Chapter 127 – Yu Shan and the Crown Prince’s Strongest Attacks
1.1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Shan frowned when he heard what Yun Ling said but he continued nonetheless.

Cracks formed across his blade as he kept putting a large amount of spiritual energy to it that he got from Yun Ling, the crown prince and him, combined to the point that the spiritual energy that was concentrated in the sword had towered all over them and pierced through the skies.

The crown prince controlled some of his golden dragon bolts of lightning to get into Yu Shan’s sword, further enhancing its power.

The ground shook while the air around them had warped from the incredible amount of power that the sword was emitting.

Everyone inside the coliseum was incredulous upon seeing that.

This…

Was this battle still one that was fought between the younger generation? Their battle had long since surpassed that. They didn’t find it hard to believe that the three could hold their own against the monsters in the older generation if they ever had to fight them.

They were just less than thirty years old yet they were already this strong. After one hundred years, what height would these three reach? And after one thousand years, there probably wouldn’t be that many people who could pose a threat to them. With their strength, they could even start a sect and it wouldn’t be inferior to the first-rate sects founded by the gods tens of thousands of years ago.

In the Yun Clan’s assigned seat, Yun Zhan frowned at the incredible amount of energy inside and outside Yu Shan’s sword. Even though he was a Sacred King, if that attack were to be directed towards him, he most likely wouldn’t come out unscathed from it. And if he was going to be caught off guard when taking that attack, he would most likely suffer grievous injuries. Worst, he might even die.

“Papa…” Yun Xia was worried for her father. Those two strong people were teaming up against him and now, he couldn’t get up as dozens of bolts of lightning continued striking him without any rest.

“Don’t worry, Young Miss. He will be fine,” Yue Dongmei told her reassuringly.

“Really?”

“Look, don’t you see your Papa smiling at them?” Yue Dongmei said as she pointed at the moving image which had displayed Yun Ling, who was grinning the whole time even while he was being struck by dozens of lightning bolts countless times.

“Ah, you’re right!” Yun Xia said excitedly when she saw that. If her papa was still smiling in that kind of situation, he must have had some kind of plan in mind to turn things around.

Yue Dongmei smiled at her before looking at Yun Ling. Earlier, she almost couldn’t believe her eyes that the father of her young miss was actually a Divine Being. What were the chances of that happening? Out of all the people in the vast universe that her mistress had a child with, it just had to be with him, a Divine Being. Every ten thousand years, there were only three people of his kind.

Did her mistress know about Yun Ling being a Divine Being? Did she sleep with him because of that? That kind of thought came to her mind before shaking it off.

No, that was unlikely. After all, Yun Ling and her mistress just met each other under some kind of coincidence. Neither one knew the other when they had slept with each other. Her mistress also wasn’t that kind of person.

And if her mistress knew about Yun Ling’s status, she would’ve told her about Yun Ling being a Divine Being if she found out about it after having some people investigate him.

‘A Divine Being in this times of turmoil… I wonder what kind of change will this bring to the world now that one of the Divine Beings in this era is born…’ Yue Dongmei thought in mind.

Yu Shan put most of his spiritual energy to his sword, barely leaving anything for him. The crown prince did the same and let Yu Shan absorb more of his spiritual energy as he increased the intensity of his lightning attacks towards Yun Ling. They didn’t give him any breather that he could take to turn things around.

“Hahaha! More! Give me more!” Yun Ling let out a crazed laugh as he looked at Yu Shan and the crown prince in exhilaration.

“Let’s end this, Yun Ling!” Yu Shan roared out as he slashed his sword towards Yun Ling, directing the abnormal amount of spiritual energy from him, Yun Ling, and the crown prince’s spiritual energy combined to him.

“Don’t think that’s all!” the crown prince said as he summoned a bolt of huge golden dragon lightning that was descending to him at lightning speed. That huge golden dragon dwarfed all bolts of lightning that struck Yun Ling before.

Yun Ling laughed as he spread his arms open and met Yu Shan and the crown prince’s strongest attack head-on.

Or so they thought.

Before the huge golden dragon and Yu Shan’s spiritual energy could hit Yun Ling, a golden spiral portal suddenly appeared right in front of him, sucking all those attacks inside in just a few seconds.

Yu Shan and the crown prince were stunned.

“Wha?!”

‘Divine Authority,’ Yun Ling thought in mind as he absorbed their strongest attacks.

Yu Shan let out a sigh. It was the same supreme art that Yun Ling had used to absorb their attacks before and returned it to them. Even though they knew what it was, they didn’t know how to counter that strange supreme art from Yun Ling.

The crown prince’s golden body slowly faded as he went back to his original form. He was totally exhausted after pouring all of his power into that last attack.

He really didn’t have a choice. Even if he didn’t put all of his power inside that, he wouldn’t be able to harm Yun Ling anyway with his normal attacks. He was only delaying the inevitable if he didn’t put his all in that supreme art. At least, by giving everything in that one attack, he still stood a chance against him for there was a possibility that Yun Ling couldn’t absorb that kind of powerful supreme arts from both him and Yu Shan.

“It was fun while it lasted, Yu Shan, Crown Prince,” Yun Ling said after absorbing their attacks.

He then summoned his flying swords as he started heading towards the weakened Yu Shan and the crown prince.

They could no longer fight back.

After taking a step, Yun Ling halted as his eyes widened.

He suddenly coughed out blood and slowly fell on his knees while releasing his hold on his swords.

“This…?”

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday
14