Chapter 196 – Other Worlds
437 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New Dawn Country
World of Terra

Ever since more than a month ago, the entire New Dawn Country was filled with solemnity. It had been more than a month since their ruler had been challenged by dozens of Sacred Kings who came from other worlds and there wasn't any result of their fight yet.

Even though a month had already passed, their fight was still going on. Throughout the entire month, the residual spiritual waves caused by their supreme arts could be felt by nearly everyone in the country. It made them feel scared and terrified for their well-being, afraid that one of their supreme arts might actually stray from its intended target and hit them all instead. If that ever happened, many will surely die miserably.

Aside from their well-being, the New Dawn Country's residents were worried for their ruler. As strong as their ruler was, he was but a single man fighting against more than a dozen Sacred Kings. It would already be quite a miracle if he could come out of the fight alive that was why no one expected that he would win.

"The New Dawn Country's ruler sure is a freak of nature. Even after all this time, he's still out there fighting dozens of Sacred Kings all by himself," one of the people from the other world said. "He must die right now so we can get rid of the formations he placed in the entire country, preventing us from leaving this place."

His companion nodded. He looked at the sky which was vibrating a bit from the shockwaves of their fight. However, the only people who could feel this vibration were people with a very high cultivation realm. For normal people, they wouldn't feel anything unless it was an incredibly strong vibration.

"We must leave this place as soon as possible. If we continue to stay here, the others might get their hands on the treasure first and quickly bail out of here."

While the two were talking to themselves, a voice coming from behind them joined in, "Even if you folks can get out of here, you should forget about possessing that treasure."

The two frowned as they looked at the newcomer.

It was a tall, handsome man who was wearing a green robe and smiling at them pleasantly.

A nature spirit!

Accompanying that nature spirit were six more nature spirits who were following him subserviently from behind.

One of the two narrowed his eyes as he asked, "You guys are... from the World of Paradisia?"

The World of Paradisia was the world where most nature spirits lived just like how the World of Terra was the world dominated by humans.

Instead of answering him, the nature spirit was silent for a second before asking back, "You two don't look that different from humans... are you perhaps Mind Immortals? No? How about War-Deities?"

"Guess."

The nature spirit thought for a while before looking back at his companions.

"What do you guys think?"

They didn't even need to think as one of that particular nature spirit's companions responded, "Your Highness, I believe they are Mind Immortals from the World of Animo."

"You guys are indeed mind immortals. Do excuse me for not being able to recognize your race right away for this is the first time I've seen Mind Immortals," the nature spirit said.

Every race in the vast universe had its own unique traits. For nature spirits, they were closer to nature than any other race. They could control nature to their own whims. However, how much they could control depends largely on the nature spirit's abilities.

As for the titans, their unique trait was their humongous bodies containing incredible raw strength and power.

Then there was the supreme race, a race of people born with multiple heads and limbs. The supreme was a race with an inborn talent for battle. They were the most talented fighters among all the other races in the world.

After thinking of the unique traits of some of the major races in the universe, the nature spirit smiled.

As for the mind immortals who were standing before him, they were a race who possessed the strongest mind power among any other race. With their own minds, they could create substances out of nothing. Moreover, they could also share their own thoughts and memories with their fellow mind immortals similar to that of a hive mind.

The mind immortals were strong as long as they were in a group. Individually, however, they were one of the weakest races in the universe.

"That is fine," one of the two mind immortals said. "However, what do you mean by we should forget about possessing the treasure?"

The nature spirit simply answered, "It means that you will never get that treasure for us, nature spirits will be the ones to take ownership of it."

After saying that, the nature spirit left, bringing his six other companions with him. As for the two mind immortals, they remained silent as they watched the nature spirits walk past them.

"Nature Spirits, huh? Those people are as proud as ever."

"There's no need to pay attention to his words. They are mere nonsense."

While the nature spirits were walking away from the mind immortals, the nature spirit who was in the lead, said, "Nature Guardians, you should go and join the other Sacred Kings in fighting the ruler of this nation. He must be defeated as soon as possible so we can finally leave this place."

"Understood, Your Highness," three of his companions said before leaving his sight in an instant.

With a smile, the nature spirit said to himself, "With three experts at the Heavenly Rebirth Realm joining in the fray, this nation's ruler can do nothing but surrender."

The three who had just left were people with high positions back in their home. They were the Nature Guardians, a title that was given only to those who reached the peak of their world's cultivation realm and also made significant contributions to their home.

Those three had just arrived in the World of Terra after much difficulty using the Gate. However, now that they had arrived, they could finally join the Sacred Kings' side and defeat the nation's ruler in a short time.

"Hmm, I wonder where Big Sister is right now? She was lucky to be able to get out of this place earlier than the others before the ruler put on a formation since she wanted to see my niece's father again after so long," the nature spirit said out loud to himself.

"Your Highness, I believe that the man that Her Highness is looking for is from the Jin Empire. Shall we go there after getting out of this place?" one of the nature spirit's companions suggested.

"No need. We'll go to the Thousand Mountain Valley right away and get the treasure before the others can."

Announcement
A big thanks to Marc Aregger for the $7 pledge. Thank you so much, and I really appreciate it.
6