Chapter 228: The End of the Battle in the Mines
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The power of the wicked darkness of the Afarit was combined with Dyne’s soul.

Dyne didn’t dare to ride Choco, who was weakened.

But Dyne couldn’t even feel a flicker of the will of the Afarit. The possibilities of fighting in intense versus gameplay feature several game characters. Although Dyne had to bend the rules and the scope of the games quite a bit, the hedonism of playing these games was far stronger than the dark passions of the Afarit.

The clash would be over in a single clash. Dyne was running out of mana, and he was reserving Jedo’s Mist pool in case things got ugly.

The three figures rushed at each other.

Cyber Songi and Devil Dyne prepared their strongest blows.

Songi recalled the humiliating uppercut that he received from Dyne, which led to the Juggles attacks. And that memory made Songi vow to perform a stronger version of the uppercut.

Dyne called the attack the Rising Dragon Fist, which caused Songi to name this attack something that can eradicate the rising dragon that is Dyne.

The power of Time/Space had appeared, and Songi’s speed seemed so fast that a trail of shadows could be seen following Songi.

“Annihilating Rising Dragon!” Songi roared loudly.

Seeing that their attack on Songi would be an uppercut, Dyne decided to counter with another uppercut.

As Dyne was running, he started to turn, making clockwise spirals as he moved forward. The fire of the Afarit was more compressed, creating yellow lightning bolts that coursed around Dyne’s body.

“True Demon God Destruction!” Dyne shouted.

One attack was aimed at eradicating the Rising Dragon. The other was to destroy the demon god!

Songi and Dyne were crouched down, and their faces were right before each other.

Dyne’s clockwise spiral ended with a jumping uppercut, and Songi’s Shoryuken was also about to start.

“Die!” Songi shouted as he threw his punch, and Dyne also followed.

But as the two began to throw their upward punches, a sudden burst of purple energy erupted from the two of them.

At that moment, the power of Time/Space that both released created a new mystery. While Jedo was not Vile, the source of power that made them both was the same. Jedo had gotten stronger and awakened by aborning the Darkness and Time/Space of Calamitus. And Vile was made from the same power.

As the two threw their punches and passed each other, they could feel time slowing down.

Songi watched their expressions of Dyne as he watched his fist move forward. So he was full of anger and jealousy that he had constantly grown envious of Dyne’s growth. Everything that he thought he now had better proved inadequate.

His serus were all defeated. He had the stronger team, but Dyne had the better tactics. He had the stronger weapons, but Dyne also had his endless mysteries. Songi had strong monsters, but it was clear that Dyne had monstrous allies.

Songi watched as his fist moved inch by inch and kept pressing more and more power to his punch. He could tell that the way things were going, he would win! Songi was older and had a longer arm span. Dyne had to jump closer for his fist to reach.

Seeing that Songi’s fist would reach first, Dyne smirked.

Suddenly, his rising fist made a simple twist and was now aimed at the fist of Songi.

BANG!

Songi’s arm was blown to the side, and his uppercut missed Dyne.

The power that was surrounding Dyne had vanished, and only Cyber Akuma remained.

The angry Songi could feel that the energy he gathered in his fist was spent, and he made a desperate kick at Dyne.

Dyne jumped back and cleared the way for Gala to deliver his blow.

“Songi! I never saw you as a rival! So why should I end you?” Dyne chuckled.

The Weed Hammer, which was only a tool used to destroy the glass grass in West Voz Forest, had now turned into Mjolnir.

Gala charged in and swung the hammer with full force.

Songi felt fear as he saw the hammer. His Spirit was in chaos from the attack of Dyne, and his formidable defenses made him weak once more. He saw his death coming as the hammer moved.

“No!” Vile shouted and hurriedly expended great energy to protect them from the attack.

BOOM!

The hammer struck and broke through a thin layer of force field before smashing into their chest of Songi, sending him flying back.

“Guard Scorpions!” Vile shouted.

The Guard Scorpions were in terrible shape. The arrival of Bertugo, Brod and the two Slimes had overwhelmed them. Vahn’s arrival also came at a much-needed time, as Serge was already wounded with dangerous wounds when the Vera healed him.

Serge stood up, and although he nearly died, his courage doubled, and he could fight in better shape.

Choco had joined the battle and first brought the other wounded chocobos to safety and became Serge’s mount.

The Gomboos and the Slimes had monstrous teamwork, which Arya used to her advantage.

Hearing the call of their master, the two released a massive lightning eruption that forced everyone to retreat, and they charged quickly, ignoring Dyne and Gala, and headed towards where Songi was.

“Dyne Valliant! This won’t be the last you hear of us!” Vile shouted as the Guard Scorpions began to separate. The Viguro half and the Zenoir half separated, and a small rectangular device could be seen hidden between the two.

“Converter parts…” Dyne recognized the object. If Kokatorimon protected the Dynamo Parts, then these were the Converter parts of Digimon World 2!

“So that’s how the Zenoir and the Viguro could use their magic without conflict…” Dyne realized.

Vile detached itself from Songi. Vile's mini-gun formed had changed, and he appeared as a small purple rock similar to Jedo’s appearance as he was attached to Dyne’s hand.

Bright energy glowed, and Dyne could see the lightning and fire energy of the Zenoirs and Viguros were being drained.

A dark portal appeared under them, and the team vanished.

And just like that, the chaotic battle had come to an end.

“It’s over?” Arya was stunned.

“That Songi! He escaped!” Gala cursed.

“Thank goodness. I’m all out.” Dyne laughed as he stumbled.

“Dyne! Take these healing herbs!” Arya shouted as she could see terrible burns all over Dyne’s body.

“It’s no good!” Rena’s voice could be heard from the back.

When the group had arrived and charged in, Rena remained at the back and was secretly healing the team and didn’t dare reveal herself to Songi.

“The wounds of Dyne! It’s in the soul! Even if we heal him, it will take him days to recover!” Rena began to start channeling her magic.

The wounded Chocobos also appeared, and Nanaki was with them. The wolf had a pitiful expression as he moved closer.

“It’s alright, Nanaki. You are still too weak to join in that. But you did well in helping and saving the team.” Arya smiled.

“Nanaki! I owe you my life!” Serge smiled. He had nearly died from one attack, and it was Nanaki who pulled him back just in time to avoid the attack.

“You all acted marvelously!” Dyne praised everyone.

“Big Brother! Big Brother! I thought I had died! It was scary! I wanted to cry, but Terra told me to calm down since he said Meta and Ozma were coming!” Noa flapped her arms as she reported her fight.

“Noa. Meet Vahn and Gala. These two will be your two teammates from now. Like you, they are also Ra-Seru wearers.” Dyne introduced.

“Thank you for saving me, Big Brother Vahn! You sure are strong! And big brother Gala too!” Noa cheered.

“In any case, we better get out of here. Songi has escaped, and he seems to have taken everything with him. Unlike Kokatorimon’s lair, the Archive Ship parts were used as the energy Converters, which allowed the Guard Scorpions to function. There is nothing in here anymore. I already made Choco scout the entire mine just to check.”

“Alright. Let’s go back to the Monastery!” Gala nodded.

“Gala. We need to all act in haste. Songi has escaped, and he has nowhere to go. So he will try something desperate. The first thing he will do is try to recover his power. Once he has recovered or have enough power to stand before them, he will most likely inform the Mists Henchmen of our existence!”

“What?!” Gala was shocked.

“It may take a while. Vile has lost so much energy and has been damaged. The attacks we just did force them into a very dangerous state. Even the Guard Scorpion is close to dying. If Songi appears before Cort and his men, with the strange power he wields, Cort would most likely imprison him. So Vile and Songi won’t do anything reckless just yet. They will wait to grow stronger and then go and tell Cort everything. If Cort tries to catch him, Songi and Vile will escape.”

“Then we should act now! We have to awaken all Genesis Trees!”

“Not yet. It’s too wasteful to do that! We need to acquire Mule and the Ra-Seru Biron in Mount Letona, at the very least! I want as many Ra-Serus awakened from the Genesis Trees! Each Tree gives the Ra-Serus astounding powers. If we awaken them now, we weaken several allies! And I’m worried about the state of the Cultivation World. Let’s go back to Biron for now. We have a lot of planning to do!”

2