Chapter 257: Zero
126 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The massive ice energy burst forth and froze or blew away the enemies in front.

There were massive large Bison that stood on two feet, large worm beasts, and brown slimes that were similar to the Slimes that Dyne and his team had been among the monsters beyond the bridge.

There were also Ogres mixed in. The entire group had numerous bulky beasts that were meant to block them. It was like a wall of strong monsters. But Shiva managed to create a gap in the middle of this path.

At that moment, Vahn used another Spikefish Flute that created a blinding light.

Everyone began to attack as they pushed through the frozen monsters.

The roar of the monsters was heard as those at the sides tried to intercept the rushing team, but then the light flashed.

The monsters chasing Dyne crashed on the beasts, and a free-for-all began as the monsters began to attack each other.

Dyne could see through his Eyes of Destiny the power of Fate was running out, and it was on its last efforts to kill.

Interesting… You went all in, eh? Too bad, Fate!” Dyne laughed as they pushed forward.

Everyone! This will be our final push. Fate is running out of power. He has directed these beasts to attack us and has forcibly united them. We should have an easier journey here if we get through this!” Dyne announced as they fled.

What? What do you mean, lord Dyne?” Arya asked.

The powers that forced the appearance of Berserkers in Jeremi. The powers that made those monster horde chase after us cannot be done easily. Fate has been manipulating the fates of each beast and is forcing them to fight us! But that requires great control and energy that governs this world!”

Then what happens next? Fate has moved and used so much?” Meta asked.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Fate has used his power to make these beasts chase after us! But there are consequences for this! Eight Berserkers mixed as Propagators? Monster Hordes everywhere? Fate was clearly trying to stop us from moving forward. He wanted us to retreat! But we managed to evade and even kill these beasts! If we defeat these monster hordes, the rewards will follow. Fate still wants us to cultivate and grow stronger. So these monsters are the last of what Fate will throw at us.”

You want to fight them, Master Dyne?” Amorien asked.

Yes. Fate will cause these mounters to chase after us, anyway. It’ll be troublesome if we send it to Vidna. I feel that we won’t be welcomed to town. And we desperately need to get out of the Mist to rest. So we have to kill them all! Let's move north first and draw them out. We don’t want to destroy the bridge after all.”

The monsters were no longer fighting as the effects of the blinding light ended.

But… we are going to fight… all of that?” Serge asked.

That’s why I barely made everyone cast their spells. Vahn! It’s time to cast Viguro!”

Noa! Cast another combo attack with Shiva! Shiva, as you attack, create a large ice wall to slow their charge down! Godhand! Me and Jedo will also throw in more Serus. Everyone else dives in and attacks.”

Jaden and Chad slowly stood up.

You guys better rest.” Dyne turned to the two.

No. It would seem a shame that we can’t fight. This battlefield looks glorious!” Jaden smiled.

I’m alright, Master Dyne. That purging has surprisingly made my body feel lighter…”

Of course it did. Brimstone purged many more impurities along with the toxin. And that medicine I applied to you had potent healing energy to counter the entropy. Naturally, it will help your body’s vitality increase.” Dyne could see Chad’s regenerative powers had increased.

Everyone! Get ready!”

Agumon! Basilisk Offspring! Heed my commands!” Suddenly, the Evil God’s voice echoed as he called on the two.

Dyne curiously glanced at the two.

Ururun and Gyoro ran and jumped on top of Agumon. A strange power surged as the two were somehow able to fuse!

A three-headed Agumon appeared. Th

The middle head was the regular Agumon. But to his side were smaller heads that Dyne knew were Ururun and Gyoror. The other small head had the appearance of a white Agumon! The last one was a red Digimon with a familiar face.

Woah! Snow Agumon and Guilmon! What happened?!”

Hehe… Do you like it? You gave me so much energy that I could help monsters fuse now!” The Evil God boasted.

That’s amazing! Can you do it with Serus?”

You want me to follow what that Songi had and combine Serus to make the Guard Scorpion? I need more energy as Serus is more costly to do. And the Serus you have in control is not normal. A Holy Fire Zenoir, a Holy Fire and Lightning Gimard? Not to mention your Scyther is already the combination of many.”

I get it. But still, if you get stronger and have more energy, it’s soon possible to DNA Digivole two Digimons to fight as one.” Dyne chuckled.

Yes! Are you impressed? Impressed?”

Of course! That’s amazing! But I think you need to catch up.”

Catch up?”

I’ll show you my fusion!” Dyne chuckled.

Your fusion?” The Evil God asked.

Just watch and see. I’ve been saving this to shock Fate. Godhand! Grim! Get ready!” Dyne chuckled.

The monsters began to chase after them. The large bison had tremendous charging speed as it charged forward with a strong tackle.

But as they moved, powerful ice energy shot out once more as Shiva shot out a wide ice attack that froze the ground and created a large wall of ice.

CRASH!

The monsters crashed on the ice wall that was suddenly created.

The slippery floor that ultimately led to a large block of ice caused the monster hordes to crash into each other.

The skies darkened as a portal opened, and the Viguro appeared in the skies.

It made its trademark attack, and Plasma Storm shot down on the hordes of beasts.

KT! KZZZT! KZZZZT!

The lightning attacks rained down, and the monsters were all roaring.

But the Oak Slimes, the Hell Triggers, and Kabuki Rats were able to rush out as they scaled through the ice wall and escaped the lightning storm.

Jedo summoned a Theeder to shoot out a beam of lightning energy and zapped the beasts.

Agumon and its two heads began to shoot out attacks, as did Amorien, Martha, and the Hunters.

Ishreth chanted and spam cast Missiles of Magic that shot out at the rushing beasts.

I’ll draw everyone's attention!” Dyne smiled as he ordered Godhand and Grim to approach him.

Godhand leaped at Dyne.

It spread out its fingers and wore itself on Dyne. Two of the furthest finger of the Zenoir covered the legs of Dyne. Two of the inner fingers covered Dyne’s arm, and the middle finger covered Dyne and became a helmet.

The Wild arm connected itself to Dyne’s left arm, and Grim went to the right.

A bright light formed as the power of the Wild Arm, Grim, and the Zenoir merged together, and the Brimstone Heart of Dyne surged out and released Brimstone.

Dyne’s appearance was similar to that of Songi’s form. But instead of the purple suit, Dyne had bright red.

Zero Armor complete!” Dyne laughed as a long blade appeared on his right hand, and his left hand revealed a blaster.

This is Megaman X’s Zero!” Jedo was amazed.

This form! Amazing! It even alters the way that people merge with Zenoirs!” The hunters were amazed.

Normally, when people merge with Zenoirs, they would ride it like horses and get locked in. But Dyne had somehow altered the very way the Seru connected.

Serus is spirit forms. Their physical appearance can easily shape-shift. All you guys need is the imagination of what the form of the Seru will be.” Dyne explained to the rest.

This journey will grant all of your Serus. So you guys better think of a cool form.” Dyne chuckled as he charged off.

The heels of Dyne’s legs exploded with incredible force that caused Dyne to dash ahead with great speed.

SLASH!

A Killer Bison was halved as Grim’s blade easily cut through it.

Attack!” Dyne roared, and the rest charged out.

3