Chapter 126 – I Can See Your Defeat
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Then show me how you will defeat me!” Yu Shan yelled out as he charged towards Yun Ling with his spiritual energy bursting out in large proportions.

Yun Ling took out a pair of flying swords from his storage ring and went towards him.

Numerous sparks from their swords could be seen in the sky as the two exchanged hundreds of sword moves in an instant without any of the two giving way to the other. They were ruthless as they unhesitatingly aimed at each other’s vital parts.

From most of the spectator’s perspective inside the coliseum, they could no longer see their figures. Only the sparks that came from Yun Ling and Yu Shan’s sword hitting each other. Their movements were too fast to the point that their eyes could no longer keep up with them.

Suddenly, a golden light came straight towards Yun Ling and Yu Shan’s direction from where the crown prince had disappeared onto. The moment the golden light made contact with the two, several large and powerful explosions were set off under the dark sky together with a few golden dragons that were flying around them.

The fight between the three was totally different from the other participants’ fights. It couldn’t even compare. Anyone with inferior skill couldn’t even come close to them or else they would be caught up in their destructive attacks and get harmed in the process. There was also the possibility that they might die.

“HAAAH!” the crown prince roared out as he controlled five of his golden dragons to attack Yun Ling.

Yun Ling was blocking and avoiding Yu Shan’s sword when he suddenly found himself surrounded by five dragons made from the crown prince’s supreme art. The five dragons were glaring at him menacingly as they opened their mouths and were about to devour him.

“You lot are merely fake dragons made from a supreme art and you dare to attack me?! Begone!” Yun Ling said as he threw numerous spiritual orbs inside the five golden dragon’s mouth and destroyed them.

While he was dealing with the dragons, he felt a powerful wave of energy coming from behind him.

He looked back and saw a crescent-shaped spiritual energy heading towards him speedily.

Yun Ling landed on the ground and stomped his foot, making a small mountain rise from the ground, blocking the crescent-shaped spiritual energy that was coming at him.

The mountain exploded upon contact with the spiritual energy as numerous large rocks and dirt came hurling out in every direction.

Yu Shan was silent for a moment when he saw that none of their attacks were truly effective against Yun Ling.

‘I guess it is time to use that,’ he thought as he kept his sword back to his storage ring.

Before Yun Ling could take action against him, he clapped his hands two times and spread his arms out as he looked at the sky. His blue spiritual energy came surging out from him towards the sky.

Yun Ling narrowed his eyes when he finally noticed what Yu Shan was up to.

Numerous droplets of water suddenly fell down from the sky all over the wasteland which had once been a prairie before the three fought in the place.

It was raining.

Yun Ling’s eyes constricted upon seeing each drop of water. They all contained a unique type of spiritual energy made from Yu Shan’s supreme art.

When the droplets of water fell on his body, he could feel his spiritual energy slowly being drained.

The crown prince looked at the drops of water that had fallen on his body. He didn’t feel anything strange from it, however, if he had to judge from Yun Ling’s expression, it would seem that there was something inside the water that was affecting Yun Ling only and not him.

Yun Ling immediately waved his hand forcefully, making a strong gust of wind that blew the clouds away. After doing that, the numerous droplets of water continued raining down.

“It is of no use, Yun Ling. You cannot get rid of this rain that easily,” Yu Shan said as he summoned his sword back and launched himself towards Yun Ling once again.

“Tsk,” Yun Ling clicked his tongue as he summoned another set of flying swords. The reason why he kept on summoning flying swords was that they were easily broken by Yu Shan’s sword.

The crown prince joined in on them and cooperated with Yu Shan as they tried taking Yun Ling down.

Yun Ling could feel his strength and spiritual energy slowly dropping down with every second that passed while Yu Shan, on the other hand, had been getting stronger and stronger at the same time.

The rain was one of Yu Shan’s supreme art. Its purpose was to drain his enemy’s strength and spiritual energy and add it to his. The reason he only used the supreme art now was that his spiritual energy was running low. He also couldn’t use it while his spiritual energy was still full since he would only be harming himself by absorbing his enemy’s spiritual energy when there was no room for it.

The crown prince seemed to notice that Yun Ling’s attacks were getting a bit weaker ever since it started raining. He finally realized the purpose of the rain.

He took a deep breath. He was going to use his most powerful supreme and attack Yun Ling with it before he could recover and be back at full power.

“HAAAAAAAAAH!!!” he roared out towards the heavens as his golden body gave out a blinding golden light.

Golden colored bolts of lightning suddenly snaked across the dark sky.

Yun Ling looked up and saw a bolt of golden lightning with the shape of a dragon coming towards him.

BOOM!

He couldn’t avoid it on time. He was hit by one of the bolts of lightning and was blown away as electricity traveled all over his body. His armor was able to stop most of the lightning’s damage but he was still electrocuted by it.

Before he could even recover, another lightning hit him, and then another one, and another one. In just a few seconds, Yun Ling was struck by dozens of bolts of lightning from the sky.

The sounds of thunder then came only after Yun Ling was hit by the bolts of lightning more than a dozen times.

“This is the end, Yun Ling…” Yu Shan said as he raised his sword up.

The crown prince suddenly felt that his spiritual energy was also declining as he looked towards Yu Shan.

The sword on Yu Shan’s hand was originally encased with a huge, blue, spiritual energy but now, it had a mix of purple and golden spiritual energy from him, and from Yun Ling.

His eyes constricted.

That sword contained the power of not only Yu Shan’s, but also from him and Yun Ling’s. It had the spiritual energy of the three supreme geniuses combined. The energy that was going to be released in that sword would surely dwarf everything that the three had unleashed before.

While Yun Ling was being electrocuted and continuously hit by dozens of bolts of lightning, he let out a crazed grin.

“Didn’t I say that my eyes could see your defeat, Yu Shan?!”

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday

A big thanks to Tommy Nguyen for pledging $7. Thank you so much, it's a huge help to me. I'm very grateful.

17