.”

Yun Ling let out a small laugh as he responded, “Of course, it is none other than… ME!”

Upon saying that, Yun Ling’s right arm was clad in a purple hollow glove as he threw a fist in the area between Yu Shan and the crown prince, making the two widen their distance to avoid the aftermath of Yun Ling’s fist that had hit the ground. Large broken fragments of rocks came hurling out towards Yu Shan and the crown prince to which they easily destroyed when it got near them.

“Too impatient aren’t we?” Yu Shan made a snide remark.

“Aren’t you the same?” Yun Ling replied as he avoided the spiritual energy that Yu Shan unleashed from his sword.

“I was just returning the favor!” Yu Shan shouted out as he hopped on his flying sword and flew towards Yun Ling.

The crown prince also got on top of his flying sword and went towards the two.

“You’re not leaving me out of this!”

Yun Ling distanced himself from the two as he summoned twenty thousand orbs made of his spiritual energy in just a few seconds. It was twice the amount that Yun Ling had unleashed on the supreme that he had fought. Moreover, each of those orbs was a bit bigger than before.

“Let’s see how you deal with this!” he said as he brought his hand down, sending ten thousand orbs of spiritual energy each towards Yu Shan and the crown prince.

With a single slash of Yu Shan’s sword, he instantly disintegrated the ten thousand orbs that were heading towards him. The spiritual energy that was unleashed from his sword came flying past Yun Ling as it went towards the mountains in the distance, slicing those mountains in half.

On the other hand, the crown prince simply projected a phantom of a golden dragon from his fist, devouring the ten thousand orbs right away. After devouring the ten thousand orbs, the golden dragon’s phantom started heading towards Yun Ling who hit it with the back of his right hand, sending the golden dragon’s phantom towards the mountains behind him in the distance and blowing those mountains away.

Yun Ling let out a small laugh. He was happy after he saw how they dealt with his attack. They easily destroyed the thousands of spiritual orbs with minimal effort. They didn’t disappoint their title as supreme geniuses as they proved to be worthy opponents for him.

“Good, then how about this?”

He spread out his arms as one hundred thousand orbs made of spiritual energy materialized everywhere around them. The sky which was separated into a golden color on one side and a blue aurora on the other side because of the crown prince and Yu Shan was engulfed by the bright white light from the hundreds of thousands of orbs made by Yun Ling.

Each of those orbs seemed like a miniature white sun in appearance.

Yun Ling brought his right hand down, trying to drown Yu Shan and the crown prince with the vast number of those destructive spiritual orbs.

“This again? Is this all that you can do, Yun Ling?” Yu Shan tried provoking Yun Ling with his words as he once again destroyed the spiritual orbs with several slashes of his sword. However, unlike before, when the spiritual orbs were destroyed, it made a loud and powerful explosion and set off a chain reaction of explosions in the other spiritual orbs.

The sight of one hundred thousand orbs exploding one after another made the audiences both inside and outside the Divine Phantasm in awe at the sheer beauty and power of those explosions.

However, mix in awe with the audiences inside the Divine Phantasm, namely, the participants, they were also terrified at what was happening in the area where the three supreme geniuses were at. Even though they were far away from the prairie, the shockwaves of their fight could be felt from where they were. What was more was that there were actually participants who had gotten caught up in their attacks. There were some participants who were in the mountains when it was sliced in half, there were also some who had gotten caught up in the explosion when a golden dragon’s phantom suddenly blew the mountain away.

They were like ants who were in the middle of three giants’ fight!

“What the hell is happening oi?!” one of the participants with Luo Yutong screamed in frustration.

All of them were terrified except for Luo Yutong. He was the only one who maintained a calm composure in their situation.

‘The three supreme geniuses had probably already started fighting… they must be the ones causing this… no, it could only be them, I’m sure of it,’ he thought before turning his gaze towards his companions. He let out a disappointed sigh. If they continued to remain terrified, then he wouldn’t be able to make use of them against Yun Ling and the others. He might consider them as cannon fodders but even cannon fodders have their own uses.

“Unbelievable… this is the true power of the three supreme geniuses? There’s no way we can beat them with just the nineteen of us!”

“Even if all participants in the fifth stage teamed up together, they probably still wouldn’t be able to defeat them!”

“Monsters! That’s what they are!”

Luo Yutong had a disdainful look on his face before it disappeared as he looked at them with a kind smile.

“Everyone, I understand your fear. Sure the three supreme geniuses are strong, as they are now, we won’t be able to touch them. That’s why we will wait. We will wait until the three of them are tired from fighting each other. We will wait until they are too weak to fight us. When that time comes, we will finally make our move,” Luo Yutong said, trying to ignite their fighting spirit. “They might be strong but with the right strategy, even the strong will fall. That is how we will fight.”

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 45+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 65+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday

A big thanks to Kurogakuro for his $7 donation. With this pledge, you can read 65+ chapters ahead of the current chapter and two chapters a day. Once again, thank you so much. I really appreciate it a lot.

 
20