Chapter 116 – Disadvantageous Situation
1.2k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the explosion subsided, Yu Shan and the crown prince came out of the smoke, revealing their perfectly fine figure. They weren’t harmed in the slightest even when they were in the center of all those powerful explosions. Their outfits didn’t even have a bit of dirt on them.

With a smile on his face, Yun Ling said in excitement, “That’s the way I like it!”

Upon saying that, he launched himself towards the crown prince as he took out a sword from his storage ring and held it with his right hand.

The crown prince saw him coming and immediately prepared himself. His golden body was set ablaze with a similarly colored flame while a faint figure of a golden dragon materialized behind him as it roared at Yun Ling.

Yun Ling’s eyes widened. The roar of the golden dragon shook his spirit, almost making him spit out blood. It was very similar to the way how he would exert spiritual pressure on his opponents. Only this time, the application was different and he was the target.

While Yun Ling was still affected by the golden dragon’s roar, the crown prince took that opportunity to deliver a punch straight at Yun Ling’s face, sending him flying far away.

Yu Shan took this opportunity to strike the crown prince at the back with a downward slash of his sword, making a wide, deep gash on the crown prince’s back.

“HAAAA!” the crown prince let out a roar as he returned Yu Shan’s strike with his fist.

The latter immediately put up his sword, blocking the crown prince’s fist with the sharp blade of his sword. The crown prince’s fist was wounded because of that, however, all the wounds that he had suffered were healed right away.

Unknown to the two, Yun Ling had already returned from where he had been sent to by the crown prince as he watched the two fight for a bit before joining in while sending a big spiritual orb towards each of them.

The crown prince noticed Yun Ling and reacted on time. He was able to get away but Yu Shan, unfortunately, didn’t. He suffered the full brunt of Yun Ling’s spiritual orb head-on as it exploded upon contact with him.

The crown prince then attacked launched himself towards Yun Ling as he delivered punches after punches at him. Yun Ling didn’t back down from the challenge as he launched himself towards the crown prince too and kept attacking him with his sword while dodging and blocking every strike that he could from the crown prince.

Upon recovering from Yun Ling’s spiritual orb, Yu Shan also joined in on them as he attacked the two with his sword.

Every attack that the three made destroyed a part of their surroundings. Soon, most of the prairie had been turned into a wasteland full of upturned rocks, ablaze ground, and large, deep holes everywhere courtesy to the destructive supreme arts unleashed by the three to each other. The once beautiful prairie had become a very messy place because of their battle.

Yun Ling frowned as he distanced himself from the two. Yu Shan and the crown prince didn’t plan on giving him a breather. They chased after him and continued involving Yun Ling in their fight. The longer they were fighting, the more Yun Ling couldn’t keep up with the other two supreme geniuses in his base form.

The crown prince was already using a very special supreme art that enhanced his body’s strength, speed, regenerative abilities, and the likes into an extremely high amount as could be seen by the golden glow in his body. It was like the crown prince’s body was set ablaze by a golden flame that didn’t harm him in the slightest.

On the other hand, Yu Shan’s body was enveloped by a blue aurora-like spiritual energy. Not only his body, but even his surroundings were also covered by his huge amount of spiritual energy too. The spiritual energy that was enveloping him made his attacks a lot stronger than it already was and also improved his senses since the moment the spiritual energy around him made contact with anything, it would instantly alert him which had saved his ass a lot of times just in this fight alone already.

Yun Ling was the only normal-looking one among them. It was only his right hand that was clad on a purple hollow armguard which he had used to increase the strength of his punches and to block some attacks with the same hand.

Yu Shan and the crown prince knew Yun Ling still had another form that he could use so they were taking advantage of his current situation and not let him get into that form easily.

“Interesting! Let’s see how you two can continue holding me off!” Yun Ling said as he retreated to a safe distance once again.

However, Yu Shan and the crown prince seemed to be in harmony as they followed him without any hesitation.

“Where are you going, Yun Ling? Don’t tell me you’re running away?” Yu Shan tried provoking him while chasing Yun Ling.

Yun Ling’s eyebrow twitched at that but he continued to fly away while riding his flying sword.

The crown prince unleashed a golden dragon’s phantom from his fist which had chased after Yun Ling at a very fast speed. He didn’t forget about Yu Shan as he also sent two golden dragon phantom’s towards him.

Yu Shan slashed his sword, discharging a large amount of spiritual energy to neutralize the golden dragon phantoms that were coming his way. He slashed his sword at Yun Ling as well.

Yun Ling looked back and found a golden dragon phantom and spiritual energy with a crescent form coming after him speedily.

He narrowed his eyes as he thought, ‘This much distance should be enough.’

His pair of red phoenix eyes suddenly morphed into a golden colored one while Yun Ling’s sclera turned pitch-black. His entire body was then clad by an exquisite purple armor with dragon scales as a pair of bright purple wings sprouted from his back.

At that moment, the sky turned dark. Only Yun Ling’s figure which was glowing with a purple light could be seen high up in the sky.

In the coliseum, Yun Zhan let out a sigh when the moving image focused on Yun Ling’s face. His son’s golden-colored eyes with pitch-black sclera could clearly be seen by everyone inside the coliseum.

“It is time,” Yun Zhan said with a low voice, earning his wife, his granddaughter, and by extension, Yue Dongmei’s attention. “The world will finally know how special my son is.”

Yue Dongmei’s eyes widened upon seeing the scene displayed in the moving image.

It was not only her. Every big shot who was watching the three supreme geniuses fight was shocked silly. They could feel their body tremble as they looked at Yun Ling.

Inside the Divine Phantasm, Yu Shan and the crown prince were also stunned upon seeing Yun Ling’s eyes.

“The Divine Child born only once in ten thousand years…”

“It’s finally here…”

“The Divine Eyes!”

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 45+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 65+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday

A big thanks to Kurogakuro for his $7 donation. With this pledge, you can read 65+ chapters ahead of the current chapter and two chapters a day. Once again, thank you so much. I really appreciate it a lot.

23