Chapter 128 – Not Worth My Time
1.1k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Shan and the crown prince were stunned upon seeing Yun Ling’s state. It turned out that he didn’t come out unscathed from their strongest attacks. They were about to give up before but that gave them a renewed hope that they might really be able to take him down.

Yun Ling tried to get up from the ground as he coughed out blood in his hand several times.

His eyes constricted upon seeing the blood on his hand.

He had suffered internal damage from absorbing Yu Shan and the crown prince’s attack. It turned out that the power behind it was too much for his body to handle. He also felt a wet and painful sensation from his right eye and brought his right hand there.

He looked at his palm and saw blood on it.

His right eye was bleeding.

The dark sky had gone back to normal while it had finally stopped raining. There was also no longer any lightning with the shape of a golden dragon that was snaking around in the sky.

Under the clear skies, Yun Ling picked up his flying swords and held one in each hand.

Yu Shan also held his hands with both hands and took on a stance.

On the other hand, the crown prince took out a pair of golden gloves from his storage ring. Normally, he wouldn’t use that weapon ever if he still had a lot of spiritual energy, however, since he was almost running out, he had to use it so he could continue fighting without spending too much spiritual energy.

The three supreme geniuses were still for a moment.

Seconds later, they all lunged towards each other.

There were no fancy supreme arts being hurled towards each other this time. Only pure physical skills were used as they attacked one another.

Loud clangs and sparks could be seen everywhere when Yun Ling and Yu Shan’s swords and the crown prince’s gloves hit each other. This time, Yu Shan and the crown prince no longer teamed up. It was a free-for-all.

Yun Ling kept trying to hit Yu Shan and the crown prince with his sword but with each swing he made, another one of his swords would immediately break off upon contact with Yu Shan’s sword or the crown prince’s gloves, making him continuously take out his flying swords from his storage ring to replace the broken ones. Even so, he was relentless in his attacks as he continued to put pressure on them, forcing them to defend and hardly giving them any chance to make a counterattack.

The crown prince was having a hard time avoiding and blocking Yun Ling’s swords and at the same time, defending himself from Yu Shan while trying to look for an opportunity to attack the two. The same goes for Yu Shan. He also was at his limits fighting both Yun Ling and the crown prince while he was at his weakest state. He judged that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with them any longer.

In just a few minutes, Yu Shan and the crown prince finally stopped attacking while panting heavily. They could no longer muster any more strength to continue on.

Yun Ling was also tired and his breathing was ragged, however, he stood tall and watched the two with a small smile on his face.

“Looks like we finally know who is the strongest among the three of us,” he said teasingly to the two.

Yu Shan and the crown prince were annoyed at Yun Ling’s smug face but they couldn’t really complain since he was right.

“We get it. You’re the strongest among the three supreme geniuses. Are you happy now?” Yu Shan said while panting.

Yun Ling laughed at that.

“I am. You two are normally prideful but now, you are admitting to yourself that I’m indeed stronger than you. How can I not be happy?”

The two merely gave him a dull stare.

Out of all of them, he was the one with the most pride. He was the last person who was qualified to say that.

The crown prince then looked at him with a serious expression on his face as he said, “This is only our first serious fight. In the next fights, I will beat you myself without any help from anyone.”

Yu Shan added, “The same goes for me. Just wait for me, Yun Ling. I will come take you down myself in the future.”

Yun Ling looked at them and smiled.

“In that case, I will wait for you two in the Ethereal Realm.”

The crown prince and Yu Shan’s eyes widened in realization before smiling at him.

“So you’ve taken that path.”

“Alright. Wait for me there. I’ll show the world that a normal person can surpass a Divine Being,” Yu Shan said.

He was far from a normal person by normal people’s standards but if he compared himself to a Divine Being, it wasn't strange that he saw himself as a normal person.

Suddenly, the three supreme geniuses jumped back from their position to dodge the dozens of supreme arts heading towards them from the distance.

“As expected of the three supreme geniuses… you were able to avoid that even in your weakened state.”

They heard a familiar voice slowly heading towards them.

The crown prince narrowed his eyes upon seeing the newcomers.

“You are…” he muttered when he saw the one in lead.

“The heir of the Luo Family, Luo Yutong…” Yu Shan said as he tightly held his sword. He might be exhausted and weak, but there was no way he was going to let these people be the ones to beat him instead of Yun Ling.

Yun Ling merely raised a brow at him.

“I had nearly forgotten about you, Luo Yutong.”

Luo Yutong smiled at him.

“Unleash your strongest supreme arts towards them. They might be nowhere near their full strength but they aren’t the three supreme geniuses for nothing. Don’t show them mercy,” Luo Yutong commanded the participants who teamed up with him.

BOOM!

Luo Yutong’s eyes widened when the three supreme geniuses launched a fairly simple, yet powerful supreme art towards the people behind them.

They were eliminated easily without being able to fight back.

“Schemes are good and all but if you don’t have the strength to back it up, it’s pointless,” Yun Ling started as he looked at Luo Yutong straight in the eye. “In front of absolute strength, schemes are useless.”

“YUN LING!!!”

“I had high expectations but you disappointed me. As you are now, you are not worth my time,” Yun Ling said as he launched a spiritual orb towards Luo Yutong.

With that, Luo Yutong and the rest were eliminated.

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday
 
21