Chapter 192 – Gathering of the World’s Experts
402 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been an hour since the Sacred Kings started their meeting inside the Law God Sect's stadium which served as a temporary conference room to cater to all of the Sacred Kings who had come from various parts of the world. Though the Law God Sect had their own conference room, it couldn't fit all of the Sacred Kings that was why they were using the stadium.

While the Sacred Kings were having a meeting inside the stadium, the younger generation that they had brought along and the people whose cultivation realm were below Sacred King were left outside. They were just staying outside, waiting for the result of the meeting.

In the Jin Empire, the emperor had brought along a portion of his armies of Fate Dominion Realm experts and the top ten of the Golden Dragon Election. Though among the top ten, only nine showed up with one being absent.

Yu Shan had been looking around the crowd of people outside the stadium to look for his rival. However, after nearly an hour of looking, he couldn't find any trace of him.

"If he's here, he would've made some kind of commotion already," the crown prince coolly said to Yu Shan while keeping an impassive look on his face.

Yu Shan smiled at that.

"That was the old Yun Ling. The current Yun Ling is different from that one. Maybe he will be more well-behaved?"

The crown prince merely snorted.

"You of all people should know how much that guy loves a good fight. With all these people here, he would surely provoke one or two of them on purpose to get them to fight him," the crown prince said as he looked at the people who were waiting outside the stadium just like them. Those people were brought there by their respective sects.

From the Riverspan Sect, they brought many of their elders and all their core disciples.

Gu Fanming, an elder from the Riverspan Sect and the grandson of one of the Stone God Sect's protectors, looked at Yu Shan, Yun Yi, and the crown prince for a moment before shifting his gaze towards the core disciples of the other sects.

'Those guys... they're probably very strong,' he thought to himself after seeing how those three carried themselves out. Just one look and he could instantly tell that they weren't afraid of anyone there. It wasn't arrogance that he had seen but one of confidence. Either they were incredibly strong or he was fooled by their act.

Gu Fanming bet on the former.

'Still, those guys are from the Jin Empire, huh? The empire where the current Divine Being is born. I wonder which one of them is the Divine Being,' he thought, not knowing that he had already met the Divine Being back in the Thousand Mountain Valley.

By now, the news of a Divine Being in the Jin Empire had already spread throughout the various sects and empires of the world. Though they knew that there was a Divine Being there, they didn't know what the Divine Being looked like.

Gu Fanming came to where the core disciples of the Riverspan Sect were and told them, "I know that you love to mess around with other people but I have advice for you. Don't mess with those three from the Jin Empire and the Law God Sect's core disciples. Also, avoid the other core disciples of the first-rate sects. As for the disciples of the other second-rate sects and the people from other kingdoms and empires, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't cause them too much injury."

One of the Riverspan Sect core disciples snorted at him.

"Hey, Gu Fanming, who do you think you are? You might be an elder but you are nothing to us, core disciples," he said as he walked towards him. "You elders are simply rejects that couldn't become a core disciple. You want me to listen to you? Fuck off!"

Gu Fanming's eyes went cold as he clenched his fist.

"Are you angry? Haha, what are you going to do about it?" that same core disciple continued.

"Hey dude, what are you doing? You should stop that. He's different from the other elders in the sect. You, of all people, should know that," his fellow core disciple warned while the others just stayed silent, wanting to watch a show.

The first Riverspan Sect core disciple disregarded his words. Fearlessly, he stood in front of Gu Fanming and repeatedly poked him in the chest with his finger as he said, "So what if he's different? He's only different because of his grandfather. Without him, he's nothing."

"Keep your hands off me," Gu Fanming slowly said.

"What if I don't? Are you going to cry to your grandfather?"

Gu Fanming no longer said any word. He grabbed that core disciple's fingers and broke it instantly.

"Aaagh—"

The moment he let out a scream, Gu Fanming punched him right in his mouth, breaking all of his teeth and sending him flying towards one of the Law God Sect's core disciples in the process.

When the Law God Sect's core disciple noticed an approaching presence from behind him, he carelessly backhanded it with his hand, further tormenting the Riverspan Sect's core disciple.

"Gwahh!"

"Hmm?" the Law God Sect's core disciple looked at him and raised a brow. Then, he looked at Gu Fanming.

Gu Fanming immediately greeted him.

"I am Gu Fanming, an elder from the Riverspan Sect. I apologize for sending that trash towards you. I didn't mean it," he said.

Although Gu Fanming sounded apologetic, it was obvious in his face that he didn't regret what he had done.

The Law God Sect's core disciple smirked.

"No, that was quite interesting. No need to apologize," the Law God Sect core disciple said. Then, he noticed Yu Shan and the crown prince who was looking at the earlier spectacle with mild interest.

Upon seeing them, his face lit up as he walked towards them.

"Judging by the flag behind you, are you from the Jin Empire?" he asked upon seeing the flag with a golden dragon symbol held by one of the soldiers of the Jin Empire's army.

The crown prince raised a brow at him, already knowing what he might be after by talking to them.

"If you're looking for the Divine Being, then he isn't here," the crown prince answered before the Law God Sect's core disciple could ask his true intention.

The Law God Sect's core disciple sighed.

"Oh, is that so? That's too bad. I actually wanted to exchange pointers with him."

Announcement
It's now September! Please consider pledging so you can read 12 weeks in advance (85+ chapters) plus 2 chapters a day for only $1! Or pledge $3 to read 100 chapters (14 weeks) in advance!
6