Chapter 136 – Yun Xia’s Suggestion
1.1k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Ling let out a sigh as he looked at his bare chest in front of the mirror. Although his wound had already healed, there was a huge scar in his chest thanks to his cousin Yun Yi. The scar probably wouldn’t disappear anytime soon. It might not even disappear since, after all, the attack he suffered was something that took fifty years of Yun Yi’s lifespan. He couldn’t treat it like he would treat normal powerful supreme art like the crown prince’s and Yu Shan’s final attack.

After looking at it for a bit, he wore his robe and walked out of his room.

“Ah! Young Master, good morning!” the boy that Yun Ling took in along with his family and friends greeted him when he saw him while holding a back behind him.

Yun Ling nodded at him.

“Good morning to you too. What are you doing?” he asked upon noticing him hide something behind his back.

The boy’s cheek turned red a little as he answered shyly, “This… I’m reading a cultivation book.”

“Oh? Cultivation book? Let me see,” he said as he reached his hand out towards him.

The boy gave him the book as he stood at the side, observing him while Yun Ling read the contents of the book.

“Hmm, this is a good book. It’s a good decision that you’re reading this if you’re planning on cultivating. It has a lot of details regarding the cultivation realms starting from the Foundation Establishment Realm up to the Sacred King Realm. You should not only read this book but also seek to understand it as well. Having good knowledge on it will only help you in the future,” Yun Ling advised as he returned the book to him.

A look of awe appeared on the boy’s face as his eyes glinted. He was about to ask something from him but then, a look of hesitation appeared on his face.

Yun Ling merely raised a brow at him.

“Do you have something you want to ask me?” he asked, quickly earning the boy’s nod. “If so, then ask ahead.”

“Young Master, this book only has seven cultivation realms in it: Foundation Establishment; Spirit Awakening; Core Formation; Four Transformations; Mortal Lord; Fate Dominion; and Sacred King. Does that mean there are only seven cultivation realms in total?”

“Well, that only applies in our world. In the world above us, specifically in the Ethereal Realm, there are even more cultivation realms which I do not know about,” Yun Ling said. “Instead of trying to learn about the cultivation realms in the higher realm, why don’t you familiarize yourself with the cultivation realms in our world first? Only after you’ve truly understood all the realms from the Foundation Establishment Realm to the Sacred King Realm should you inquire more about the higher realm. That would be for the best.”

Yun Ling’s words were not without a reason. The first seven realms were like the foundation of the realms of the higher realm. If he tried learning about the higher realm’s cultivation first without understanding the first seven cultivation realms, he wouldn’t understand anything. It was like someone trying to learn about calculus of the Heavenly Machine God Race without even knowing how to solve basic arithmetic first.

“Ah, Papa!” Yun Xia found her father and her friend talking to each other and called out to him.

“Xiaxia,” Yun Ling smiled at her as she walked over to them, curious as to what they were doing.

“What is Papa doing?” she asked.

“Nothing, I’m just giving him some advice in case he plans on cultivating in the future,” Yun Ling replied as he patted his daughter’s head.

Yun Xia’s eyes glistened upon hearing that as she thought of something.

“Papa, why don’t Papa teach Yun Xia and Yun Xia’s friends how to cultivate?” Yun Xia asked with a hopeful look on her face.

The boy beside Yun Ling was visibly surprised when he heard Yun Xia said that. Then, he suddenly got excited.

Yun Ling’s mouth opened a bit as he thought of what his daughter said.

It might be troublesome but it wasn’t a bad idea. He knew how boring cultivation could be at first but if she had friends with her, then it wouldn’t be as boring for his daughter. He knew it because he was like that in the past. He used to get bored when he was just starting out. He just got used to it until it became a habit. Now, he would feel uncomfortable if he didn’t cultivate for a long time.

“Sure, why not?” Yun Ling said with a smile on his face. It might be troublesome teaching more kids but for his daughter, he would do it.

“Yay!” Yun Xia cheered up when she heard his response while the boy remained silent. However, there was an obvious trace of happiness on his face.

“But I can’t teach you all right now. I still need to prepare a few things before I begin teaching. Make sure to tell your friends though so they can come over once I’m done with my preparation,” Yun Ling said after thinking it over a bit. He would still need to get resources so he could improve Yun Xia’s foundation, and now that he was teaching her friends too, he would also have to get resources for them.

Even though he was only teaching them because of Yun Xia, he wouldn’t do it half-heartedly. Since he had decided to teach them, then he would make sure they were going to be one of the bests among their age. He wouldn’t go easy on them if they weren’t up to his standards. He wouldn’t allow the students of a Divine Being like him to be weaklings. He would make sure they would stomp everyone, if not, most people among their age group. Doing otherwise would only bring shame to him, and his clan.

Since the fact that he was a Divine Being had finally come to light, people would surely start paying attention to him. The students he would take would naturally be put in the spotlight too. They would probably place high expectations on them since they were his disciple.

Announcement
Hey guys! It's almost May! Do consider pledging if you have money to spare!

For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release and ready 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $3, you can read 35 chapters and also 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday!

19